POO!

IN

Tuvalu

POO!

POO!

HA!

POO!

The best Korea, South Korea

Genuinely miss this meme, used to give me relevance and motivation to post to prove myself. Now I feel like I'm just part of the furniture

Italians are in Italy, when they move they aren't italians anymore

try telling them that

are Somalians in Italy Italians?

Yes,

Just like any other ethnic group that has citizenship in Italy

You're no fun at all.

Slovenia

Sure

Argentina, boludo!

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU INSULT YOUR FUCKING ANCESTORS IN SUCH A WAY. IF I DID SUCH A THING MY ANCESTORS WOULD LAUGH AT ME. YOU FILTHY BLUEPILLED ITALIANO SCUM. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE FUCKING MAD!

>angry at Italy
>literally voted for a muslim mayor

I DID NOT FUCKING DO THAT. I REFUSE TO VOTE. IT IS AGAINST MY ODINIST PRINCIPLES.

POO!

It's obvious that Allah watches over Britain. Time to convert, lad.

POO!

POO!

What's Slovenia like mate? Thinking of moving out of the UK for a few years, Slovenia is on the short list and have enough money to buy a house in your country so no mortgage. It looks really nice, but then thats not the same as being a nice place to live. Obviously I will visit a few times before diving in wherever I decide.

Unless you will learn the language, don't.

yeh that would be intent as I would want to be working there in IT is poss or possibly running a business. I have been abroad for long periods before and I dont mind going native with language and culture, I wont be wearing a brit flag cloak and pissing lager everywhere, although unusual I know for a brit abroad.

POO!

Good. You may come then.

Excellent, thanks. I have been looking at the west of the country, any tips?

America of course.

West? Where exactly? West doesn't mean much since it could mean anything from the Alps to the Adratic.

Can I come to Slovenia too? I'll bring a few wallabies and wombats with me.

No, you're not allowed to come.

wtf mate

Fuck off we're full.

>my ancestors

Exactly, rome was a multiculturale mixed brown shithole, where everybody was a roman, no matter what race, even filthy barbarian cumskins like you pale nigger. So I'm not ashaming anyone, I am following my ancestors beliefs