Deleteing a facebook chat

My gf's ex is thinking of spreading my gf's nudes. He only has them from their FB chat, i know i can delete the chat history but first i need to get into his account...anyone got any help?

post them first and foil his plan

pretty much this

Break up with her because you don't want a gf who has an ex who has nudes of her, no exceptions

Install gentoo

Kek

spread them yourself. that way he has no leverage over her.

ps: your gf's a dirty whore.

This, have you no integrity OP? Alternatively (if you're not a pussy) beat fuck out of him, take his phone and delete and leave.

This. Stop being a fucking pussy you loser.

plan was to make him kill himself, isn't hard, guy has cuts and already an attempt on his name. And this scocially akward fuck doesn't have a phone, it's all on his pc.

Your only hope to get into his computer is social engineering.

that sounds freaking EPIC

Don't put so much effort into saving some broad from herself. There's other girls out there who didn't send nudes to anyone.

>ploughing used goods

you brought this upon yourself.

fpbp

break up with your gf. now that she's no longer your gf you don't have to worry about someone spreading your gf's nudes

you're an cuck

>He only has them from their FB chat
Wich he downloaded already you moron, you cant totally erase them.

You're not going to get into his account. Please kill yourself for that reason alone.

Some states and some countries have made what he plans on doing illegal though. You can contact Facebook directly, or law enforcement if you happen to live in a place that bans that.

Yeah, don't date whores.

I'm pretty sure that, if you had access to his email account, you'd be able to reset his facebook password. Go to 'forgot my password' on facebook, and search for his name, and it should give you a starred-out version of his email which you can use to guess it.

To get access to his email (or this might work on facebook directly I don't know) most providers (e.g. gmail) will text you a code, and when you enter it, it will reset your password. All you do is load up the password-reset page, then text his phone saying 'this is the google security team. we have detected unauthorised activity on your account. to help secure your account, we will text you a code shortly. please reply to this number with your code.' once you've done that, hit 'send code' on the website, and if he's stupid, he'll send you it.

once you have his email, you own him. have fun resetting all his passwords.

Why didnt he do it already ? Is he blackmailing her ?

alternatively try and search for his email in leaked databases you can download on the internet. if you're lucky, you'll get his password. you also might find a hash. try and crack the hash and try it on his email, see if he uses the same password there.

alternatively ring up facebook support and pretend to be really desperate and come up with some bullshit sob story about how you absolutely need 'your' account back, and hopefully they will buy it.

This is the correct answer

Pretty much this write a thriller OP

This. I rootkitted my gfs phone just to make sure.

>gf
>my
>believing OP's "gf" exists

/thread

>dating a girl who sent another dude nudes
LOL

Did this thread trigger your autism? Maybe if you would get out more, you might find one yourself, if you weren't such a giant faggot.

killing people is epic now?

Install Funtoo

>implying

Install LaTeX. It's a free Elite hacker program that us h4x0!5?$ use when we don't want to be overheard.... be careful though... tons of people will try to stop you..

The secret passphrase is "4chimney compsci"

Good luck.

*tips fedora into the sunset