Italian economist ethnically profiled, interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578751/Italian-Ivy-League-economist-pulled-flight-seatmate-suspected-terrorist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/tampa-police-marine-reservist-attacked-greek-priest-he-mistook-for/1050707
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Italian
>not white enough to do math on a plane

>be Italian
>not black enough to move to Germany

There's worst looking Italians in terms of arabness, Americans are just scared shitless of mathematics.

We cannot math.

He doesn't look like a muzzie at all, except for his disgusting beard.
Btw why do people get suspicious of people doing math on an airplane? Are they afraid he divides by 0 and crash the plane with no survivor?

Actually he kind of reminds me of John Lennon here.

>While one traveller thought he looked like a terrorist, another person in an airport mistook him for Sean Lennon and asked for an autograph

Are you asking why do my country men do dumb things? That is a long story.

>mistakes math for Arab script

American education strikes again

That's not him. That's John Lenon and Yoko Ono's son who happens to look like him.

Mouthbreathers like that should be the ones put on no flight lists. I mean fuck, there was a glorious time when their paranoid ideation was about things and not people and they would catch a bus anyway.

We heard that Arabs invented algebra and that proves math is a tool of terrorists.
When people learn that we use arabic numerals, there will be panic in the skies.

aw shit you're right, he does look a bit muzzie with that beard

'Freedom numbers'-system when?
Count in Stars and Stripes, 7 Stars = 1stripe.

lol, look at the comments.

People blaming Trump for this, and there's also a UK-USA flame war about "math" vs "maths"

keeeeek

Fear of the browns

There's literally nothing wrong about profiling.

Top tier bantz

Pretty good bantz desu famalam

It's math

There was that time the Coptic Orthodox pope got detained because they thought he was muslim and looked suspicious.

It was very...odd to say the least.

Another story.

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/tampa-police-marine-reservist-attacked-greek-priest-he-mistook-for/1050707

Proof that Italians are not white. If a Dane did this no one would give a fuck, but the dago isn't like us! he is dark like the Arabs - his brothers

I bet the retarded woman on his side had G*rmanic ancestry.

yeah, in semplified English it's indeed math

Passengers are supposed to report anything out of the ordinary. When was the last time you saw a nigger doing differential equations ever?

>When was the last time you saw a nigger doing differential equations ever?
some hours ago. You don't study math in usa? Even africans can do it here.

Yeah run along and do your mathematic. The single problem that your American mind can handle.

In the USA only the elite/Asians take any mathematics courses past Geometry.

No right minded Christian ever needs to learn the devil's tongue A.K.A. """ science""" because all the answers we need were given to us by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, can I get an Amen?

Amen

"HEYMAN"

hallelujah amen