Designated ryzen shitposting general - /drsg/

This shit is out of control, please keep discussion of ryzen to this general from here on

Also fuck off with your shilling, anyone with half a brain can see that ryzen is a great new architecture, and the 1700 in particular is a great CPU

Other urls found in this thread:

hardware.fr/articles/956-22/retour-sous-systeme-memoire.html
forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/page-8#post-38775732
forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/page-5#post-38773988
youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew&feature=youtu.be&t=117
forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2017/03/03/amd-announces-ryzen-5-1600x-and-1500x-faster-than-expected-these-are-the-real-intel-beaters/#569f213455ea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>graphics card
>monitor
We're here for ryzen please and thank you

>hardware.fr/articles/956-22/retour-sous-systeme-memoire.html
So, how will this be handled by AMD?

I don't speak Egyptian, Ahmed

>can't be bothered to click translate button
So you made a ryzen thread, and refuse to talk about it.
Thanks for fucking nothing.

I want a 1600x reeee

Why does AMD even exist? The desktop market is dying. ARM is becoming more and more viable on laptops. ARM is getting better software support in servers and will take off any day now. x86 is dead.

I've been learning French for fifteen years and have been reasonably fluent for ten, I just think it's poor form to post a link in a foreign language without a summary

I am sorry that you are not smart enough to read your you link and articulate a proper question. but if you don't know what you need to know. We can not help in you

>bad english, AMDefense mode
Poojet detected

Ha

forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/page-8#post-38775732
forums.anandtech.com/threads/ryzen-strictly-technical.2500572/page-5#post-38773988

>ryzen 17% faster in windows 7 than win 10

ARM isn't powerful enough for things that desktops currently do

>gaymen
>video production
>music composition
>3d rendering

Not to mention x86-64 being used in servers

ARM might replace x86 in the little Dell boxes being used in offices. Those machines are mostly just running office productivity suites and e-mail. But ARM will have a very hard time replacing x86 in machines that are running more specialized applications, mostly being used in places like hospitals and in science. Most of those applications will never get ported. They'll be in Windows x86 forever.

You can't think. dumb see

I honestly don't see arm replacing office machines, there's more and more number data analysis going on, and with new tools bigger and bigger datasets are becoming popular

>You can't think. dumb see

you have no mind for it to think much. of sad are you to not be able to understand even the basics of it

ryzen.

More like rySHIT.

Alright, apparently the memory subsystem for Ryzen, limiting it's performance.
That a good enough summary?

that's wrong though, guru3d got 50gb/s without a hitch
it's just mobos not very consistent right now

>you have no mind for it to think much. of sad are you to not be able to understand even the basics of it

If that's true, thank you.

>buy AMD stock
>shill AMD on Sup Forums to generate hype for Ryzen
>sell AMD stock and use it to fund an Intel + Nvidia system

youtube.com/watch?v=VWarC_Nygew&feature=youtu.be&t=117
>jokers results were rigged
>likely had his 7700k clocked to 4ghz on top of GPU bottlenecking

>and the 1700 in particular is a great CPU
sad

Let me blow your mind even more.

>but MUH 20% in FPS

Is this a statement as to the mobos being buggy garbage right now, or the 1800x being irredeemable garbage?

Seeing as Ryzen is 17% faster on Windows 7 and performs much better on Linux than Windows, I think it's pretty obvious where the problem lies: Windows 10.

Windows 10 is a shit OS for gaming and computing in general.

Go hide in a hole for three to six months. When you come out we'll actually see what the real performance is. Right now there's too much noise.

I wish the mods would just ban anyone who mentions gaming on Sup Forums.

Intel is good for xbox and playstation -- literal gaming rigs

Ryzen is good for desktop/laptop computers because people use them for more than just gaming.

If all you care about is framerate, go intel... if you want the other 90% of the things you use your computer for to perform smoothly, go AMD.

Sup Forums is for gamers, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for serious work discussion.

More like: Why didn't AMD test their processor on windows 10 before releasing it?

Are you retarded? ARM gets completely obliberated in single core benchmarks and even in multicore workloads most phones with 4 cores combined barely even reach the performance of a single 7700k core. Ryzen is at worst 20% behind intel in single core performance and the multicore performance is excellent.

>why didn't microsoft implement a fix they knew about it since november 2016

Because Windows 10 isn't a popular as Windows 7.

Windows 10 supports less games than windows 7.

Windows 10 under performs windows 7.

Windows 10 is only used by retards who couldn't control updates

Windows 10 is for literal cucks.

Linux is for real men, and clearly they tested on Linux and that's all that matters, especially to Sup Forums.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2017/03/03/amd-announces-ryzen-5-1600x-and-1500x-faster-than-expected-these-are-the-real-intel-beaters/#569f213455ea
This is what people should have been shilling over. Of course R7 cous are shit for gaymen. Theyre more than future proof, they can't even be used in the present because of how useless more than half the cores are right now.

>inb4 fucking AMDrone Red team
>inb4 wait meme
Intel's better. But R5s will be Intel's best competition for price and cores

>amd announces
>this time we'll beat intel for real trust us guys
I've been hearing this core 2.

Im not an AMD shill. I just want Intel to slash their fucking prices

Depends on what you want to do with your CPU, if you wanted gaming CPU, 1800x will never be that, ever, don't even get your hopes up, if they will fix all the issues it's still gong to be on 6900k level, with is crap for gaming.

If you want to do work with your CPU where higher multi threaded IPC is preferable and you game on the side, then there is no competition.

>no competition
Not until Skylake/Kabylake X

Depends on the price, if Kabylake-E is going to cost as much as broadwell-E it wont compete even with higher clocks.

Ummm the xbone and ps4 are both amd, Intel shill tardo.

Yeah, but when and how much?

I'll bite the bullet right now
I've been needing an upgrade since I bought this garbage

What should I benchmark it with?

But ARM is way more power efficient. You can have way moar cores with ARM.

who knows