Wait, why isn't the reverse happening?

Wait, why isn't the reverse happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcwm/status/837003695330115590?ref_src=twsrc^tfw,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new
>doesn't have cuckScreen

Maybe they charge each other and the charge just stays in the cable all the time?

who are you quoting

whom'st*

>That ethernet dongle

USB-C is complicated.

>They didn't rotate USB C cable 180 degrees on one end and flip which side is plugged into which device.

not an argument, cuck

*incorrectly implemented Thunderbolt is complicated.

He plugged the wrong ends in, he needs to flip the wire around. He has to make sure that the charge direction of the wire is correct.

What a noob.

Does this mean if I plug the cable in wrong, my phone will charge the wall?

Yeah you'll dump the whole charge back into the grid and receive a credit to your account

There are different models of the latest macbook pro. At least one does not have the touch bar.

He was quoting the op image, and then pseudo-quoting the contents of that image.

USB-C everyone!

Well duh.
Haven't you ever plugged in your phone and had it discharge completely?

>now instead of flipping the USB over, you need to unplug, reverse, and replug the cable

Backwards progress, I love it

Is it just my gears that were grinded by the fact that this is just a ripoff of this guy's tweet: twitter.com/mcwm/status/837003695330115590?ref_src=twsrc^tfw, and they're acting like it's their picture and idea

I love how dumb you are

It doesn't change dumbass, it keeps charging the Mac.

How far we've come.

Because the Nintendo is the alpha

You're plugging it wrong.

>Wait, why isn't the reverse happening?
Because the Switch is so poorly engineered. It doesn't identify itself properly and so suffers the consequences.

Homosexual Type A to Type A was always against the fucking specification. Nintendo was stupid and used an A instead of a micro or a B

Neither of those devices has a USB A port.

Wow. Apple just invented infinite power

What a fantastic company

Nobody owns anything on the Internet

I'll give an actual explanation, the switch has a bigger battery and is capable of pushing more power through it's usb-c port. The cuckbook is shit and needs to be thrown in the garbage.

Twitter owns everything posted on their service

My phone came with an adapter so you can reverse the charge and charge other phones.

whomst'd've's'nd*

>laptop charges with usb c
>plug in device capable of sending signals through usb
>"hurr durr why does this happen? I dont understand"

nintendo switch also uses type c and when its powered off a macbook charges it

Both of those are USB-C plugs