Country

>country
>do people in your cunt prefer loyal cats or disgusting lousy dogs ?

>flag
>cats

>cats
>loyal

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHONHONHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEUHEUHEUHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUH

are you ok

We prefer loyal brazillians as slaves.

I rather cats, but Brazil likes dogs so much that entire streets are filled with stray ones. And, for some reason, almost all of them are beige.

What a qt

>cats
>loyal
what

cats like attention
dogs like people

i like dogs

dogs.
But cats are really really close

Cats are great. I prefer some cat's asshole presenting than dog's licking, with shit in it.

>cats
>loyal
HAHA
Is good joke, monkey
now tell another one

ur mums pussy loves attention lmoa

shhhh

kot is sleep

>China
>dogs all the way

I've had both growing up, 3 cats and 2 dogs although the first cat and dog I barely remember as they died when I was under 5

Right now we adopted an elderly stray cat that was in our backyard a lot. She is very clingy and screams if I leave the house, when I come home and when I wake up

For consumption?

Only cheetahs and wild cats tbqh, dogs are only useful to guard us from niggers and the devil.

I like them both

Remember that time when cats eat a granny who died alone in her apartment?

i like catgirls

Kinda even I'd wager

Dogs.
cats fucking suck.

thought that the UK would be a dog country tbqh

Cats all the way.

That's one cute pussy user.

cats, of course

Cats often infect their owners with a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis. The parasite causes massive behavioural changes in rats (who are infected from coming in contact with cat feces) making them breed faster and lose the fear of cats since the parasite reproduces in the cat's digestive tract. There is evidence suggesting that the parasite causes minor behavioural changes in humans as well, making men more aggressive, asocial, prone to risk-taking and dumber while making women more promiscuous and sociable.

>About 40 per cent of the world's population is infected with Toxoplasma gondii, including about 60 million Americans.

Dogs are great, they're always happy and can always make you happy. Sure they're stupid but really fun.

Cats are more interesting to watch and mess around with. Fun to be around but I wouldn't choose them for constant companionship.

Yes cats are so loyal , the only thing more loyal than a cat is a prostitute.

Doggoes a best. They're loyal af and are best companions. Cats are ok.

I like both but if I only had space for one I'd probably get a cat. It'd have to be a fun cat though, not a temperamental shit.

dogs are haram
reported to the sharia police for spreading lies

Lets talk about sauce, shall we?

Cats, of course

Sluts eat shit. Noice.

They're both shit, animals are shit.

Yeah well that one Arctic explorer ate his dogs so I don't see the problem.

Dogs grow fond of people
Cats grow fond of places

You got that backwards.

Leave a kitten alone and it'll only start mewing when it's hungry.

Leave a puppy alone for a minute and it won't shut the fuck up.

If you live in an apartment, do everyone else a favor, get a cat if you want a furry distraction, don't get a barking shit machine.

My cat became depressed and lost half of his weight when i traveled last year. My mother told me he almost didnt touch the food and slept on my clothes every night.

Dogs have the ability to see demons inhabiting human bodies and rip their throat out. If you do not like dogs, you are in league with Satan.

>cats
>loyal