Guys i just learned i just got back the results of my moms Ancestry test and i might have Finnish ancestors

Guys i just learned i just got back the results of my moms Ancestry test and i might have Finnish ancestors.

How do i go about being Finnish?

Mongol

>How do i go about being Finnish?
carry a knife on you at all times, take Swedish courses but remember almost nothing from them, keep a distance of atleast 5 meters from strangers and NEVER speak to strangers in public unless absolutely necessary

>muh heritage

>Be Hungarian
>have no notable heritage
YOU LITERALLY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!.

That post is very racist and offensive.

You are not

Teach me the ways of a true mongol pls

HEY GUISSEE I JUST FOUND OUT IM 1/652 DUTCH

yeah, if english is your first language and you were born in burgerland, you're a fucking burgerlander.

He's probably 1/32 Big mac, 10x more cheddar cheese than he is Finnish

why do you guys have to be so mean to Americans? Let them learn about their ancestors if that makes them happy, it doesn't hurt anyone.

its funny how americans spend so much time thinking about their ancestry and putting together little images like this, with all this data

Literally no one cares. No one cares about the specific religion of your great great grandmother or that you're distantly related to one of the most irrelevant presidents in US history, from the least memorable era in American history nonetheless. No one cares that you're distantly finnish.

In the time you spent putting this useless image together you could have something productive.

Kill yourself.

Of what ancestry your ancestors were means jack shit to what you are now.

rude

>what are genetics

Something unrelated to culture

>take Swedish courses but remember almost nothing from them

What do you mean? Jag heter köttbullar

you're wrong either way

I recently found out that I have 1-2% South Asian ancestry. I have lots of ancestors who settled in the British Raj, one of them clearly couldn't resist a bit of race-mixing or just got his mistress pregnant. Don't worry though, I poo in the loo still

In the same way some people might become american quite quickly, they stop being finnish at comparable speed.

Culture is everything, you can have x genetics and y culture you are y person

It's more relevant to Americans than Europeans because some races are associated with specific regions and periods in history e.g. most English immigrants came in the 17th century thereby playing a formative role in the culture of the country. Language and culture is usually lost by the second generation born abroad, then there is also the vastness of the continent that separates family connections further. Genealogy gives the rootless a sense of belonging somewhere that Europeans probably already get. In America, as Gertrude Stein once put it, "There is no there there."

Or maybe your convict ancestors were Romani Gyppos. If that's the case you should celebrate your heritage by learning the Romanian language.

you're descended from a rape baby, austard

In the end, as a species we all come from africa.
Just fuck everybody.

Romanians are descendants of Dacians you meme-loving shithead
I thought mistresses were common in the Raj. George Orwell wrote about having one in Burma

I think mistresses are common everywhere.

I got 2% Neanderthal DNA though, so I'm not African.

genetics are purely morphological(physical), culture is what makes you whatever

genetics affect culture and culture affects genetics.

>culture affects genetics

that depends on where you define culture

>Romanians are descendants of Dacians

Romanians are a Italian-Dacian-Thracian hybrid race. Basicaly, after getting BTFO by Germanic tribes the Roman Empire cucked Dacia into oblivion to make sure they would always be loyal and docile

>amerilard education

RARE
A
R
E

Geographical location determines culture and genetics, more likely
Just go look at a map and think of a harsh culture and then look at where it's at. It's probably a desert, tundra or something else that made living a hell.

Spartan culture was harsh, but their land wasn't

>nigger is upset because he cant trace his heritage back more than one generation

They had a constitution, as well as a unique education system that some schools still use.
Not exactly an ultra-conservative culture

But you're right, exceptions do exist.