youtube.com/watch?v=FsRnCXB8kGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty catchy song desu, i like it

Ukraine is based af tbqh

Yes

Yes

>Ukraine is based af tbqh

>missing three regions and poorer per capita than Nigeria

I know it's a shithole but I like some of their history and a lot of people from there are cool.

Also Odessa and shit are nice cities

So go visit gulf arabs or western europe.
Three provinces was a trojan horse,but there is still left people with brains.

The sole and eternal Ukrainian poster.

Will u w8 me?

Am I welcome in Ukraine?

they have a city called "shit"?

A shithole cannot be based af

So, not you.
t. Donetsk

They are mad and corrupt and fuck but Ukrainians are good people.

Yes,but not forget it's a slavlands.
So back home and feel holy liberation with rest of lugandons together.

>

You are literally in one of the breakaway provinces. That's what I mean.

>Yes,but not forget it's a slavlands.

>tfw u will never live in a cozy Ukrainian village dacha and allow Ukrainian army to use it to protect the homeland

VIDEO RELATED:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KWpx-uEgds

bump

How can I enlist in the Ukrainian army?

>How can I enlist in the Ukrainian army?
Volunteer for the Azov Battalion

I was considering it, would they bully me tho?

Aren't they getting their asses rekt

They would probably be happy to have a foreigner, especially someone fluent in English.

You can't. You can enlist in one of the many militias part of the National Guard of Ukraine (which is part of the Ministry of Internal Affairs), like Azov battalion and the Donbass batallion.
You have to watch out though, since a lot of these militias have Nazi views and shit, so choose carefully.

I would if I had bigger balls desu. Don't they want people with past military experience?

I was looking into it in some big thread on Sup Forums over a year ago when the Ukrainian stuff was happening.

>Don't they want people with past military experience?

lel, I doubt most of their recruits had prior military experience. That's not an issue.

I was actually tossing around the idea of joining too. But eh, idk. Would probably be shitty with the language barrier and all.

>Would probably be shitty with the language barrier and all.

>TFW no language barrier because I speak Russian

I would join with you and tell them not to bully you, bro. But idk I'm a fucking pussy with low testosterone

>Don't they want people with past military experience?
Some guy from Sup Forums or Sup Forums joined and he basically just managed their social media feeds, but I am not sure if he signed up specifically for that.

I think you generally need to prove loyalty before getting any sort of battlefield position.

I would realistically consider joining if my life here was shittier (Which it might be soon) and I wasn't visually impaired. No fucking way am I fighting with glasses or contact lenses. I would get laser eye surgery first tBh

Watching youtube video about them, cool as fuck.

but seems like a suicide mission desu, they kind of get BTFO

Yeah desu as far as I remember(it was a while back) I recall them wanting almost strictly people with past military experience if you're an Anglo-cuck but they'd make exceptions if you can actually communicate with them.

I dunno maybe I'm making shit up but I'm quite sure I recall them saying that

Yeah dude Imagine how fucking cool it would be to be a bunch of NEETs fighting for the independence of Ukraine.

imagine getting a cute gf and telling her all about your efforts

bump

Here is a rare Pepe for you.

fuck dude im watching their videos, looks so cool

would join if i was any more depressed/10

Me too desu

The best part is I can actually communicate with them and say memes in Russian

What if they saw potential in me and promoted me to commander-in-chief of one of the small squadrons?

this would be such a step up from my fucking NEET life wasting away doing nothing

>Hey baby, yeah I had a leadership role in a volunteer battalion, what of it? U want this dick already? Ok...

>lel, I doubt most of their recruits had prior military experience

Oh I remembered.

it was Gaston, he says he wants people with past experience but I guess if you make a really strong case for yourself that you won't drag them down they could take you or something, idfk

If you have some money and are able to travel you should visit Mariupol or something like that. It seems like it would be really interesting, especially now.

i'm scared dude

When i still followed the Ukraine habbenings they kept getting BTFO

Being a war hero is better than being a NEET but being NEET is better than being dead

Mariupol is fucked up, but it is safe now. You should check out his thread:

cool I'll go through that thread

For a while during my edgy phase I wanted to join the FFL, I guess Azov or Donbas were better options desu, at least for communication

lel, I had the same phase and read tons of posts on cervens.net, but I'm sure I never would have made it very far.

If you have a VK account you can probably help in some sort of way even if it is just online.

Nah i don't, not verifying my fucking phone for that shit lol

I wouldn't use Russian social media desu

Ukrainians are very kind and good people until you accidentally start talking about history.
Same applies to Balts.

There are tons of cute Ukrainian girls on there desu...pic related.

Yeah but the russian government has punished people for posting """"extremism"""" on it.

also I'm from Eastern Ukraine, literally near Donetsk few hours from Mariupol

>that pic
>that vid
Who? putination or khoholes?
ah, it is "yes" for both

youtube.com/watch?v=65IrooyUPx8

I decided a few years ago that I will probably never visit Russia. I posted a lot of anti-Russian stuff on there and befriended lots of cute grills.

wow cool a bunch of bydlo can attack one person trying to stand for his country

talk shit get hit

youtube.com/watch?v=UKR42YOxKmo

>wow cool
ah, so you got triggered, but this vid just shows some chaos, everyone there is "bydlo", the crowd, the "staning" man
btw vid is from 2014, my salofriend
society.lb.ua/accidents/2014/05/05/265384_odesse_separatisti_izbili.html

nice m8, they're sluts desu

How will Ukrainian borders look like when this conflict is over?

Average night in Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8

>talk shit

>It is now "talking shit" to say Glory to Ukraine

What exactly is talking shit about that? Is loving one's nation now an international crime?

Yes
Yes

hahaha wow what an ebin political cartoon!

Haha he got mad that his land was being taken by an over-aggressive manlet bully that literally the entire world hates and got hit with countless sactions

top lad
youtube.com/watch?v=2KDZg1-7KsE

you can say what you want
yelling it in people's face in an obvious attempt to rile them up is different

relax mate it's just banter

>yelling it in people's face in an obvious attempt to rile them up is different

I don't see how it can rile anyone up to love your country and wish it glory. How is that even offensive? I guess bydlo cuckolds have other ideas...

I understand you might be upset but don't act stupid
what do you think would happen if someone shouted "glory to Russia" in people's face aroond Kiev? the same exact thing, and they would deserve it for being a fucking idiot

>what do you think would happen if someone shouted "glory to Russia" in people's face aroond Kiev?
Wasn't that guy shouting "Glory to Ukraine" in Odesa?

There is no right side in this conflict, my friend.

After Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, Odessa has the largest amount of Russia speakers in the country. See Doesn't take a genius to realize this was a confrontations between Russians and the Ukrainian, and the outcome is completely expected.

Ukrainians are behaving like men and Russians are behaving like cowards in all this desu.

>missing three regions
murican education...
you were suspended for way too long Jamal

we just make bbq out of russians
inb4 but they have ukrainian passports therefore they are not russians

please stop with this attitude, you're only reinforcing your peoples' stereotypes

>We will stand behind women! They will not shoot civilians
t. putain
breddy brave

??

Don't bother with Russian shills

youtube.com/watch?v=FsRnCXB8kGY
нa Baня кyшaй

It seems like I'm the only one trying to speak some common sense, but fine, if you feel that way there's nothing I can say to change your opinion or make you stop being so aggressive towards me. It's late anyway, good night.

>TFW I'm going to join Right Sektor Toronto

i-i-i hope they don't bully

bump

aww sweet little canuck got offended
ain't that cute

should I join toronto right sektor m8

I've heard they organize quite regularly

just don't be edgy faggot

Kinda awkward tho, I wonder what they talk about and do

Your map is wrong, it's missing Crimea.