github.com/Nyx0uf/qlMoviePreview
github.com/Marginal/QLVideo/wiki/Getting Started
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a reason that shit has like 5% market share

> marketshare == quality
oh look, a winfag

It can.

github.com/Nyx0uf/qlMoviePreview

it requires premium hardware. there's a reason why all the rich and smart people use OSX.

In fact, smartest people in the world choose Macs.

So what you're saying is linux is the best desktop operating system and windows mobile the best mobile operating system?

K

Windows can't do this either?

yet another lie told by salty wintoddlers

>it requires premium hardware. there's a reason why all the rich and smart people use OSX.
>In fact, smartest people in the world choose Macs.
Oh yeah, smart and rich people love 1GHz or lower 2-core processors on their laptops.

>5 year old bait pic
you're looking pathetic, poor nigger.

get a job and then you'll be able to afford a real UNIX machine and will be able to ditch that chinkshit frankenstein you're using now.

>for Mac OS X 10.11
REEEEEEEE

no im saying that macos is the best desktop os and ios the best mobile os.

>also, hold alt to merge instead of replacing

yes fucking sucks.
I hate turning on my gentoo just to browse /gif and fap.

he does that all the time

daily reminder

use the

/^!/;stub:no; filter to make all tripfags disappear

cancer of this board

Linux on ancient stinkpad doesn't have this problem.

>That segway
F I L T E R E D
I
L
T
E
R
E
D

>more old bait pics
you really need to get some new material, currynigger.

yes, smartest and most powerful people in the world really do use Macs.

can't you upgrade? alternatively, ask the maintainer to support older Macs.

>this is how this thread looks without the tripfag
>current state of Sup Forums

I work as a mason and make 30K a year. I could buy a fagbook every month and still be financially stable.

You know why I don't? Because apple shit is fucking garbage meant for homosexuals and teenage girls who beg their daddy and mommy to buy they the latest turds apple has shat out.

thanks

Daily reminder guys.

10.9.5 here too. Not ``upgrading'' to babby iOS7-style OS.

>30k
>2.5k / month pre-tax
Im so sorry user

you're fucking retarded. and go back to work, Jose/Jesus/whatever.

AlphaGo... all Macs.

>spending half of salary on macbooks
>financially stable
wut

>thinkpwn

Appleshit is so bad not even apple wants to use it LMAO

licensing issues fag
why doesn't google just use apng? Oh right, they're a giant cancerous corporation trying to get faggots to make posts like yours.

the container webm and A/V codecs such as VP8 and Vorbis used within are open source though...

>open source though
not patent free. apple doesn't wanna get sued over fucking webm's that are not even 0.1% of videos online.

>muh vp8/9
google is trash and open source faggots are the worst

Bless your heart.

>spending nearly a tenth of your income on a computer
>financially stable

All the people that I know that own mac's are retarded as fuck when it comes to technology and in general.

>This is a QuickLook plugin for Mac OS X 10.11 that allows to have a thumbnail of a video as an icon instead of a generic one. When you trigger QuickLook it displays the thumbnail of the video along with the video informations such as its title, size, resolution, etc...

What the fuck does it have to do with safari webms? I'm genuinely interested.

also
webkit cannot render most sites without fucking html container jumping weird rendering bugs, it's literally unusable for anyone more demanding than a 90 years old win xp user.

Posted from my brand new Macbook Pro 13 which is literally dropping frames below 30 in 1680x1050 hidpi mode so I have to use it in regular 1680x1050 eyecancer archaic mode

>can't play webm in finder like mp4

>premium hardware
>mac
Sure.

I'm glad you're finally a tripfag so I can filter you.

thanks

I really wish this was still supported.

>t. mactoddler brainlet

Should we just switch to Linux?

If I did I'd just buy a different computer. Unfortunately Linux doesn't work because volunteers don't have obligations.

Mac have XCode which is objectively the best IDE ever made.
Also Swift is truly the best programming language ever developed.

oh relax, you couldn't view gifs in your image viewer up until recently

This supports 10.9.5.
github.com/Marginal/QLVideo/wiki/Getting Started

Just because a smart guy uses it to run his powerpoint doesn't make it a better computer.

Did you mean to put the windows logo there?

Oh, I meant in general. I hate everything after Yosemite.

Smart and rich people have large machines in their offices, which they control with laptops.

Also they don't play video games, so a MacBook Pro is perfect for a smart rich person.

Why'd they move spotlight to center of screen.

IDEs are for pussies, and c'mon, Swift? are you fucking serious? Swift doesn't even have dependent types.

Yo, this is my first time using 4chanx's filter.

huh, works on my machine

you must be a noob who makes shit threads

Yes, because proprietary linux doesn't exist

Red hat you stupid fuck

Oh yea, let me just sign up for that support contract and then pay them to make it work properly on my MacBook from 2013.

Dipshit.

congrats and thanks

Oh hey, me too
Patrish

can you imagine a company so fucking successful it has to shed less important divisions to make more money faster? no you can't, oh well.

haha, this is what wins the argument, this what no one will ever respond to.

they hate us cuz they ain't us Linus

Can you imagine working at Apple and you get assigned to the "slightly thicker" macbook testing engineering division and you've worked hard for months and clearly have the better product than those jackasses in the "slightly thinner" division, and then one some day some middle aged prick from management comes in and tells you the marketing team has decided to go with the thinner design but not to worry, you're being moved to the watch strap division. Those guys are in desperate need of help calibrating their heart rate monitors to work as cock rings. So you pack up your things and shuffle on on over to the even gayer department.,

Yeah I can, because they're making millions of dollars no matter where they work and don't care.

oh and in this situation I use a two dollar battery bank like a normal non autistic human instead of half assing a charge from a laptop battery like an autist.

Get on my level

Runs much nicer than Leopard and looks better too desu.

Also protip for everyone who uses safari, get the VLC web plugin and you can view .webms inside the browser too.

>I can't afford a macbook, even an old used one that's 10X better than any windoze oem lappy in the last decade.
>oh well, better shitpost lies about shit I know nothing about, that'll show 'em.

noice

Wich version is this?

What are you, fucking broke?

i have a friend who uses tiger, he's such an autist

see

>i have no argument
>better post this .png that was made before I was born

ah, nice try lil guy.

Got the iBook G4 for 26€, with RAM maxed at 1.25gb and a new battery I got for 4€ it makes a very cheap, decently portable and still quite usable travel laptop that I don't have to be too worried about losing or anything like that.

>pic isn't mine, mine was fully intact

this is a nice machine right here, I'd rather use this than the awful shit coming from dell/hp/lelnotho

It's clean and comfy as fuck

Only thing I'm missing is the finder option to always have folders on top when sorting by name

osx tiger 10.4 and snow leopard along with Windows XP SP2 are the best consumer operating systems of the last several decades.

desu yeah it's very comfy.
I don't find the need for folders on top feature tho

Explain to me what benefit I'd have going with RHEL for my fucking MacBook.

>be tripfag on Sup Forums
>post shit from the Mesozoic era
>lose argument

yeah seems pretty standard.

I need more salt, it's no fun unless I get a ton of salt.

>>post shit from the Mesozoic era
H-hey, that's going a little too far man.

I've been on Win7 long enough to be used to it to quickly find my stuff. Made me so happy when I discovered Sierra can do it.

Market share != quality.

Microsoft only focuses on market share and profit, not making an actually decent product, which is why your OS is so shit.

>b-but I was only pretending to be retarded

k den

>30k
Dude you're actually poor lol. That shit is just barely above the poverty line.

No, I actually enjoy how all these mactoddlers cry metric tons of salt over hard facts that apple makes joke computers and operating systems.

You can stop fronting now, I already know you're just pretending to be one of them ;^)

Swift is the easiest programming language, not much else.
I guess if you are completely new to coding it could be good but even then it would be better to use a real programming language.

that image makes no sense.

>Adapters
why convert everything to lightning?

>headphones
they have a place to plug in on the other side

>ethernet
what year is it? who doesn't have wifi?

Buy an adapter that has usb-a, hdmi and power and it works just fine.

>having yo buy adapters
>at all
Way to suck on the rotting aids infested apple cock, cuck.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>There's a reason that shit has like 5% market share

>implying he's talking about macOS



>He thinks wifi is a replacement for Ethernet
I'm laffin

>cs fag
>smart

pick one

You are right, too bad you are still a disgusting tripfag, off yourself right now please.

in 99% of situations it is perfectly fine, especially on a laptop

In 5 years, you will be the one with adapters

>yes, smartest and most powerful people in the world really do use Macs.
Nice meme. It's a tool, even modafinil get you closer to be super smart/productive.

1% will make you a cuck.