That taskbar

>that taskbar
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bridges/desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they release new project neon stuff?

Who cares, it wont be able to run applications which are not from the MS store
Linux + wine will literally have better windows compatibility than microsoft's OS, really makes you think

you can just click "run anyway" you mentally ill jackass

>you can disable the telemetry!
Also nice that you have to insult me because you ave no real argument except "They aren't THIS evil!!"

Holy fucking shit you dense autismo you can disable it with one checkbox.

see

The thing exists to literally stop retards from installing random shit. Leencucks does literally the same unless you're smart enough to get into terminal and add more repos.

Why is there an unreleased version of windows which forces you to upgrade to win10 pro to get rid of the "protection"? No, It has NOTHING to do with chromebooks, don't try to lie to me.

>implying microsoft will let you turn it off in Home edition
>Maybe not even in Pro edition

THICC

>buy win10 pro to get access to the command line and registry!

>unreleased

>But it's j -just a beta!!!!!

Literally go back to Sup Forums

Literally give arguments if you want to be taken seriously

>Called windows Cloud
>NoPE it has nothing to do with chrome books at all

It's a different edition of W10. It has nothing to do with Home/Pro editions.

Nice fake ``desktop app'', commie

>tfw there won't be any thumbnails of people on your taskbar

Yeeeah... I'm fucking done with Windows.

It's just Win10 home with the protection "feature" from windows RT enabled, there are 0 cloud functions.

It's not a fake. But ironic that you already know that the ISO is from a russian server and still try to deny that it's real, almost like you're a desperate and stupid Pajeet.

this piece of shit better be free

K D E 5 . 9
D
E

>I will eat shit if it's free!

>KDE meets IOS
I really can't think of anything worse.

What does Pajeet's parody of an OS have to do with technology?

>implying Home users won't automatically be """"upgraded""" to Cloud

They never downgraded editions so no, not really.

>taking seriously these dribbble-level mockups
don't take the bait

just buy a mac pajee–oh wait.

Win7 to win10 was a downgrade already
They also removed certain group policies recently

>editions
They combined Professional and Ultimate when moving to 8.

> (OP)
>Who cares, it wont be able to run applications which are not from the MS store
This is exactly what everyone was saying when 10 was first released. Not gonna happen.

So just because it has not happened YET it's never going to? Read the article, it tells a pretty clear message about microsofts plans

This. Windows is just playing catch-up with KDE by now, and lagging behind hard. In terms of design:

Aqua (ans macOS DE's in general) > KDE > rest of Unix DE's >>>> Windows shell.

Quite embarassing for an operating system that relies on a UI for everything and comes with a god awful and crippled CLI (so bad that the devs had to come up with PowerShell so they didn't have to deal with that shit).

>an article from some generic (((news))) outlet says it so it must be true!

There will be a toggle on Babby's First Windows 10 Edition™ to limit installation to Windows Store apps only. This will prevent old fogies and children fucking up their Windows installs. Meanwhile for everyone else it will be business as usual. Stop trying to make an issue out of literally nothing. I don't even like Microsoft but I'm fed up of idiocy.

Autismos here have a hard time understanding why the fuck MS would limit app installs. People tend to forget how large is Windows userbase.

Your denial is strong

Take your pills and install Gentoo again.

I'm a windows 7 user. Anyway I will laugh hard when MS implements this

Why did Microsoft go through all the efforts of bringing win32 emulation to Windows 10 on ARM if there allegedly trying to kill off win32?

Are they actually going with this? It looks like a bad Windows 10 theme for Linux.

Because they will be distributing win32 apps through the store.
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bridges/desktop

whats wrong with the project neon task bar? are you too stupid to customize it?

Well then what's the problem? Microsoft isn't very restrictive when it comes to what gets on the store, they're just combatting piracy.

Looks like some "hacker" riced out version of Vista.

They don't allow anything 18+ and get 30% of every sale, so most publishers obviously don't want to use it and microsoft has a strong interest in forcing people to it.

>he thinks preventing piracy is good
Pajeet please leave

Shill please leave

That really does not look good

>he bought software just to customize his mac
LMAOOOOOOOOO

>actually being a pirate
>while complaining that Microsoft is trying to fight piracy
I hope based Jeff Sessions makes encryption illegal so it's harder for people like you to hide from the law.

>This. Windows is just playing catch-up with KDE by now, and lagging behind hard. In terms of design:
>Aqua (ans macOS DE's in general) > KDE > rest of Unix DE's >>>> Windows shell.

I'll agree with this. Using Neon.

Say what you will about sepples, but Qt is a very nice way to do things. "But you can;t do anything in sepples" -- Linus

Well, he's wrong. Workplace Shell was written in C++. I'd give my left nut to have Workplace Shell (and workplace shell aware applications) on Linux.

>Quite embarassing for an operating system that relies on a UI for everything and comes with a god awful and crippled CLI (so bad that the devs had to come up with PowerShell so they didn't have to deal with that shit).

And PowersHell is godawful itself. Its only redeeming value is that the standard bash commands are aliased, so I don't get stupid errors when I type 'ls'.

This supposed to be funny?

if your taskbar is on the bottom you are literally a plebeian

>I hope based Jeff Sessions makes encryption illegal so it's harder for people like you to hide from the law.

He has to stay out of jail first.

No, just a REALLY stupid shill
pic related
kek, fuck off to reddit

idk that looks pretty amazing

>mac OS

*in Pro version and greater

This... Is the power...

You realize that's the cloud version. Essentially Windows RT reborn. Windows 10 home and professional will still be a thing.

Explain the differences between the "cloud" and normal versions. Hint: there are none except the inability to run third party exe files

It's an attempt to grab the low end chromebook and tablet market. Remember they've gone in wholescale on the convergence idea that Ubuntu was trying to push with Unity.

Why would a consumer willingly buy a windows tablet/netbook that doesn't run win32 software? People still remember Windows RT

Because it's the only Windows that runs on ARM? Why would a consumer by an Android or iOS tablet when they can buy a laptop instead?

But user
- windows tablets are used mostly by people who want compatibility with all standard applications, that's the reason why they did not buy an android one instead
- Even ARM windows now has a good x86 emulator, as an user mentioned before

Never said it was a smart decision. Just that its not necessarily MS trying to lock down desktop Windows like people think they are. Keep in mind things like Steam and Origin are a large part of the PC market. Killing them overnight via a forced update would effectively be suicide for MS.

Well, they will let people upgrade to "pro" if they want the ability to run win32 shit back
Still stupid but since most people won't pirate or pay $200, microsoft will profit in the end
It's pretty clear that they don't care much about their reputation any more (forcing win7 users to upgrade unless they notice that they can opt out, delivering forced and broken updates, shilling on the internet)
Also th indian CEO was apparently responsible for windows phone 7 and 8, and we all know how that iphone clone turned out

And if they're dumb enough to make me pay to keep doing shit I already paid for I'll switch to Linux and never look back. Except maybe as part of a class action suit against the company. Which I guarantee would happen.

windows phone 7 was actually pretty good not even shilling. had a lack of apps in the beginning but everything just worked.

>had a lack of apps in the beginning
Even Win10 still has a drastic "lack of apps"
I'm excited for the future. Really hope MS actually does this and the developers finally realize that they have to make Linux compatible programs if they don't want to pay MS

At least Windows 10 has the usual apps, windows phone 7 was pretty much void of anything and any app like YouTube or netflix was pretty much a bare metal version, they couldn't make the proper Facebook app so they had to integrate it into the OS

What about it? The taskbar is honestly the least of my concerns.

Botnet build.
Soom, you will need to enter your Facebook login info at logon

fan render

Neon looks exactly like an old deviantart mockup of "windows 8".

More like your credit card number to pay for the monthly fee

>winrar

As i'm viewing this in Edge I have no webm support. Hopefully it comes with the creators update. The browser actually isn't half bad when it works. Just needs some stability updates. Particularly when dealing with new tabs. Also some form of tab management would be helpful.

I wish more devs would wrap their Win32 apps and throw them in the store. It's a convenient options, and I do use it when it's available.