Why are Germans so hellbent on destroying Europe...

Why are Germans so hellbent on destroying Europe? Is it something encoded in their primitive caveman genetics or simply a hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_nineteenth_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jealously, pure and simple. Germany and its predecessor the "holy" "roman" "empire" have always been the biggest disappointment of Europe. So much land, so much manpower, so many resources and so much industry, yet NOTHING to show for it. Their attempts at becoming relevant always backfire, every time in increasingly destructive ways.

who's the forth guy?

Ferdinand II of the

>""""""""""""Holy""""""""""""
>""""""""""""Roman""""""""""""
>""""""""""""Empire""""""""""""

It's just what we do. Just like Aussies are shitposting descendants of criminals with slow internet connection.

They killed fake Jews so no one will find out that Germans are the real ones.

To give a more serious answer, it's actually the fact that Germany has and always will be the problem zone of Europe because it's smack in the middle of the fucking continent.

Because of that, we are by law of geography predestined to control the continent but actually Germany is too small to actually do so.

If Germany ever got too powerful all the other countries ganged up on it. The problem today is that nobody really can stop us because we are all allied to each other. But if Germany were to be split into smaller countries, the continent would also lose its center of stability and fall into chaos.

Europe is fucked one way or the other.

Who's the last guy? Thanks lad

Europe existed when you were small states and it was a good Europe.
Arminius

>polish death camps

Arminius, Germany's first great contribution to the annals of Europe-destroyers

>Europe existed when you were small states and it was a good Europe.
Europe existed when you didn't and it was a good Europe. :^)

>Europe existed when you didn't and it was a good Europe. :^)
You mean German states and Russia jumping to its throats?

It brought nothing but death of white europeans.

chronologically speaking? that's merkel

What did he actually do?

>Germany
>center of stability of Europe

>Germany
>the problem of europe.
be careful with them

Europe is trash

Best the Romans I'm the black? forest And stopped Roman growth east of the Rhine

*beat

*in

Defeated the Romans so badly that they never tried to cross the Rhine river again or expand northwards, leaving the Germanic tribes to their own devices which eventually led to the Empire getting btfo once and for all.

The 19th century was the most peaceful century Europe had ever known. Do you notice something?

>no Poland
>peace
>industrial revolution
>progress
>wealth
>social reforms

Jesus fuck America learn to type in English!!

Arminius was a proud defender of his homeland. Literally the opposite of Merkel

Just woke up man

>The 19th century was the most peaceful century Europe had ever known
All thanks to Bismarck's politics.
Bismarck stepped down and World War broke off.

these are all memes btw

I'm not saying it's the center of stability but if you would want Europe to be stable, you also would need a stable center. And in that center happens to be Germany.

It's a simple rule of geopolitics, really.

>it's actually the fact that Germany has and always will be the problem zone of Europe because it's smack in the middle of the fucking continent.
Like Poland, but Poland never ruined Europe to the extent Germany did. Despite suffering even more under its asshole neighbors, INCLUDING Germany.

>we are by law of geography predestined to control the continent
Uh-huh, and here we have that wille zu macht to ruin Europe. Whether it's by God, by race or by geography, the Germans always find a way to state they were "destined" to rule or whatever.

>If Germany ever got too powerful all the other countries ganged up on it.
That's France. France has been ganged up on for longer than Germany existed.

>The problem today is that nobody really can stop us
They did. Twice.

>But if Germany were to be split into smaller countries, the continent would also lose its center of stability and fall into chaos.
Uh-huh, which is why Europe was horribly unstable until 1871, when it entered an age of prosperity and peace. Oh... wait.

I want /his/ to go and stay go

I don't know but Poland should fuck them up.

Bismarck wasn't even around until the latter half of the 19th century.

Which is still not Wilhelms fault, like OP implies.

I want our glorious Emperor back.

I don't think I follow your logic though.
London is not on the center of England, so is Paris for France

And when did WW1 start?
A couple of years after he died.

You want a dick waving contest or what?

Do you want me to admit that you bested us in science and art?
It's true, yes. You did that. On our blood, but you did that.

We didn't really could grow as nation, especially that we were divided into three countries that fought with idea of being Polish. Kulturkampf, Russification, you name it.

smelling a whole lot of bulllshit in here

>The 19th century was the most peaceful century Europe had ever known.
Yeah, except the largest series conflicts known to men at that time happened during XIX century.

Yeah, but nations are not international communities. Your example is irrelevant.

>Which is still not Wilhelms fault
>Even though he fired Bismarck
>And started the naval arms race
>And ended Germany's close ties to Russia
>And implied the French and Russians supported the Boer uprising
>And called the Japanese irrelevant
>And promised king Leopold restoration of the old Burgundian territories if they would move against France
>And started the Morocco crisis with France over a part of the world Germany had literally zero strategic interests in
>And gave Austria a carte blanche to invade Serbia
>And invaded neutral Belgium
>And utterly raped and destroyed the industry of neutral Belgium

Wilhelm II is a serious contender for the worst ruler in German history, and that's quite an impressive feat.

After living in Germany for so long, you must've gotten used to that smell.

for example?

they were

>Do you want me to admit that you bested us in science and art?
Nah, actually I don't care if we "bested" you. This inferiority complex that Poles have is rather strange.

Ever heard of Napoleonic Wars?

But not since the advent of the Westphalian state model aka 1648.

That one guy who played a legendary prank on Europe.

>This inferiority complex that Poles have is rather strange
Prussians had it. But they turned it into superiority complex.

We were unfortunate to allow both Prussians and Russians to exist and that was our downfall.

>Wilhelm II is a serious contender for the worst ruler in German history, and that's quite an impressive feat.
I agree here. Wilhelmboos are the worst Germans I know. There is nothing much redeemable about him in hindsight.

Aftermath of the shit the Frenchs did at the end of the 18th century.
Doesn't count.

I don't think I follow you

>Poland allowing something to exist
Loving every laugh. You couldn't even allow your own country to exist. Bullshit like the liberum veto did that to you.

>get proven wrong
>"doesn't count!"
By your logic, the Great War was aftermath of imperialism, industrial and military build up that happened during XIX century. Either way you are wrong.

You forgot how they tried to start 2 wars with America

Who created Prussia instead of annexing the land and expelling germans?

Who didn't finish the job in Russia and spared Ivan the Terrible because pope said so?

>The 19th century was peaceful because only minor wars happened between 1815 and 1870

I guess the 18th century was peaceful too because there was no big war until the war of the Austrian Succession in the 1740s. No, the War of the Spanish Succession doesn't count, that's just the aftermath of shit the Frenchs[sic] did at the end of the 16th century.

Germany is just too good for Europe and their mediocre circlejerk. We seriously do not belong on this continent or even on this earth, just like the Jews. Probably Jews and Germans are both alien races that have relocated their cosmic struggle on this shitty planet by accident.

The link is too close, the war was too short and what remained from it too good to be called a catastrophe.
boing flip

To put it simply:

States are not in a state of anarchy. There are institutions which prevent that and punish offenders.

The international community is in a state of anarchy. While there have been some institutions established to punish offenders, they have no means to do so. There is nobody enforcing the adherence to treaties but the states themselves who can do whatever the fuck they please.

If you have a continent filled with states, if the state in the center of it starts shit, the whole thing breaks into chaos.

>Uh-huh, and here we have that wille zu macht to ruin Europe. Whether it's by God, by race or by geography, the Germans always find a way to state they were "destined" to rule or whatever.
Well, you are always free to not listen to geopolitical considerations.

>The link is too close
Same for the War of the Spanish Succession

>The war too short
The War of the Spanish Succession lasted until 1712, meaning it persisted less in the 18th century than the Napoleonic Wars (notice the plural) in the 19th.

>and what remained from it too good
German nationalism remained, so your mileage may vary.

Also, notice that histiography refers to the period from 1789 to 1914 as "The Long 19th century" instead of pretending the Napoleonic Wars and Franco-Prussian war don't matter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_nineteenth_century

I'd tell you that you're free not to listen to political considerations in general but you're a German, it comes as naturally to you as breathing or genocide.

>If you have a continent filled with states, if the state in the center of it starts shit, the whole thing breaks into chaos.

but this would happen if any big state starts shit

last resort

Nah, because states on the fringes are more likely to start shit with other fringe states. States in the south would usually have no beef with distant states in the north. But if there was a state in the middle who started shit, but the states in the north and the south could become involved. And that would mean continental-spanning total war.

If Germany and Spain would have - by the fate of destiny - in the opposite places, Spain would be considered the boogeyman of Europe because of this principal of International Relations.

>Why are Jews so hellbent on destroying Europe? Is it something encoded in their primitive caveman genetics or simply a hobby?
Fixed.

Ashkenazi jews are german, so that makes sense.

no, not really. Things don't work like that, there are economic interests and ideological positions.

>Spain would be considered the boogeyman of Europe because of this principal of International Relations
And they were, until Rocroi, when another fringe state took their place: France. What you need to realize is that Spain under Philip II was the boogeyman of Europe and before that, under Charles V, more wealth and power was drawn from Spain than the barely united "Holy" "Roman" "Empire". In fact, this split between the Spanish and Austrian Habsburgs affected Austrian power more than it did Spanish power. In fact, Austria was considered a weak power that required the help of Spain, Venice, Genoa and Poland in defense against yet another fringe nation of Europe: the Ottomans.

That was what the 30 years war was about. Spain actually was considered the boogeyman. We were fighting at the same time against Portugal, Catalonia, France, Holland, England, african pirates, the ottomans and the protestants.

Who is the guy in the far right?

My bad. Just saw it's Arminius.

Not pictured, that should be, are the various Germanic leaders who's tribes sacked Rome

who's the guy on the far left?

me on the far left

Daily reminder the eternal g*rms sent Lenin to Russia in 1917

>we are by law of geography predestined to control the continent

Read "The Battle That Stopped Rome". Besides records from the period mostly Roman detailing it there is archeological evidence for the battle. You are right in the fact that Rome didn't collapse because of the battle. Many of their mercenaries were from Germanic tribes as were whole legions. By the end Germanic officers were basically ruling with the Emperor as a puppet.

>Do you want me to admit that you bested us in science and art?
>It's true, yes. You did that. On our blood, but you did that.
Thank you Poland now I know that militarism has a direct link with the arts.

>used to be a huge germanyboo
>learned deutsch in school ever since I was 10 years old
>my dream of a cool and interesting deutschland is slowly ripped to pieces in front of me and I cant do anything

I have literally defended Germany in discussions with my friends so many times that I've lost track. What's worse, I've started to feel like I'm on the wrong side. Germany needs someone to make the great again and it's not fucking Merkel.

Fourth Reich: This Time It's Personal

> Napoleonic wars
> Belgian independence war
> Italian unification wars
> 1848
> Carlist wars
> over 9000 rebellions in France and Poland
> German unification wars against Denmark, Austria, France and each other
> Crimean war
> violent fragmentation of Ottoman Europe

m8