You will never be polish

>you will never be polish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZqDhQkoYvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would try being Polish if it wasn't for the fact that their language is goddamn fucking retarded.
Look, I'm Dutch, our language is probably the ugliest European language, but for fucks sake Poland what the fuck is your language even supposed to be?

why would you want to be Polish

we're impoverished weebs with a knack for sanitary equipment speaking some abortion of a language

which aspect of our language triggers you the most

t. linguist

He's Canadian

Their language would look so much better if it was written in Cyrillic instead of using all those shitty accented letters

Dutch = drunken english

>nearly 100% white
>has its own country
>has its own language
>has its own culture

Canada doesn't do 3 out of 4 of these things and shouldn't be a country.

I mean, your grammar is bad but it isn't Serbian-level bad. Still harder than Dutch grammar, though.
Most annoying is probably things like this: Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz, Chrząszczyżewoszyce powiat Łękołody, and the fact that all your letters are pronounced differently in different circumstances and that if you put some weird thingy on the bottom or top of a letter it is now pronounced entirely different.

>nearly 100% white

Thats just fucking stupid not even slavs would say something this idiotic

all our letters are pronounced the same in every circumstance with the exception of palatalised letters (si, zi, ni, ci, dzi)

so what, digraphs trigger you? imagine that sz is š, problem solved

POO

POO IN LOO

FUCK OFF

They're like the most homogeneous country in Europe. Most people have light hair/eyes

You ever been to Poland?

>rz

used to be the ř sound found in Czech, we kept it for historical reason (Slovaks dropped it because they are edgelords)

where there's rz in Polish it would most likely be r in Russian

Did you go there in 1942?

Does I count as Polish if my great grandparents were Polish immigrants?

They probably came off the boat in Staten Island, settled in CT and we've been in the same place ever since.

no you're American

There is one and only one way to tell if you're Polish or not and that is by asking this question:
Who is was the best pope?

Would love to live in those times.

Oh fuck, I'm gonna fail this. I guess all the Polish has been diluted from my bloodline.

Uh, John Paul II?

wrong

benny 16

>You will always be Ukrainian

>MUH HERITAGE

HAYY GUISE MY MUM IS GERMAN AND MY DAD IS ITALIAN AHAHAHHA

Fuck off Saskatchewan

Are you also 1/16 cherokee by any chance?

>you will never be a canadian moose escaping the burning inferno of islam as it engulfs your forest domain.

Probably but I haven't looked into it.

I probably should cause if I am I it's a free ticket to an Ivy league school.

>implying

Manitoba has the most Ukrainians in terms of % of population. 14% of Manitoba is Ukrainian

Yes I'm one of them

ur mum's shitty ya dum bogan

All that'd accomplish is a bunch of Ruskies whining how Poland shoud adopt latin script instead of ruining their precious cyrillic with all those shitty accented letters. We have too many unique sounds that need their own symbols. You only think it would look any better in cyrillic because you don't use that alphabet.

your language would look better if it looked mandarin or any other chingy chongy runic alphabet.

the anglo spawns of criminal pirate bastards should have absolutely NOTHING to say in that part of the world.

Absolutely NOTHING

>1942
>Poland
>Prison Island """" education"""

FUCKING POO

Cyrillic never, Glagolitic masterrace ONLY

youtube.com/watch?v=aZqDhQkoYvM

desu Glagolitic fits our language more aptly than Cyrillic

This. Plus both of his wife's kids are half Polish.

1938 then you autisimo kraut!