East Asians are the best immigrants. They actually try and integrate at a level higher than everyone else...

East Asians are the best immigrants. They actually try and integrate at a level higher than everyone else. East Asian immigrant appreciation thread?

t. an actual white living in the least YELLOW'D major Australian city

This desu. I saw a Chinese expatriate approach a stray dog and take it home for shelter.

You reply to every single post I make. I think you are a bot or paid to do this

[10:57:53] chan-sd-bot.exe has encountered a fatal exception
[10:57:56] terminating all connections...
[10:57:58] terminating all connections...
[10:57:59] program exiting with a return value of -1

no, that was dinner lad

Nah Brah, 100% South Asians. Ignore the smelliness and perving as just surface flaws and consider the law abiding, economic contribution and sunny disposition and we're the best

Problem is you're racist towards every other non-white minority

>"KALA KO DAYK? KALA ITNA GANDEY! KALAY KO MARRR!"
Although westernized Indians are top-tier bros

>the standard North American accent

>dao-ming zheng
sum ting wong

Thats pretty solid Hindi, Its a shame that people would say that to you.

We are extremely racist but I think its more to do with being sheltered than actual rage or hate.

Shukriye Bai

It will hopefully disappear rapidly as the economic growth accelerates

?

t, chang lee chong

True, in the US they bring their qt daughters, make good food, have the best organized crime (gambling or money racketeering), and are respectful towards others in public

t. Lived in Orange County for 7 years

Chinese names presented in a fashion that would make you think the person is Korean

New Zealanders are the best immigrants to Australia desu

>stop the chinese invasion
>using a jap army picture
stupid aussies

Only the white ones

I thought Maori were bro-tier?

And their cute sons ;)

Compared to other native peoples definitely. Most maoris come from poor communities though so they resort to crime. Also a lot have been corrupted by the American ghetto culture bullshit that's been exported.

>Orange County
full of koreans

>a lot have been corrupted by the American ghetto culture

Literally blame the white man just in the form of Americans. What type of excuse is this

I'm not discounting their own personal responsibility, but there's no doubt that stupid ghetto culture has made things worse. Poor Maoris are all wannabe African Americans.

Arr rook same, Pepsi-san.

It is not like it started just today.

What's happening in Botswana?

>Arr rook same, Pepsi-san.
it's really full of koreans even one mayor was korean there

>American ghettos
>white

lmao

>East Asians are the best immigrants.
It's possible that your opinion is right, but they aren't necessarily the best because even a Japanese man took a terrible act like buying a woman in South East Asia, and white pigs have discriminated against them.
I'd like you to remember that and get along with Asians.

Then, peoole called netouyo are mean for blaming Korea (Koreans) or China (Chinese) and morons not for knowing the truth. Their insistence is just noise.

Finally, don't start "East Asian immigrant appreciation thread". It'll become trash by netouyos.

Agree completely, especially the girls. 1st generation canadian Asian women are impossible to tell apart from your average white girl other than the obvious, looks. Guys are always really really chill bros or well educated and mannered.

Sikhs must all die though