/Jpn/

The best Japanese Empire edition:

Now I realize what was the major fault of former Japanese Empire. In the last century, Japan repeated the same mistake again since 7th century.

つまんないししつこいよネトウヨ

netouyo please die

Zainichi Korean,
Hwabyeong

Are you having a pleasant day?

why this retard never stop autistic spamming?
permaban plz

Netouyos are losers who can only live in delusion, so not likely.

Are you guys really Japs or are you weeb U.S. forces stationed in Japan?

>Netouyo

You're Zainichi Korean not Japanese desu.

The OP is a notorious Jap Netouyo who has been building these kind of threads almost everyday for years.

Sadly there is a good chance these are legitimate autistic Japs.

No one gives a shit about these threads except actual obsessive slanteyes and yet they keep being made. A real weeb baiter would actually care about getting attention.

Why is Korea part of Russia in your map?

we need to give siberia to Japan. china would conquer it anyway in 10 years or so, better it would Japan. cause Japaneese people is much better than commie china

t. Japanese in Vladivostok

because it's the supreme happiness for Netouyos to alienate korea, with which they are REALLY obsessed.

sakhalin and kuril islands are russian clay

so you prefer chinese commes own siberia? i think everything is better than it. even give it to usa. eveything is better than commies

just accept reality. fact is that china will own it vey soon. 10-20 years. its simple as fact that russia own crimea abhazia and osetia. (donetsk and lugansk also). its same thing. it was very easy for russia to conquer same way it very easy to china to conquer siberia. better give to some not commie people which is much better. usa japan or whatever you want. i'd better give it to nigeria than to china. niggers is better than commies

I prefer Russia to own it. Don't surrender it to anyone.

I think OP and the poster says netouyo are same faggot.
自演乙

can ukraine not to surrender crimea? lugansk? donetsk? can georgia not to surrend abhazia or osetia? no they cant. its russia vs little country. same way russia vs china. we are to weak to not surrender it to china. they will own it anyway. so better japan usa nigeria. maybe even iran or afganistan. everybody but not commies. muslims is awfull variant but better than commies

I am a roundworm living in 's body.
I am sorry sad opened this worthless THREAD.
OP is a born loser, but he has a big appetite, seldom wash his hands, always be filthy. That made 's body our paradise.
Thanks to , I have grown up to 2.2 meters long.
But one day, had bad diarrhea because he was teased on Sup Forums.
OP washed away my little brother Kenta from his bowels. Poor Kenta! He was only eight centimeters long then.
Normally has enough nourishment to feed me and all my brothers and sisters.
I don't want to see my little sister Haruna lament the loss of other family member.
Ladies and gentlemen, is a good-for-nothing fellow, indeed, but please be kind to him.

There is no need to surrender it to China. Fight them if need be. You are just defeatist.

and ukraine azov batalion defeatists? or maybe georgian army? hah man. forget about siberia. it would never russian anymore. but i just dont want to it make china stronger. it better to make stronger some other nation. probably austalia. australia is okay. they have kangooros

honestly i'd give it to usa, because it some orthodox countries in NATO union (greece, romania, bulgaria) so it better than any other.

>probably austalia. australia is okay. they have kangooros
You are stupid. How would they defend it? They are overrun with Chinese immigrants. They will probably be annexed in the future.

東亜でやれバカウヨ

go to Toa+, retarded netouyo

i like kangoroos

Why Korean hate own flag?

What's a good related to Korea(n)?

>Hainan
what?

Both Australia and Canada have been khan'd.
They are kinds of Chinese vassal states like Korea.

Teбe 12 лeт чтoли? B кaкyю тo чyшь ypoвня peн-тв вepишь.
в бpитaшкe cтoлькo этих мигpaнтoв индycoв и пaкиcoв, и чтo? индия/пaкиcтaн aннeкcиpoвaли лoндoн? хyйню нe нecи