Good riddance

You are mistaking 7/11 for 9/11

disinfo.com/2010/01/scientists-say-dolphins-should-be-considered-persons/

No it's like killing pigs

7/11
Nevar 4get

gooks dont have soul

/thread

Maybe if you dumbfucks domesticated dolphins instead of depleting the wild population.

Bitch when you catch up to the Neolithic Revolution.

People need jobs. Tree huggers are hypocritical and impractical faggots who like to judge real men from their macbooks in their cafes.

>wanting to stop the depletion of whales and dolphins makes me a tree hugger
wtf mang

>dumbfucks domesticated dolphins
This sounds stupid as domesticating deer or squirrels. Dolphins aren't anywhere near depletion.
>Bitch when you catch up to the Neolithic Revolution.
Japan is one of the leading nations in developing aquaculture.

That's the idea retard.
It's not like killing cows because cows are domestic and we breed them specifically to kill them and aren't threatening any ecosystem by doing it.

They have better mental equipment then we do. but we have land, hands, tools, and a vicious all year round sex drive. Thats why we are better enabled but not smarter.

Humans are smart but look at how we cooperate, like fucking niggers. Trump brings out the nigger stirring inside every stupid white man. I mean, people are hardly persons with the shit that goes on today. We can name dolphins people and absolute nothing will change. Japs are too niggerish to care. They are like a bunch of suppressed tribals in suits. I've been to Tokyo, it's hilarious.

>aren't threatening any ecosystem to do it
WEW

>killing pigs

More like... Pigs killing pigs.

>we breed them specifically to kill them and aren't threatening any ecosystem by doing it.

You realize their farts are literally contributing severely to climate change?
Also... it's a thing in alberta to get a bunch of guys in a truck, stop at beef farms and butcher cows at night? Imagine how much stolen beef you would have?

I so want to do this.

>dolphins are more intelligent than humans
>Trump is bad
End yourself.

>WALLS

This walking meme is getting out of hand.
If you look at his proposed policies and deep down truly support his platform.... Every dolphin is smarter than you.

And yes, they CAN be more intelligent. That doesn't mean the ARE smarter.
Their neocortex has a higher SA then human brains. Doesn't mean they are smarter, it means their brains work more efficiently and can handle more complex thought processes.

Just cause you have a high IQ doesn't mean you're automatically smart.

Dolphins are known for gang rape bestiality paedophilia murder. They literally gang up and rape baby porpoises to death.

If I can convince a dolphin to help me with my mathematics homework then maybe I'll spare it the next time I'm in a hunt.

Trying to domesticate every wild animal for food is a stupid idea.

I don't doubt it. We have the same people out and about in our society too... What is your point?

Youl should know better than to respond to Canadian posts. They're not even using bait and hooks, they're just squatting on the edge and shitting into the water.

Stop complaining, you can build your walls with our shitposts.

Can you elaborate is a paragraph or two as to why Trump is a good choice? If you don't want Trump.... your candidate of choice.

A dolphin once fell in love with his trainer. When she left, he got so depressed that he killed himself through drowning. An animal doesn't do something like that if it's not capable of higher consciousness and awareness. Plus, dolphins are the only other animal aside from man that will name other dolphins with a unique sound. They're basically sea people, cannibals.

Amerifat had sex with dolphins
how disgusting..

>killing himself over some bitch that left him
Nothing of value has been lost.

I actually don't mind, but when you run out of them don't bother going to any other waters

Stop insulting Poland-nyan, dear Tanaka-sensei.

I bet that snatch smells like ink and paper.... i'll print her out and tell you guys.

Killing cows is an infinitely more efficient use of resources.
We've been breeding cows to be docile, effective meat-factories for millenia. They've been changed so much that not only are beef stock a distinct species from the labor animals still used in some parts of the world, but both of them are distinct from their progenitor species, long extinct by human hands to remove competition for pasturage. Modern cattle are adapted only to being fattened and slaughtered, and are generally no longer capable of surviving in the wild.
Dolphins are wild animals. They aren't fat and tasty because the fat and tasty ones get eaten by sharks. They can't be herded, collected, confined, or controlled like cattle can. They're hunted, not raised. Unlike fish, they can't be easily caught en mass.

Ultimately the whole thing is a waste of time and fuel. The only sort of person who'd go out of their way to hunt such difficult and inefficient prey merely for food, rather than a unique resource like whale oil or baleen is somebody unhinged.

You're right. We shouldn't kill no animal whatsoever.

You're calling that young unarmed man a pig? Because you don't know him. So why should you?

Actually raising cows isn't that cheap and the japs don't pay to feed dolphins and whales which are also huge compared to cows, so an argument like that doesn't work

Your reasoning is logical but incomplete. The costs of raising a cow from birth are an investment in a certain return, renewable, calculable, and consistent. The ability to forecast and control heads of livestock leads stability to food supplies, which in turn promotes security and encourages investment into streamlining the process which enables a greater return.

Dolphin population, however, like that of all hunted animals, can only be controlled by reducing yields. You can't directly replenish their numbers, which means that every disease, dieoff, natural disaster, or change in the environment which reduces stocks hits you that much harder, especially since wild animals are subject to all the predation of nature, thinning stocks still more.
Further, an investment in hunting equipment is not a certain return, since there is never a guarantee that you'll actually find any prey, and it's highly unlikely that you'll be near a processing facility when you do.

The effort involved in locating, catching, and transporting a species scattered across a massive, featureless expanse far outweighs the costs of keeping a cow fed and housed for a few years, because the process of racing can (has) been industrialized, and so benefits from an economy of scale. Hunting remains, as it has been from the dawn of time, a primitive and inferior methodology suited only to irregular and limited circumstances, just as gathering is inferior to agriculture.

>racing
*Ranching
Autocorrect, you have some strange priorities.

It's not.

Whereas cows in western slaughterhouses are not harpooned to death as far as I'm aware; the stunt you pull out every year looks like the typical scene that can be seen at a halal slaughterhouse. What you do is just a muslim-tier act of savagery.

Also cows are reproduced to serve as food, dolphins are not.

Japaneses are homophobic because dolphins are just gay sharks!

People need to stop fucking breeding, like your parents for instance.

I 100% agree

>Azerbaijan gets nuked into oblivion
>nothing of value has been lost

most jap have never eaten whale
where can i get whale meat?

T b h any animal is fair game in my mind, as long as they're not endangered

Meh, eating chimp would be already a bit too eerie for me desu
But I don't care about whales, they're more distant from us than for example rabbits/hare are which we eat too. Whales/dolphins are just sea pigs evolutionary, I'd try it too if I had the chance

well yeah, not like im gonna start eating dogs and parrots, just saying i dont care if they're hunted, as long as they aren't endangered

True, driving them to extinction shouldn't be. But aren't the whales hunted by Faroese, Norweginas, Japs,... very ubiquitous/not endangered and/or hunted in such low numbers it won't pose a threat to their survival?

*rolls up sleeves*
Alright, pigs are almost always unarmed. So what does it matter if he is unarmed?
Also, he is a non-Somali Kenyan who bombed Somalis, who then found him and his friends and hacked them into pieces.... so they are pigs, killing pigs.
I know the alleged story, so I know him allegedly. Is that how it works? or you gonna get into so axiom argument bullshit?

Hunting remains, as it has been from the dawn of time, a primitive and inferior methodology suited only to irregular and limited circumstances

Except when it comes to the cost of the environment. Crop fields and raising beef is incredibly harsh on the environment. NO2 is devastating climate, it's just as bad if not worse than CO2. Hunting provides lean, healthy meat. IF the land is untainted from industrial waste. Wild animals in the states taste like shit. Up here where there is literally a majority of wilderness, animals are healthy, mostly disease free, and have access to a wonderful variety to include in a diet. When it comes to quality of food for consumption. FARMING and AGRICULTURE is piss poor.... Check out the book pandora's box. The author has also been a part of decade long studies of renowned doctors, nutritionists, and anthropologists.

I agree

Non-human life isn't worth jack shit anyway

lmgtfy.com/?q=Where to eat whale in Japan

except primates, a lot of the diseases and conditions they would have.... you would increase your susceptiblity to it.

We are actually suppose to eat a mix of meats, plants, and insects. According to the ol' anthropologists of 1996.

Dolphins are special please don't hurt them thank you.

nuking japs is same as microwaving tv dinners
those who complain to people who microwave japs are animal racist hypocrit scum
share my correct idea

microwaving japs? tv? dinner?
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Hunting provides lean, healthy meat.
In less than a thousandth the amount. It's useful only for limited populations or irregular circumstances, such as sudden jumps is demand for food.

Not to sound terribly rude, but northern Canada is a backwater by any definition whose population amounts to a rounding error on the national census, and the ability to support such a population via hunting means absolutely nothing.

>In less than a thousandth the amount

Simply not true. Farming is incredibly hindering on the acquisition of varied diet. The consequences of which produce fluctuation of blood vessels and creates areas of tissues that have disproportionate growth and repair. Game has higher and even transport of proteins, vitamins due to the lack of the corn and grain based diets of farmed animals.
The fat content is drastic, small game especially so. Big game, not so much. It didn't mention moose, but they are fat to begin with. It was focused of deer, boar, waterfowl, and small game. The author of pandora's box cites all his information as you read. He lists the participants, and with a google search you can see who funds it.
I never actually saw who funded it but the studies were spaced about 5 years off the top of my head.

>northern Canada is a backwater by any definition whose population amounts to a rounding error on the national census

Are we talking about game animal population? or people? If people then yea, thats what I said.
The amount of animals was what I meant to support my claim of a truely wild habitat. Not rural american country roads and crop fields.
It is a backwater, thats what I love about it.
Don't worry about sounding rude on the internet, nobody is a gentlemen online.

I think you misunderstood my meaning.
Hunting is an objectively inferior method because it is unable to sustainably support more than a tiny number of people. The existence of dietary supplements largely invalidates concerns about suboptimal nutrition content, which are honestly less the result of farmed foods than it is due to excessive processing and simple low standards on the part of consumers.

It simply doesn't matter if hunting results in a superior meal for the individual, because individuals don't matter in the context of food supply. Numbers matter, and the population which can be supported by hunting is too small, and hunting too time/labor intensive, to support the specialization of labor which is the foundation of civilization.

I'm pretty sure hunting is still cheaper.
Your only way to convince me at this point would be numbers, otherwise we'll both sit here going "no u"

cows are a renewable resource with a stable controlled population

dolphins are not

Wtf would dolphin even taste like? What colour meat is it?

911 and Lehman shock weren't enough