Marijuana / Cannabis - In your country

Since there is already an interesting discussion about this on Sup Forums
I wanted to ask you some news about the cannabis situation in your country
1 - How is Marijuana considered by Law and by Population?
2 - What do you risk in case they catch you smoking?
3 - How much costs 1gr of Weed?

Italy
1 - Weed is considered illegal but after all everyone in Italy smokes it, even politicians!
2 - In case you get caught with less than 5gr I think they just give you a fine or they take away your driving license if you have one, but if you get caught with more you risk reclusion
3 - It's about 9€ for 1gr of Weed but if you buy more, such as 10gr or more you get a discount

Cant wait for blue north America

11. it's either a felony or a crime, the borderline is under 10g i think, you can just get a fine and you can also go to prison for longer than a murderer
the population is divided, old people want it to be criminalized and young people want it to be legal
i don't think people actually care a lot about it
22. oops, already answered in 11. if you're just smoking a joint of pipe you'll most likely just get a warning or a small fine that's like 100E or something
33. 20E/1g is street price, bla bla "connections" etc.

Weed is for degenerates.
Degenerates should be euthanized.

>complains of degeneracy
>posts animu grrl
Tips fedora

This!
Weed is bad and disgusting!

>>complains of degeneracy
>>posts animu grrl

That is Sup Forums

>Anything I don't like is degenerate! Rap music is degenerate! Drinking beers with your buddies at the bar is degenerate! Having sexual intercourse is degenerate!

>V-videogames and anime?... n-no that's not degenerate... uhh it's wholesome and conservative...

>That is Sup Forums

Know your place, leaf.

Very illegal here and will probably always be because swedes are literal retards, if caught you get fined. A gram costs about 15 (euros) where I live

*weeb

Yeah on top of you

Holy shit 20€ for just 1gr?!?
I can understand that is North Europe but man, neither in Finland the price is so high :D

Don't like it, fuck off.
Weed is disgusting and I would never want to inhale that stinky smell.
Marijuana will never be legal in Denmark.

Your loss m8, don't worry you're not hurting anyone.

I've got something you can get on top of.

you're right, weebs are disgusting

it's 10€ in Denmark

I didn't asked if you faggots like it or not, I just asked if you have news about the weed in your country, nobody gives a shit if you don't like it :D

I got arrested and put in jail for a gram of weed in Mississippi when going on a road trip. It fucking sucks and desu I really feel like it should be completely regulated market. The criminal-justice system is fucked (should be called the criminal-business system).
1- In southeast where I live (Louisiana) the law considers weed illegal and even a small amount can land you in jail. Recently my city New Orleans passed a ordinance saying it only has to be a fine but state troopers can still do whatever they want. However with all that said, most people smoke and are okay with smoking
2 - Jail and a shitton of fines
3- $10-$20 a g depending on who you know

Laws are becoming more and more relaxed on it. Cops in many parts of the country are relaxed about it even if it is illegal there.

>I got arrested and put in jail for a gram of weed in Mississippi when going on a road trip
>1- In southeast where I live (Louisiana) the law considers weed illegal and even a small amount can land you in jail

LAND OF THE FREE. LMAO.

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEE!

the price is 20E for historic and some other reasons, most notably our police, they're very hard working

Older people think it is as bad as heroin.

If the police catch you with a small amount they will grind it under foot then give you a warning, larger amounts may get you arrested for dealing.

1g is anything from £6-10 a gram here depending on quality, there is some really nasty shit available here so its worth paying the extra for home grown from someone reliable..

well everyone in my school consumed some

At least they do well their job, here in Italy things are fucked up...

Yeah it's complete bullshit. The war on drugs is a failure and I don't see it ending anytime soon in the south, they make too much money. My only option is to move west

Older people equate weed with harder drugs here too which I never understood because almost every time if you ask, they used to smoke when they were younger too. I wouldn't encourage teenagers to do any drugs either but weed wont kill them, its the apathy that is dangerous

1. It's illegal, but it's pretty constantly used at parties and stuff like that, really popular on highschool kids.
2. If you are underaged maybe you get into trouble with social security stuff kinda, but unless you have loads of weed nobody will really care unless you do something else that is illegal
3. Depends on town and who you know. Usually around 15 euros if you have no connections, with connections its around 10 euros. Sometimes during busy weekends in capital its not uncommon if its 20 euros per g, but that's just ripping of from people.

in the end of this year, our police is not gonna harass small time consumers anymore, but instead they will send them an SMS warning them that what they are doing can end badly and they should re-consider their life choices xD

Bravo Estonia

>Yeah it's complete bullshit. The war on drugs is a failure and I don't see it ending anytime soon in the south

Idfk know man.

In some ways the US is an incredible, top-tier country filled with opportunities.

On the otherhand in some cases.... it's beyond backwards retarded. Weird as hell

Looks like we are among the biggest consumers

i just recently checked out some WHO presentation about weed smoking habits and future in europe.

you were in the top 5 with france, switzerland, poland and ... e-stoneia

to my surprise, netherlands, the poster boi for weed smoking wasn't even in the top 10

how do you even measure something that's illegal?

anonymous questionnaires in schools coupled with crime statistics, police records about trafficking etc.
it's not an exact science, but gives you some "good enough" estimations to work with

>how do you even measure something that's illegal?

I think combination of arrests, self-reporting(surveys and such).

The police in every country have a general idea of how much tons of drugs come into which country, giving them a rough estimate of how much is consumed per year.

Which isn't totally accurate since some customs/police can be worse than other countries but it's a general idea.

1 - It´s legal
2 - If you´re caught driving, then you are subject to the same penalties as drunk drivers
3 - I pay 3 US dollars a gram, more or less in my canabbis club

0+1 users in Finland, in other words: no-one gives a fuck.
Finnish peasants are much more interested in poppies and they are 100% legal to grow. On the other hand, the leftist urban population only care about hard spirits.

1 - Illegal but barely enforced unless growing/dealing or being very obvious with it. Most people (including adults) don't really care about it, most people have smoked it at some point and respect other peoples decisions to do so if they do it in their own homes or away from the general public.
2 - Depends where, if you are smoking in your garden they won't do anything. if you are smoking in public they will probably just throw it away and maybe give you a caution (

>On the other hand, the leftist urban population only care about hard spirits.

Well, that's interesting, cause in ex-yu the stereotypes goes that liquor is characteristic of the narrow-minded, animalistic, rural character and that consuming it is a symptom of hopeless backwardness.

>1 - How is Marijuana considered by Law and by Population?
Illegal, but if you are under 25 and not autist you tried it once. Older people usually group it with cocain and strong stuff
>2 - What do you risk in case they catch you smoking?
IF the police reports you, than 2 years for self use, and a lot more if you deal it.
>3 - How much costs 1gr of Weed?
good stuff is 3 000 HUF (~11 USD)

Finnish peasants were the majority supporters of prohibition in 20th century (prohibition started in 1919 in Finland).

That is characteristic for serfdom slavic muzhiks. And its not really ex-yugo or post-soviet thing, but goes back centuries.

And i mean the stereotype, in which there is slight truth, because Ivan Ivanovits, muzhik in over 9000 generation, was (or still is) huge consumer of hard spirits.
Swedish and Finnish country population does not share this trait, it was in fact the prohibition that started the large moonshining (practiced mostly by small farmers and husmenn) in countryside and increased the alcohol consumption wildly.

Gommunism, gommies is planning to get it legalized.

foortwenty bump it mofos xD