Is there a way to tell if this is shopped or not?

Is there a way to tell if this is shopped or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/xerocar
errorlevelanalysis.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generic_and_genericized_trademarks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Photoshop”

Please avoid using the term “photoshop” as a verb, meaning any kind of photo manipulation or image editing in general. Photoshop is just the name of one particular image editing program, which should be avoided since it is proprietary. There are plenty of free programs for editing images, such as the GIMP.

>GIMPed

If it were edited with GIMP, you would see it right away. So that's clearly not the case.

The only thing that remains is Photoshop.

Besides, Stallmanu doesn't even know what Green Is My Pepper is.

Reverse search

Imageraider.com

Is there any way to tell if it was GNU/GIMPed?

He wants people (Americans) to stop reffering to things by labels and by using the languages.
But Americans only education system is their commercials, so they will probably keep doing it.
"Is the image edited?" would be a better question.

a proper term would be "manipulated":

>Is there a way to tell if this image had been manipulated or not?

Oy vey, the goyim know!

It's not.

>If it were edited with GIMP, you would see it right away.
BTFO'ed

Why do we not want to breed with that? What is the disadvantage? Is she gonna breathe all our air for us?

Human instinct is kinda stupid.

It's definitely shopped. There's no such thing as a portrait photo that isn't manipulated, because if the photog is an amateur and the model isn't superhot, PP will be needed to alleviate issues, and if the photog is a pro and the model is superhot with wads of makeup, PP is still expected simply as part of the production.

>"Is the image edited?" would be a better question.
I don't know, edited to me doesn't imply using features like liqufy or warp, more HSV adjustments, cutting, cropping. That might just be me though, I don't know why I feel that way.

>a proper term would be "manipulated"
Now that's a proper term.

the pixels.

i think she's just really jewish.

Doesn't seem edited

It's probably small-scale stuff - skin smoothing, blemish removal, curbed stray hairs, etc. I don't think anyone is implying the nose was stretched out via liquefy, I've seen noses like that in person.

>I've seen noses like that in person.
oy vey

tfw I have the same exact fucking nose. ;(

>He wants people (Americans)
It's popular in many other languages, like xeroxes

Lots a joose in NYC

>It's popular in many other languages, like xeroxes
I've never heard anyone but Americans use "Xerox" as a word for copying or photocopying.

TEL AVIV
E
L

A
V
I
V

Gas yourself

It's not shop, she is from isreal

We do it in Brazil
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/xerocar

Brazil is part of America though

Find the woman and ask her.
Can't be hard; you have her photo.

>he thinks everything can be explained through vague evolutionist anecdotes

Nice save

>What is the disadvantage?
Instinct kicking in, you know she's can smell shekels from miles away and is coming to get them.

It's a well done shop as they matched the resolution of the image to the enlarged nose

Her nostril is bigger than her eye ffs

>GNU/GNU Image Manipulation Program

This site used to be useful but seems to be ded now.

errorlevelanalysis.com/

Wow, that nose is ugly, but her collarbone is sexy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generic_and_genericized_trademarks
>Xerox has used "trademark awareness" advertisements to prevent the brand from becoming a generic noun or verb, including such statements as "You can't make a Xerox."[165] However, it is used in India and Russia as a generic word for 'photocopy'. In Brazilian Portuguese, xerocar, or less frequently xerocopiar, is a common verb for "to make a photocopy".
Mongols use canon though.

If done well you can't tell if it was enhanced using Adobe® Photoshop® software