Try to trigger the person above you

Try to trigger the person above you.

Why is the Brazil the definition of "wasted potential"?

Your potential presidents are a burned out gommie, a crook and a moron. Are Americans so stupid that these are the presidential candidates they can choose?

Good Morning!

You fucking cucks aren't allowed to defend yourself in your gay commie country and they only reason people know you exist is because: LOL WEED LAMO XDDDDDDD

You elected a literal meme as president.

>the only reason
Fix'd, you illiterate piece of shit

dutch sounds like vomit

PM*

You exterminated the different colored carrots to appease your autistic royal family, because they're favourite color is orange

What a shit thread. Watch and learn, newcucks

pic rel

>FOREIGN MONARCH

You send us tulips every year because you got liberated by a fucking leaf, you windmill using, clog wearing pansy

you two should get married, you've already got the arguing mastered

Steve Irwin was a New Zealander.

I heard my mixtape is pretty hot up there.

Mandatory background checks for gun purchases

Voting for Hilary is a nobrainer.

Gypsies are great people, I have no idea why they receive a lot of racism in Bulgaria.

bulgaria is the stereotypical country americans name when they try to think of a tiny, stupid country. Bulgaria is literally a meme country

PS this is a great thread idea
PPS: bulgaria i'm sorry i think you're great

A FUCKING FATTY
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A FATTY!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....FAT....AMERICAN....ON.....A......MOBILITY....CART....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….HEALTHCARE....WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..AMERICAN!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….FAT........AMERICAN!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY…."""""""COUNTRY""""""…UP!!!!!!!!

Stop being such a pussy, don't apologize apologize for telling the truth

HAHAHA LOL

ive got nothing against norway.
I can't do anything...

Hey

Vietnam

The entire Norwegian economy consists of oil.

I am a liberal and I would like to see the 2nd Amendment abolished.

I'm not even sure what the second amendment is thb

underrated post