Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/physicswoman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with reddit?

normies and newfags

terry is a meme, don't bother

prolly just physics girl subreddit or something

>people admitting in thread to browsing that shithole

He was just browsing the front page last time I saw him on there on stream.

>on there
Hi Carmack

youtube.com/user/physicswoman

This?

If you avoid the popular stuff and stick to smaller niche communities, nothing. The omg le plebbit xDDD is just a meme by morons who feel superior because they prefer to browse the same crap in a different format and without usernames.

smaller niche communities just allow blatant blog spam that shows up on your shit half the time, big communities allow blatant blog spam to be +5k votes by a bot poster

face it retard if you go to reddit you're just eating retarded memes and advertisements constantly

>advertisements
Like Bill Gates AMA

Same shit here

Even those have cancerous posters, still not worse than Sup Forums in 2017.

Did you never know OP that there is a subreddit fot %)TempleOS. Run by Terry. Jesus you are slow OP. God I love how little about Terry people on this noard know sometimes.

who?

>Even those have cancerous posters

THANK GOD WE'RE ON Sup Forums WHERE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN

this.

>Sup Forums

Terry is a schizophrenic loser who lives with his parents. What did you expect?

Most of the subs are literally filled with cucks and paid shills. No self-respecting human being would have a Reddit account. I only visit certain tech related subs for news like r/jailbreak, r/legacyjailbreak, and r/nexus5. Everything else is just the opinionated drivel of mouth breathing dumbfucks.

dosent matter since terry shitsposts literally everywhere.

They delete anything they don't like.

They don't like a lot of things.

What are you posting that keeps getting deleted?

Yeah she is his waifu but is also a coal burner

Fucking aye Terry is a marvelous sun of a bitch.

>Don't use Reddit unless you're a retard
>I use Reddit

You accidentally proved your own point

Who is "they" in this context? You just proved you don't know how Reddit works on a fundamental level

sounds like Sup Forums mods.
hmmm.....

>tfw gf likes niggers

I use Reddit to consume information such as LifeProTips. Believe it or not, there is a lot of useful information that you can sort by the "best" according to the people, I suppose.

When I first got on it years ago, I found the site ugly and confusing to use. Still do. I don't understand how people use it. The content, is alright, but everything else is so weird. I don't know how to explain it. It's just stupid. Had an account, but got rid of it.

It's not really a "good" site in any respect, not saying this one is better, but at least I can go to it each day and get a sense for the world that day. I honestly don't know any other website that can do that. Anything important happens then that's where I'll know it.

Maybe I'm stupid for that, but I can't find any alternative and I'd rather trust liberals than news outlets which I don't even read.

Reddit is not so bad as an info source, but the community is just too cancerous for my taste.

try visiting /r/LifeProTips/technology
for extra *cringe*

It all depends on the subreddit. I came to /r/bodyweightfitness from the /fit/ bodyweight general. It has an extensive wiki with faqs and a recomended routine reviewed by all the users there. Those guys are doing a great work.

I don't have an account there. Read my post again, since it obviously flew right over your head the first time.

>you're just eating retarded memes and advertisements constantly
But we aren't here when half of the catalog is gullible Sup Forumsirgins advertising Ryzen while the other half is generals and shitposts advertising other consumer tech?

I'd venture you're probably a Reddit migrant yourself suffering from severe second-option bias if you're really going to spout that shit, what's good about Sup Forums is the format and the (comparative lack of) bullshit politics, not the discussion.

So much this.

I'm, mmmm

every subreddit has its own unique community, except the defaults. Those are mostly all the same

shills, everywhere, just like here, but more, there

gr8 b8 m8

The only purpose of it is for devs/whoever runs the subreddit really

they can let the community crowdsource into what is popular issues

the problem is that any actual issues that people disagree with and downboat never get brought up

It's even worse than that. People delete their own posts if they get too many downvotes. Apparently you get autobanned from some subreddits if you get too many downvotes. It's just an awful circlejerk and you don't want these people who obtained this reddit mindset to pollute your community.

Maybe keep your cp off reddit m8

t. mr reddit himself

redditor since 2009 here, it's not that bad if you know which ones to go to. it was obviously better back in the day but then again so was Sup Forums. lots of people on this board would enjoy reddit if they strayed away from the defaults and avoided getting into arguments with know it all upper middle class college kids

You will be crucified for saying what you have said, but somehow I agree with you.

>mfw the nigger cattle tries to turn my own people against me
You shall be birb'd