haha

/thread

*smacks lips*

youtube + er

youtubeer

>player

>nigg er

kek'd

I like this guy's videos. They've gotten better over the years. He's clearly been making a ton of money on youtube and he's put that money back into making videos because he actually loves consumer technology.

He doesn't try to act like he's a tech expert like most youtubers, he's just an average consumer.

besides that he has ten thousands worth of stuff he is a real average consumer
>brand fanboy / loyal
>buy overpriced, underdeveloped products for it's new gimmicks
>little to 0 knowledge about technology
>worst voice ever
>absolute shit taste

at least he doesn't talk like tyrone tho

Hahahahaha

Except he does try to act like a tech expert

who is he?

And they say Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

Keep your disgusting bigotry on Sup Forums you retard.
Go home and stay home.

>>>/tumblr/ is in that direction

so he doesn't do reviews either?

Sup Forums has invaded this website, it used to be a liberal website but nazis took over. Bigotry is not cool and calling black people the N word needs to be illegal so tolerance can be prompted.

he seems alright

whats the problem guys?!

>1 million subs
>married
>possibly gets kids soon
>huge anime nerd

what more do you want?! i think Sup Forums fags get offended when they see someone who is more successful than them at literally everything and that shatters their world view and its hard to feel superior in front of your keyboard at home in mommys basement lol

Shut your mouth nigger

You'll see someday that society is better without your outdated views.

SHIEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

>making jokes is bad
>o-only joke about these things ok! n-never about race goyim!
>what is shitposting/ironic """racism"""
you have to go back.

> outdated
All views come and go. If you weren't a retarded liberal who sees the world through a very small lense you'd know that.

Thanks for outing yourself as an actual racist

Bigotry is not cool and someday you'll be replaced. We need multiculturalism and diversity to atone to sinful past.

Bad b8 m8

Trump has done nothing but divide america user. He's insulted women, made racist comments, attacked journalists, and wants to ban a religion.

>made racist comments, attacked journalists, and wants to ban a religion.
>racist comments
Are you feelings hurt user?
>attacked journalists
the same journalist who try to potray him as an ebil nazi?
>wants to ban a religion
guess why, idiot.

This (You) isn't even worth of a thread bump

Don't worry, that bigot is going to get impeached. America was founded on immigrants and the wall and ban are a symbol of white racism.

I like how his room is setup with alexa. it's very nice

TOP FUCKING KEKEKERJ

he made exaggerations about people who illigally immigrate to america.
He is fighting with (((journalists))) and he wants to ban immigrants from muslim countries.

If you want to complain about what he is doing, at least be accurate.

Drumpf will be dumped, you're delusional like any other Sup Forums nazi.

I am not american, I neither support nor oppose trump, I just casually follow american news because it is much more entertaining than out own.

Post a screenfetch. Now.

include me on /Sup Forums/

gottem

we wuz tech reviez n shieet

Yet another thread gets derailed by Sup Forums

I fucking hate YT celebs and all points in between. Seriously these fuckers are are paid money for doing nothing, just make 10 min click bait videos and enable ads. Sit at home and make more money than an MBA graduate.

Why did I bother getting an education when I could just make shitty videos and humiliate myself to millions of people for easy money.

>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/5xhm4f/g_on_average_black_technology_consumer/

at least the screenshot is nice
>not

Learn to take a joke, whitey.

FIRST POST BEST POST

reddit makes me seeth in such an autistic way, I hate being all 'muhh secret club' and shit but this is just ridiculous.

>nazis
you are so dumb
you are really dumb
for real

>only person actually triggered is you

>You'll see someday that society is better without your outdated views.
outdated views
fake news
alternative facts

Can trump forcibly sterilize the poor and unwhite?

Lol I'd like you to post those studies so I can explain why they're more or less bullshit. The most hilarious part is how it claims SAT predicts academic success well. Success at academic testing predicts academic success? Yeah no shit...

You people will defend this idiotic crap. I don't really expect any less from the country responsible for the eugenics movement.

Triggered untermensch detected.

/thread

leftoid cuck

I'm white and educated when it comes to biostatistics. I bet you're just gonna say I'm a nigger again.

>Lol I'd like you to post those studies so I can explain why they're more or less bullshit. The most hilarious part is how it claims SAT predicts academic success well. Success at academic testing predicts academic success? Yeah no shit...
Oh, yeah, I'm really interested in what some 18-year-old who just took Sociology 101 has to say on this topic

Look, I don't want to derail this thread with a discussion that belongs on Sup Forums. If you're interested in continuing the conversation (which I'm sure you won't be, because you undoubtedly have no valid rebuttals), post here:

>educated when it comes to biostatistics
Nah you're not. You think you are and you made your Jewish professors proud though.

>derails thread
>lol I dont wanna derail thread but go debate my pol friends

what

>In striking contrast to the decline in admission rates, Professor Wightman found no significant differences in the graduation rates and bar passage rates between those minority students who would have been accepted to law schools and those who would not.

>Thus a "numbers only" policy would deny a legal education to many minority applicants who were fully capable of the rigors of legal education and of entering the legal profession.

Why didn't you post this?

So many niggers on Sup Forums lately

fukken kek

still better than an attentionwhoring tripfaggot

fpbp

Literally every board i browse these days

>someone says nigger

Response:

>WTF go back to Sup Forums.
>wow Sup Forums has invaded this board
>hurr Sup Forums is no le alt right we are left wing Sup Forums ruined evrytihng

As if Sup Forums has been known as a beacon of political correctness for the passed decade and is only getting shitted up since the 2016 election.
Granted, it has been shitted up a bit from the Sup Forums traffic from faggot trump redditors, but overreaction to racist posts is just as bad.

Both are newfag red flags and kind of makes me wish Sup Forums would be closed temporarily. I think Sup Forums or a board like it has its place on this site but we need to just purge the pervasive discussions of race/gender/sex from being on every fucking board.

Dumb phone posters

This is Sup Forums you fucking faggot. Maybe if you weren't 12 or a retarded phoneposter you'd know the culture here. If you don't like it you can fuck off to one of the dozens of hugbox communities out there.

>someone on Sup Forums called someone a nigger
>this is bad
Hello newfriend.

Hello /ctr/ please keep your concern trolling isolated at Sup Forums

>user says an obvious and completely unoriginal joke
>gets a million (You)s
What happened to this site?

WE

wow, you people swallowed all the blue pills and chased them with the Kool-Aide.

Do you want to know how I can tell you're new?

GUYS HOW DO I UPBOAT SOMEONE ON THIS SITE?

first reply best reply

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Very nice, very well, HOWEVER.... It only made me smile

After we get rid of the illegal spics and mudslimes we should send those niggers back to africa to be honest.

do you ever *insert edgy remark*? well now you can
brought to you by TunnelBear©

TECHNOLOGY

>what is context
What a joke lol
k

You're all just jealous that this fine upstanding human being can afford more stuff than you white scum ever will living in your parents basement.

heh it's funny because niggers

bill dauterive