What's the best middle eastern nation and why is it Persia/Iran

What's the best middle eastern nation and why is it Persia/Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dubravnica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pločnik)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Serbian_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why are Persians always so good at coming up with inventive ways to use ranged weaponry?

...fake ?

Mona Spa
those sound like cool lads

Georgia isn't middle eastern to count. Seljuks are Turks

>Persian has also had a significant lexical influence, via Turkish, on Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, and Serbo-Croatian, particularly as spoken in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

OP seems to be aware where his true spiritual ur-heimat lies.

This is without meme numbers, still pretty impressive

no
It's Persian for Royal Army, basically small elite army, personal army of the king
my screenshot is older i guess, but both basically say the same

>2 different battles that happened on the same day
>both featuring hundreds of thousands of men
>very vague statistics
ok im calling fake on these kek

Hell

Ultra badass

>It's Persian for Royal Army
So how much Persian influence does Georgia have?

It's the same battle, the later is just updated

You're wrong. It's actually Cyprus.

Eastern Georgian in medieval times had a LOT of persian influence.
it was like, Western Georgia absorbed Byzantine culture, Eastern one absorbed middle-eastern, mostly Persian

but after byzantines fell, times changed, but that screen is from 11th century

eh
some would consider that anatolia some would consider it southern european

I'd say we're in the Middle East. It's officially seen as being in the Middle East, plus our culture + genetics is very middle eastern

no matter where you're actually from, what do you think of Northern Cyprus?

Why do Americans always have such retarded and general questions?
do you guys live in a cave or something?

It's the Ottomans

Nader Shah (who features in your OP) was also a Turk and he was most definitely not a Safavid but a low-born adventurer.

I don't have much of an opinion.

I've been once over on the other side for like 20 minutes in Nicosia and it was more poor and run down. Also unfortunately there are too many Turks from Turkey there, they're completely overshadowing the Cypriots living there

Do you watch your rugby team ever? You guys are really good

Are you messing with me man?
Also no, I don't watch any sports, sorry
i once watched Georgia vs American samoa at the stadium and that's it

Is there a black community in Abkhazia somewhere

He wasn't a Turk, he was a Turkic. And he wasn't a Sefavid but he sure did play them well. A lot of Persians are Turkic , not just Farsi Iranians, but they aren't Turks like the Ottoman Turks, and today's Turks are.
>not posting the number of troops.

Nader Shah is based

cucks the ottomans
cucks the afghans
cucks the mughals
cucks the caucasus
cucks central Asia

no

Shame he went crazy

he also made Russia NOPE the fuck out of the Caucasus

fun fact: his name in Georgian literally sounds like "The hunting shah"

Based Persia, pic related.
poor man's Timur

>shit all over each other for over twenty years and wind up JUST FUCKING THEIR OWN SHIT UP
>also Khalid was a GOAT general

Khalid was a great general, but the Persian empire was war exausted from it's worthless Byznatine conflicts.

>Posting wars and battles from several hundred to a thousand years old.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

I'll just leave this here.

If they're as great as you say why'd they get there ass kicked by the shitty fucking Iraq army
Which we steamrolled in a month.

Fucking Iranian Diaspora itt

You're the same shit as all the other shit holes in the Mena region

>Heraclius
That nigga once pillaged eastern Georgia, thought it was Persian dominion

Their *

Yeah Georgia and Armenia were common battle grounds for Persians and Romans
That could have been ended much earlier if the west didn't start funding the side that started to lose, like you know, giving saddam fucking gas?

Nader Shah is pretty much an exact version of Timur but less impressive. Pic related is a write up I did of Timur on /his/ recently

(writing style is a bit cringeworthy)

Nader Shah was inspired by Timur, he didn't hide he wanted to be like him . Both of their empires were in a civil war soon after their deaths as well.
We could have avoided that battle if we didn't embaress ourselves at Martisa river

You dumb shit if you looked at the link you'd see that Iraq is being support by both the Soviet Union AND America, not to mention France, UK, Gulf States And Saudi Arabia
Not to mention it was IRAQ THAT INVADED IRAN you retard.

noice, he was pretty based indeed

my name is Timur btw no memeing kek

So what meme loving fuck decided on the title 'Timur the Lame"?

Explain pls

He was literally lame because some nomad in Afghanistan shot at him when he was a kid because he stole the nomad's goat. Something like that.

He's also called Timur e Lang in Persian (means the same).

well that's pretty rude, also I was asking because it's seems like a rather ironic title for all that he's done.

The Ottoman Turks didn't always outnumber us, even after the Serbian empire split, the rulers were really "powerful". Instead of using it well, Serbian men got ambushed in the night, unaware of their number advantage many fled and drowned in the river. I'm pretty sure this is the most pathetic battle in history

Lame originally simply meant "crippled". It later got the meaning of "stupid" or whatever.

Timur the Lame = Timur the Cripple

still neat that a physically disabled person was able to become such a powerful warlord/emperor.

At the battle of Ankara Timur said that the Serbs fought like lions lmao

(Yes, there were Serbs helping the Ottomans lel)

>B-but you were helping them
It wouldn't have made much of a difference otherwise MuhamMad.
We helped South Vietnam extensively and they got their ass handed to them without our troops on the ground.

Don't claim it's some mighty force by posting shit that happened over 200 years ago. And make excuses when recent shit is posted. If they couldn't defend themselves from Iraq then they're shit to begin with.
Israel successfully repelled the entire Mena from destroying their country with some help from us.

Fucking Toronto fags I swear.

Can you post some battles of Serbian victories?

Serbia interests me quite a bit. Thanks

He was never an emperor or a ruler because he was not of noble blood ( Turkics and the Turks had the kut beliefs that stated only those who have been appointed by the God could rule over , making them somewhat holy and probhiting to bleed them [ this is why so many Ottoman heirs and Sultans were assasinated by strangle ] )

...but they did defend themselves, that's why the border is the same today. What they failed was in overthrowing Saddam, now that you can say was a failure.

well he might as well have been

>Safavids
>Persian
Lmao.

They repelled the shit known as Iraq.
Glad we could establish that Israel is the best country in the Middle East and a bastion of democracy in that Muslim infested shithole region known as the middle east.

He was a ruler tbf. He was never a Khan because he didn't have noble blood (i.e. didn't descend from Genghis) nor could he be a Caliph because he wasn't from the Quraysh tribe. But he was a ruler and constantly used Sunni Islamic and Mongol-related arguments to massacre certain cities/invade certain areas.

I'm aware, we were vasals. Serbia helped the Ottomans in a lot of cases, even against Christians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
Our battles versus the Ottomans werent really impressive other than kosovo, even the victories, and very little is known about them (examples : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dubravnica , en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pločnik)
How ever, almost every battle during the First Serbian uprising was pretty good en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Serbian_Uprising

70,000 Serbs BTFO by 800 Turks.

Also, in 1914, we didn't lose a single battle to Austro-Hungary who had 10 x our population .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara
Then the Germans came and we couldn't hold out
You're pretty annoying, Iran's technology was about the same as Iraqi's, while Israel was way ahead of other middle eastern countries, Syria used t-34's for fucks sake

First Serb I've seen that recognizes that his people facilitated Turkish expansion into Europe. Serb cucks.

gtfo

Hungary constantly invading our lands had it's effects too you know. The failed crusades against the Turks were really just shameful. The Turks btfo'd everybody back then, face it

Ya but only because of sheer numbers. I praise Serbs for fighting back. Not many did.

Israel has better technology and superior leaders therefore the best Country in the Middle East.
Your County of origin is causing a bias. Why'd you stay in that shithole of a country instead of going to Germany like your fellow brown brothers? I take it you prefer to suck Russian cock then collect welfare from Merkel eh?
TLDR Israel is the best country in the Middle East despite being hated by all its eternally butthurt neighbors.

There are literally 0 Iranians in Serbia, just cause Israel gets holocaust money doesn't make it better. But fine, let your tax money go to the Jews, nothing new for you cucks, if Israel says jump you say "how high"

Lel we're not talking about Serbian-Russian relations here.
Israel is our satellite state and our go to excuse when the US wants to fuck shit up in the Mena region.
Our annual aid is only like 3% of their annual gdp if not less.
Also
>Serbia calling anyone cucks when their national pass time is sucking Russian cock and being butthurt at the US.

Go ahead and post a pic of that ONE plane you shot down when the US was bombing the fuck out of your shit """country"""

You obviously don't know much about Serbia. Our relations with the West are similar as our relations with Russia. But it's fine, you're American, can't expect you to actually know anything.

Arabs because without them nothing of value would've happened in the region

You obviously don't know much about US-Israel relations.
But it's fine you're a bydlo can't expect you to know anything.

Israel gets money in exchange for....? America easily destabilizes the middle east without Israel, keep pretending you're not a cuck and one day it may come true

The king of cucks calling anyone a cuck. Couldn't quite hear you Ivan Ivanov please remove Russian cock from your mouth.
And you still haven't displayed why Israel isn't the best country in the Middle East. All I've heard is
>B-but you give them monies.
Probably going to get another cuck strawman.

israel. b tw ottoman x safevid wars are infighting between two turkish empires.
and safevid lost hard, that's why they were allied with austria and later russia.

Wrog. Nader Shah was Iranian. Azeri at the most.. Which is turkified Persian.. Much like how Turks of Turkey are turkified Anatolians

Iraq + entire NATO support + Soviets.. Sure heck of a fair fight. Fucking typical American.

Stop role-playing as a Turkic and come back to Iran.

>thread starts as a nice and interesting conversation about Middle Eastern History
>America comes with HURR THEY'RE ALL SHIT WHY YOU TALK ABOUT HISTORY THAT'S GAY
You know I feel bad that this obnoxious cunt is supposedly representing Israel in this thread. Seriously I'm sure we could have a civil conversation about Israel if you weren't being such a self-righteous faggot.

this, you can tell it's unibrowed diaspora talking itt

>nader shah

he was an avshar turk tho

>those numbers

lmfao