Are high school kids in your country growing to the size of giants for no explicable reason?

Are high school kids in your country growing to the size of giants for no explicable reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/
youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Manlet spotted

It's the iodine in the water

>we're getting estrogen pumped in everything
>at the same time kids are getting taller

giant traps when

being a manlet here sucks

"You need to be this tall to ride BBC"

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
>thread track

No, they're pretty small actually. You would suspect they all grow to 1,90m, but they don't even come close. Must be the lack of ES Energy

Do people there drink ES?

Used to, until they killed the ES brand here, it's AH BASIC now. Every high school kid drinks cheap energy

Isn't that because your livestock are getting more antibiotics than the general populace?

I thought that caused communism, not gigantism.

I'm taller than almost all of the ones I deal with. Maybe you should stop being a hobbit.

I doubt that's related to height but yeah if you don't get the "organic" shit here it's full of anti-biotics.

>tfw Türk

>175 cm
>average 14 year old girl in public communication is taller than me

why do tall girls like to communicate in public?

>177cm 14 years old girl

no, though you can come across a tall one from time to time...

they feel immense pleasure from humiliating manlets such as myself

You have to turn the negative into a positive user
If you get a tall gf both of you can fulfill your incest fetish dreams

yes im 6 feet and felt tall in manlet italy until kids born in the late 90s grew up to the size of the gregor clegane

Why is it happening everything at once? Are your kids eating different?

Fuckng this
>be 175 cm
>walk past the school
>see two 14-16 yo schoolgirls who walk my way
>they both tower over me
Every """"""man"""""" under 180 should be forbidden to reproduce.

what ive witnessed is that guys keeps shrinking and being so mousey looking little skeletons.

no they eat the same shit we did back then
i can't explain the reason

I have met a turk who was like 2mts tall. I think his name was Haktan Akdogan or something, guy towered over everyone.

t. Joaquim Barbosa

>what's ww2

It's because women stopped having their periods at 18 years old so now they grow bigger than they should so their kids grow bigger than they should it's all because of Internet and being lazier than the last generation.

Everyone posting under the Turkish flag here claims to be 180cm at least

The only short T*rks are the ones posting under non-T*rk flags, it's bizarre

Same goes for other muslim countries, the Moroccan in Netherlands complains about being short but the Tunisian and Lebanese posters are 190cm

I've noticed that too. Maybe the K*rd meme is true

No. I just graduated last year and most of the kids that are coming into highschool now are fucking manlets that barely look like they could pass for middle schoolers

I was 178cm when I was 14 years old, I was pretty tall back then, all of my friends that were smaller than me are now like 183-8cm and I stayed the same, my brother, on the other hand, was 180cm at the age of 14 and stopped growing at 188cm

This meme ain't gonna happen, lad.

t. João dos Santos

It sounds crazy, but energy drinks are the only major change in diet between the new generation and ours

Energy drinks are loaded with Vitamin B3, B6, and B12. Maybe we didn't get enough?

I stopped growing in like grade 10 tBh (178ishcm as well)

I'm still wearing the same clothes I wore back then, feels weird. I'm only 18 though so maybe I still have some growing left in me

I'm 180 cm and girls have caled me tall many times
feels good living in the real world and not through Sup Forums memery

I'm also 180 but I live in this magic mountains so I'm a bit on the shorter side

that's what I used to tell myself, never happened, but it could, gl to you

hormones

The guys at mine were midgets, same with college. Feels good being average height and bigger than everyone.

>70% of males taller than me
>convinced that I'm a fucking midget
>measure myself
>5'10

apparently being average height isn't actually being average height anymore

>tfw you're a 5'6" "male" in a country where the average is 5'11.5"

can confirm people are getting taller
especially since they have food to put in their mouths

I'm 175cm and girls have called me "tall" but that doesn't mean shit when 178cm Mexicans are laughing at me

Just don't get smaller than the Pakis

Yes, 6'0 used to be enough to feel somewhat tall, but now it feels barely average.

>Romania being Hung*ry

All your women must be short as shit senpai. I'm 182cm naturally, can go as high as 185cm with dress shoes on but still feel like a manlet.

Besides pajeets and changs, white males of my age can get pretty tall. Canada would be a pretty tall nation if there were asiatics in here.

>Tfw 165cm manlet
>too short to be a real man
>too hairy and manly looking to become a qt trap/femboi/tranny

What should I do Sup Forums?

What the fuck are you even talking about

Even in Colombia 184-185 cm isn't tall anymore

Finland's average height has increased by like 5 cm in 30 years

why desu

what's changed

what did I do wrong

wat

Why is this allowed?

I feel like I'm taller than 80% of everyone but among young males I'm a bit on the shorter side.

Hahahaha it's always Aussies and Brits defending manletism and pretending the average height isn't skyrocketing

>Anglo "genetics"

Start dwarf fortress

>tfw 185cm tall manlet

>BBCs in an Oompa Loompa

Hello, new fetish

In shitholes like ours only the higher educated class ( which are mostly of european origin in this shithole ) do shitpost here so it's not really suprising

I'm 170cm/5.6 and it sucks. Most of my friends were between 175 and 195, with most being around 180.

But I think the worse is that I have a very small dick (11cm/4.3inch).

Idk, I thought so living here in Texas seeing the kids in high school getting taller, but then I went to Temecula and the surrounding areas in cali and a lot of high school kids looked like they were just starting middle school (baby faces, not uncommon seeing sub 5'5 males). I guess it depends on the region and their diets.
I was about 6'2 in high school and while I was one of the taller kids there was a few that were taller than me.
Im 22 6'4 now

>tfw 168cm and hunchback
JUST

Im 172 and a girl called me tiny to my face the other day. The only solution is to go to some manletland

I don't believe it. Saddam, Gaddafi, Erdogan, Assad, they were all above six feet. What changes for MENA people when they get rich that allows them to become giants, while rich Anglos stay manlets?

How are you a manlet and hunchback? Christ might as well just neck yourself now

Don't think I haven't thought about it

yeah unfortunately . I stil can't understand what is their feeding style how the fuck a 16 yo kid can be a 1.87 cm height

I was just kidding Spain. I'm a lanklet who fixed his hunchback, I'm sure it should be easier for you since you're so short.

That's exactly what we're trying to deduce, my insectoid friend

I'm 169 and i feel average.

>you literally have to be 6'2 as a 15 yr old nowadays to even make the cut because girls have grown so much

thank god i was born in 88 and not in 98

can you imagine being 5'10 nowadays as a young person? it would be fucking terrible.

What about us born in 88 with no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

I've heard manlets complaining about that. I did the wise thing and grew to a comfy 15cm above average back in the day so it'll be a while until it affects me

no, every year they get shorter and shorter.

>Finns can choose how tall they grow

So this is the power of ES

Don't worry, I think we are approaching the natural height limits for most populations

Fuckin' hell, I'm 181 cm at like 16 (guy so I guess later puberty), but 14, geez.

Where? I can't find him...

Pretty much yeah. Nothing to be proud of though, it's probably thanks to food getting injected with lots of chemicals, I mean the old generations are barely 170 cms tall but the new ones are like 178-180 cms, an increase of eight or ten centimeters in just a few generations sounds kinda sketchy to me. I'm 174 cms and I'm already considered a man let around here. Feels bad.

>175
>small

lmao try 166

Is France safe for manlets? I need a country that won't have any growth spurts

>tfw actively making the world a worse place just by existing

I'm only 5'9" and even still the high school younglings here seem really short.

dudeweedlmao stunts growth

down here desu

This is ridiculous, why are third worlders allowed to grow taller than me

pro-tip:
coaches give the kids estrogen in their water to stop their bones from fusing during puberty so they keep growing

don't believe me?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/

So the way to become a tall manly man is to take hormones to become a qt trap?

i'm a 1.94m tall thirld worlder. you mad bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M

No.

I'm only 5'11 but I tower over most highschool kids I see on the train.

I tower over the white students too

Yes user yes

I think most of this thread is just confirmation bias. People only notice the tall ones because they're insecure about their height due to the 4chins manlet meme.

>the Aussie's back to continue denying the growing manlet/lanklet power gap