Why are non fat white Americans so good looking? My theory is genetic diversity...

Why are non fat white Americans so good looking? My theory is genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

But now they slowly turn to brown mudshits

Do you really find her attractive?

t. moor

Well, he's English. In his country, women are less attractive than horses (i.e. you wouldn't want to ride them).

t. beaner (moor + indian)

But nordic males are considered the most attractive despite being homogenous

is that why u make love to them

(translator's note, I know ur just a narcissist but flipping it around to claim ur a fag also works)

>to prove his point he posts some bitch with a multi-million dollars team at her disposal whose only job is make her look as perfect as humanly possible
>still looks like some rat faced, trailer trash skank

America yes

our jewesses are the hottest and they have the best feet

If that's "so good looking" than the average girls that I see on the street must be Aprodite incarnated.

IKR, she looks like Chucky the ugly doll, she's ugly as fuck.

Blake why are you so perfect

God bless America

Faggot

>tfw she's married to deadpool

But on the other hand the ultra-inbred Icelanders are considered attractive(the women that is)
Inbreeding probably can result in the refinement of certain attractive traits in some individuals, while outbreeding diminishes the negative traits of homogenity but makes the result bland looking like Taylor.

Retarded cuck suffering from a bad case of shit tatse.

don't remind me please

end this suffering

Faggot

cornuto

Because Irish+German is god tier.

they're the two ugliest ethnicities in Europe

because Europeans are inbred

some cunts more than others

beauty