If South Korea and China stop anti-Japan, what happens there?

If South Korea and China stop anti-Japan, what happens there?

Japan should stop being so nationalistic and accept China as being their superiors like South Korea has done. The faster that Japan accepts China as better than them, the faster the nations can work on a real trade agreement that will improve the economic lives of the Japanese.

Both are like parasites of Japan. Illegal immigration and illegal prostiture are mostly come from China and S, Korea. Yukichi Fukuzawa is right.

Prove to me that you are truly Japanese or I discard your opinion.

Is this true?

しつこい。どうせ人の意見なんか聞かないで日本で犯罪しまくる癖に。

That's truth.

Fact check this too?

Anti-Japan is only way to unit people for South Korea and China.
If they lost it, people's anger goes to their own government.

CPC will collapse

mods please permaban this spammer

You know many.

It is true that there is anti-japan sentiment in korea. but it is actually really tiny issue compared to other big social issues. The only reason why you see this is a big and important issue is that you are japanese.Normal people here are too busy to be bothered by japan or other international issues.

That's what I wish I could tell the politicians we have that keep invading random shitholes for "freedom".

>Japan probably treated Korea the best out of all the Asian countries they conquered
>they're the most butthurt about them

I'll never understand this.

Considering they genocided the rest, I can't say being slightly better treated is all that great

>Japan tries to justify the occupation of Korea by trying to show that they modernized Korea
>Japan tries to justify WW2 by trying to show that they were liberating Asia from colonisers

People like to justify horrible major actions with unrelated good minor actions.

japanese are clearly in love with korea. the only country they talk more about on Sup Forums is japan itself.

Isn't that what all European countries are doing?

They made up

Germany is friends with everyone

Everyone in East Asia dislikes Japan

I wonder why

Only ultra-nationalists do that these days.

1. Apologize for war crimes
2. Pay reparations
3. Become vassal state

Then we will stop being anti Japan.

you need stop killing people.

Japan paid ton of money.

真不好意思
We want to make up with China and Korea

Ahahahaha
CPC agent coming to 4ch
Looks like CPC is serious :DDDD

I know if Chinese are allowed to access 4ch, PRC collapse quickly and all CPC elites and their families are killed.

The Japanese Empire just wanted to liberate Asia from European imperialism. They did nothing wrong except some soldiers who committed some atrocities outside the imperial law.

Nice handwriting. You have proven to be true nihongo