Eye color

I'm celtic and have blue eyes and I was talking to a girl from Spain one day she said she liked my eyes and said where she is from it is rare to see people with blue eyes and it is considered very attractive is this true ?

I don't know.

But green is the overall rarest eye color.
[spoiler] and the prettiest [/spoiler]

>But green is the overall rarest eye color.
no, lad, no
wiki that shit

blue eyes are cool but imo girls/guys just say they like it in their preffered partner as a means of cementing a bond. they won't make up for you being ugly, for example

so she obviously likes you, and then likes your interesting eyes by proxy

t. green

>be slav
>have grey eyes

feels alright desu

Not him but I googled it and I read that 2% of the planet has green eyes. Unless you count the anomaly colors that come from albinism or people with 2 eye colors.

same

nice damage control

blue is master race, literally.

fun fact: Green eyes in Hungary is extremely common. If you collect 20 random Hungarians about 2-4 will have green eyes.

Green is green only in a light. Usually it's shit color

>I'm Celtic
>Has saxon eyes
>muh heritage
You aren't Celtic, there is literally no such thing without caveats.

I am a Greek and I think light eyes are ugly except when they are really blue or green. Pic related, first two pics is what most Germs have. I hate this fish color.

I'm naturally hazel, but the DMV wants me to wear glasses/contacts. I'm choosing purple contacts. I'll look so beautiful.

I always thought blue was rarer than green.
My father and sister have very clear blue eyes but I got green eyes from my mother, felt jealous.
At least both me and my sister are blond.

>I was talking to a girl from Spain one day
friegaplatos

>she liked my eyes and said where she is from it is rare to see people with blue eyes and it is considered very attractive is this true ?
we are moors dude...dont forget it.

Im always jealous of colored eyes
too cute

>natural purple (without albinism)
>hazel
>amber
Seriously, wiki this shit.

r8 mine

Blue eyes are just icing on the cake, they don't make your appearance. I've got brown eyes and been told they look nice by girls. Just them wanting to flirt with you.

Think I've only seen amber eyes once and it was on an Asian that went to my high school (in hindsight he was probably mixed).

Hazel eyes aren't terribly rare, but true green eyes aren't that common outside of Hungary. Personally know more mixed people with green eyes than white people. Especially common among half Latinos for some reason.

I'm Sardinian and I only know 5 other native Sardinians with blue eyes in my city.

They're not that rare here (I myself have them), but I guess that, given that the majority here have brown, hazel and greenish (not actual green) eyes, it's seen as a more positive trait than, say, in Sweden.

As in, the usual compliments I get from girls refer to my eyes. But that might be because I'm an ugly fuck and it's the only thing I like about my face.

Blue eyes from locals are pretty rare here, but when someone has them they are beautiful. I don't like the blue eyes of the English, looks too frosty and unattractive.

The best blue eyes are in the Asia desu

Are rings something that make a color not "true"?

>but true green eyes aren't that common outside of Hungary
u w0t m8?
Like 20% of Finns have them

Wait do contacts necessarily change your eye color ? Hazel here too, supposed to get contacts, can't i just get them transparent ? I like my eyes as they are thank you

Also i like purple as a color but purple eyes would maybe freak me out desu

>Wait do contacts necessarily change your eye color ?

No, they're transparent, I have hazel eyes and wear contacts and the color stays the same.

>Have gray eyes
>Friend told me that's a sign of Slavic heritage

is it over lads

Nice thanks
No way I'd have been getting fake blue eyes, that stuff is for overcompensating brown people desu

Isn't that compared to the other 80% of Finns that have blue eyes? I didn't say they were impossibly rare, just not very common.

By "true" I was more of differentiating Green from Hazel. Not that hazel is a bad color or anything, just that I see it much more commonly than green.

oh I see, I opened the wiki
Yeah, no I guess there are just a lot of green eyes in my entourage

It's still not rare or uncommon, you're completely misunderstanding the statistics.

Africans, Asians, Middle Easterners, and Asians are most of the worlds population, and they usually have brown eyes. Now, white people tend to have green, blue, amber, hazel, or light colored eyes. Green eyes are not rare among white people, they're rare among the worlds population. If you live in a majority white area, they're not even uncommon.

You too.

Your friends are full of shit. That's like saying this Liberian girl has Slavic heritage because of her grey eyes.

I put Asians twice, whoops.

No

I have eyes a similar colour to this girl. I also have no Slavic genes, just irish and english. I'm told a little Spanish as well

>Green eyes are not rare among white people, they're rare among the worlds population.
Compared to blue, hazel, and brown eyes among white people, green eyes are indeed relatively uncommon. I've got two sisters with green eyes, it's not like I'm amazed by the sight or anything. But for every pair of green eyes I see, I do see many more people with blue eyes.

Brown eye detected.

That doesn't mean they're uncommon, again it really depends on how white your area is.

Rare in the sense that you only see one person with blue eyes out of ten or twenty.
But its still common place enough that no one gives a rat ass. We all have Family with blue eyes and interact with blue eyed people everyday.

>tfw I have dark green eyes
>it's apparently rare
>didn't know this until now
Thanks for the info.

A nigger with blue/grey/green?

That's fucking impossible she must be a mulatto.

But the memes told us spain was full of brown people?

dude, america is like 60% white, every eye colour other than brown is super rare there, so they have hard time believing that white nations where blue and green eyes are very common exist

>tfw hazel/amber