What are some Sup Forums approved vacuum cleaners?

What are some Sup Forums approved vacuum cleaners?
Currently using Electrolux 320, but it is showing its age.

>Sup Forums
>cleaning

pick one

>cleaning

It's not for cleaning. Obese people can't suck themselves

I would assume that they would agree that roombas are a meme and it is better to buy a high end used than a cheap one new if those are your options.
I personally don't know how the refurbished vacuum market is, I just get a new one.

Oh and bags > boxes.
Boxes are a neat idea because you don't have to buy bags, but they are less efficient and you end up with a weaker machine.

I own the Nilfisk GM80. It has a HEPA filter and is used to vaccuum radiation and then buried. It's cost you over $1,000. They may have cheaper models.

just get a dyson

Kirby is the Thinkpad of vacuums.

Don't even bother looking at other brands.

Get a Henry.
They're overwhelmingly preferred by janitors and cleaners as they're durable, long lasting, easy to use and reliable.

I have a Philips power pro

I cant remember the exact price but I remember I walked in wanting to spend no more then 300 (AUD) and I left with change

Its a great vacuum cleaner however it needs to be emptied after every fortnight or so. It. Has 3 hard settings with setting in between that determine suction, so you can turn it down and easily vacuum furniture without pulling the cushions off, or vacuum a rug without dragging it across the room. The highest setting is for floorboards and tiles where there is no risk of dragging shit around and you want to hit the highest area possible.

haven't vacuumed in a year. totally worth it.

Don't you have to clean the rotors often though? I was looking at possibly getting an iLife for my condo but if I have to clean the robot every day it's not worth it

I had a robot vacuum and yeah they get all clogged with hair and shit. Youve also gotta make sure you pick up any tissues or similar that may be on the floor coz the robot will defs have a crack at those and clog itself.

The one I had also got stuck some times when it transitioned from tile to carpet. It also got stuck a few times underneath the dining table amongst all the leg chairs.

They are fuckin shit and the amount of time you spend sorting the cunt out and emptying them every couple days combined with how loud they are, you may as well do the job yourself.

Keep in mind I spend 250 dollars on mine and Ive talked to people at work who have spend close to a grand on their and love them.

/bst/

look it up

>M I E L E
>I
>E
>L
>E

>What are some Sup Forums approved vacuum cleaners?
Definitely not the bagless samsung piece of shit that I currently use

I have this one too and It's great value for money. Been using it about 2 years now and still sucks as hard as the day I got it. I regularly wash the foam filter and bang out the paper one thoroughly.

I have a quite expensive Roomba and similarly pricey Dyson, they both work great, but they were gifts, not sure if I'd have spent that much myself

Dyson is so far the best vacuum cleaner I ever owned

Miele C2.

The first vacuum cleaner I've ever head where you have to reduce suction power when vacuuming carpets etc.

it's insanely powerful and efficient. Also loud af.

saw one of these last week at good will for $49, think it would be worth it (for the novelty)?

I only hear people getting angry about roomba, unless they have a flat with
1) no carpet
2) no cables on the ground
3) flat is small

The low end models suck. Get a ~$270+shipping Xiaomi, minimum, or it's pretty much always easier and less annoying to just use a normal rolling vacuum cleaner.

you can make it sucks your peepee?

Pic related.
The choice of the professional and the easily amused.

is there any tech thing that samsung does not make

PS: Cheap vacuum cleaners are usually bumping against what seems to be fucking everything to perform a completely inefficient tour of the room while being whiny annoying noise generators in the process.
And with suction levels that sure as fuck aren't cleaning anything much to a degree where you won't have to clean most things yourself.

Basically, the $50 models are trash and the $100-200 direct import Chinese ones are only of use if you have your room set up right.

Xiaomi's model is just about the *minimum* for a cleaner where you can more generally expect the machine to finish more work than it causes in its own cleaning and maintenance.