Where'd everyone from 2009-2012 Sup Forums go? I know some of you are still here. There was a real community here then...

Where'd everyone from 2009-2012 Sup Forums go? I know some of you are still here. There was a real community here then, now it's just s4s and children/pajeets with broken laptops.
Anyone remember when the falcon was active? And lolicon with their daily "I hope you have a great day today" posts. Or the Steve Jobs sticky? Or Redpage, does anyone remember Redpage?

We've all moved on to reddit and neogaf

Stop projecting, redditor.

Old tripcucks/dailies/shitposts got replaced with new tripcucks/dailies/shitposts. Take off your crap nostalgia goggles and you'll realize Sup Forums is as shit as it ever was.

Yeah, but it was a different kinda shit back then. It seemed like it was more homogenous.

i miss cyborg and his dual Titans

The way I remember it, a lot of people moved to /tech/, but later the whole chan went to shit, and then I lost track because of a lot of real life shit I was going through. Most likely spread around multiple smaller chans.

desktop threads were """banned""" so all the good posters left

I miss apprentice sysadmin

oh look its another nostalgia thread

every board has them and every single one of you faggots suffer from the same syndrome

HINT: You grew up and finally realized how bad Sup Forums really is

HINT2: It was always like that .. you were just part of the shitposters who made the board awful

welcome to the real world faggots

>the falcon
paging for the legendary falcon please report in

None of the good posters posted in desktop threads though because they were shit.

I'm still here from around 2011 or so.

I rarely post. I'm only here because I can't let go

huge swathes of reddit have migrated to Sup Forums as a whole since the election

Every board since then has deteriorated

>I've only been here since 2014! I'm an oldfag!

Sup Forums has unironically harmed almost every board, but considering it's now the most popular board by far, it's a little hard for the rest of us to fight it.

I hate people that get nostalgic over board culture, but I'm a little sick of everything tech related being a Jewish conspiracy. Not to mention threads started with just a screenshot from some Twitter nobody.

Site blew up dawg

That "real community" you remember was cancerous as hell, almost like a regular forum with all the circlejerking that inevitably comes with persistent user IDs. The tripfags of that period were major attention whores and too many dumb anons were feeding them.

2010 here, left a few years ago, mostly on /sci/ and Sup Forums now.
Only come here very very rarely, so I don't actually know the state of the board.

>Anyone remember when the falcon was active? And lolicon with their daily "I hope you have a great day today" posts.
Sad to see those are gone now, was lolicon the tripfag who avatar fagged as that witch, or was it someone else?

Now I am feeling all nostalgic.

if you were not such a newfag you would realise how stupid it is what you said

lol .. im here since 2006 or something and the same threads happen across all boards

its always the same shit

there were nostalgia threads in 2012 , there were some in 2010, there were some in 2008 .. its always the same

"hurr durr few years ago Sup Forums was better and now its shieeet!!!"

Rose

>nostalgia fags
At least you get anime in some threads now :^)

>dot dot
you had me going

I was active then, I left because it was the same shit every damn day.
I only come back for about a week when AMD fails or something big happens.

It's still the same shit, just with less OC.

>tfw I've been here for a decade

Sup Forums has only survived to become a platform of experimentation for shills and government agencies.

The fuck is up with that rifle
are those capacitors?
Did he make a gauss rifle with an AK body?