If Poland had been fully occupied by the Allies by the end of WW2

Would Poland have been rich as fuck like Germany?
It is unbearable that Poland hasn't taken its full advantage yet

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hollywoods-War-Poland-1939-1945-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in my opinion yes

i don't think so just america didn't care about poland so they didn't help poland

Why not?

If Korea could develop from a illiterate shithole then everyone can.

Definitely. Amerifats pumped an enormous amount of money to ''Westdeutschland'' during the Cold War. Would they do the same in Poland, or even Czechoslovakia? You bet.

Of course.

Did Franco made you rich?

Probably.

By the courtesy of Uncle Joseph we weren't allowed to go gibsmedat on Marshall Plan's money.

second """""neutral"""" country says that...

Did I say something wrong?

>If Korea could develop from a illiterate shithole then everyone can.
so you should and i don't deny that south korea was lucky to being the closest asian ally for america

Yes, we weren't such a shithole in interwar period.

Czechs had huge industry that really buffed Turd Reich.

Maybe not as rich as Germany, but more like Italian-tier, I guess.

or maybe you must realize one of reasons marshal plan existed was to be against commies in france and italy and not on the east, btw turkey got marshall plan and is still shit, while finland not and its better than me and you

Minus corruption

>south korea was lucky
It was exactly the same scenario like with West Germany. During the Korean War that is. I'm not even gonan ask what was your GNP before, and after the war. Double?

Yep. We were on the top of the arms industry during the First Republic, before WWII and by top I mean the best.

>Minus corruption

all the bad stereotypes came from communist period

jews launched anti-polish war in hollywood with all the "dumb polack, drunk faggot" jokes.

you should know that

>It was exactly the same scenario like with West Germany. During the Korean War that is. I'm not even gonan ask what was your GNP before, and after the war. Double?
i agree with you but south korea and japan or germany can't have nuclear weapons because of america

No those jokes existed long before Hollywood

The Third Reich fucked us.
The USSR cucked us.

Now, here we are. Fucking eastern slavic peasants no one gives a shit about.

>exactly the same scenario
no it is not. its better for you to read first how japs kills korean empress which had good intention with americans than some prince asked russians for helping him return but nowadays chinese had influence there also mericans havent peace treaty with north koreans yet, there are so many differnces

>all the bad stereotypes came from communist period
>Actually believing that

I have no idea what does it have in common with "dumb pollack" jokes, but if you truly believe interwar Poland wasn't corrupted as fuck, you are delusional.

we care about each other

Then do something about it. Be the change you want to see in your country.

It was, but not to the point it is now.
t. joke expert
One day...probably not. But the hope is still here.

>The USSR cucked us
>Fucking eastern slavic peasants
Its other way around, your mum was fucked by slavic peasants and now you are one but dont know it cause of the brainwash, nowadays USA and EU cucked you and you think you are something else

which movie?
I watched "The Pianist" a few years ago and I thought Poland was a pretty developed country like France

amazon.com/Hollywoods-War-Poland-1939-1945-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

marshall plan was useless

It was meant in a matter of elevating their economy. Say what you want, the Korean War boosted their standard of living and quality of life in the decades to come afterwards.

>your mum was fucked by slavic peasants
I got German and Norwegian ancestors, living in The Sudetenland. My mum was anything but fucked by Slavic peasants.

>you think you are something else
No, we know exactly where we stand .

Nah, you pollacks are shit
Literally the worst immigrants in my country

It is developed. People are just meming.

Poland had a goat prewar airplane industry, and a good developing arms industry overall.

i dont think it was money, money were the numbers, what came to europe was textile tractors etc

>Say what you want
OK i will sa that: Do you think more than 50 million dead its enough for gangnam style? Even if you split the blame how many millions you think its enoygh to die to split one country cucked one half it and start making Samsungs in it for showoff?

>No, we know exactly where we stand

Certainly not Germany, but Spain/Italy tier - quite possibly

>The Third Reich fucked us.
>The USSR cucked us.
>German and Norwegian not czech
you are retarded pathetic liar btw

you have immigrants there? i heard you check who deting cause chance to be your cousin is much likely maybe we should send you some immigrants before you get more retarded

It's ironic that russian fascists of today use fascist as insult for people they consider their enemies

you are completely out of any sense now. The pic is old meme of pools closed in Finland newfag, get out of my sight kek

would fug that qt

Just not having to be under commie boot would have been enough

And this qt too?

Hit a nerve, eh?

should i response you? try harder, your pathetic attempts for lies without any sense are just boring.

>you are retarded pathetic liar btw
Of course I'm 1/2 Slavic, but it's quite hard with you, you know. Maybe you should learn how to learn between the lines. If you are mentally capable.

What's triggering you son? Having a bad day? Hmm, that's a shame. Oh, I know, being Bulgarian. That's the reason. Pity, maybe you should emigrate to Russia, but they don't want you either, huh? KEK'd.

>textile tractors
Take your ''textile tractors'' or whatever the fuck that means and get the fuck out of here. Also have a nice day.

Polands public behavior is very shit. Its almost as bad as the Russian one.
Because slavs will slav.
They will get large cool things, but the things will be public, so they will never be mantained or look cool after wear.

Polands public behavior is very shit. Its almost as bad as the Russian one
>Well known for kidnapping of children.
>Well known for being worse drunkards than Russians. (If it's even possible)

>Slavs will slav.
Hmhm.

>should i response you?
You just did m8, and it's clear it hit you in sensitive spot because you know it's true. Russian society is increasingly riddled with artifacts of fascism and yet it still uses that word to describe what their media and leadership tell them are enemies.
It's kinda scary and sad desu.

It's not just russians, whole post-WW2 europe acts like that.

Whole post-WW2 does not have militant nationalist rhetoric, militia organized by political parties, cult of personality and leader worship, murder of political opposition, suppression of independent press and massive propaganda in state media.

and that's exactly why all of them are full of niggers and disgusting liberal policies

Yup. I wish we were as successful as Russia in preserving its sovereignty and national pride.

its the price of selling your country to the economic interests, most politicians do it though