WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA APOLOGIZE FOR HIROSHIMA NOW YOU FUCKING!!

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA APOLOGIZE FOR HIROSHIMA NOW YOU FUCKING!!

S E V E N T Y

A fucking cuckstamp

Only if you apologize for the emu wars 1932 ever forget

DELET THIS NOW YOU FUCKING LEAF

halp i axidantly blw muh waifu

America should apologise for not dropping enough nukes

i'm sorry

No

Why do you care? It happened in Japan?

hello yes this is japan

I hereby publicly apologize to this Australian poster for my country's bombing of Hiroshima.
Not Nagasaki though.

I like this meme

Good

No, because then I would have nothing to fap to

kek

On this Wednesday, May 11th, in 2016 the Year of Our Lord, I, user, a citizen of the United States of America, hereby makes the following proclamation, carrying the full authority and sovereign intent of the office of the President of the United States America:

The United States formally apologizes for the dropping of one (1) uranium-based, gun-type nuclear bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima, and one (1) plutonium-based, implosion-type nuclear bomb on the city of Nagasaki, on the dates of August 6th and August 9th, 1945. The United States people and government wholeheartedly regret the loss of innocent life and immense suffering imposed on the people of Japan, as a result of this act.

gtfo apologist traitor
You don't deserve those dubs

lmao no

deserves 2 more

All me. Sorry.

Stop shitposting.

Japan said that they deserved what happened so i don't have to apologise.

I think it's for the best. Atomic fire washed away the guilt of Japan's war crimes so they could come out of the war with their heads held high rather than becoming a cucked nation like Germany.

No need.
I hope closed country except trade and internet.

Kim,
Obama goes to Hiroshima and prays, and then Abe goes to Pearl Harbor and prays. USA-Japan goes well.
Ahahaha