Do Chinese people have souls?

Do Chinese people have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/hangzhou-zoo-china-snowballs-lions-animal-cruelty_n_2448801.html
china.com.cn/photochina/2013-01/06/content_27601301.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Type
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galápagos_tortoise#Historical_exploitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's pretty funny, desu.

Consider it revenge for killing tens of thousands of us in a more primordial age.

They don't just give a shit about anything that doesn't directly consern them.

Yeah, fuck canines. Slavery is too good for them.

Is this photoshopped?

Considering they are dumber than cows... and the fact they are slaves... Yeah

LEAVE HIM ALOOOOOOOOONE

FUCKING CHINKS DON'T BULLY KOT

No. China is full of subumans.

This is a photoshopped picture as far as I can tell.

I've seen it posted without source a million times. We have lots of anti-Chinese posters on Sup Forums since it's weeb central.

No. They're soulless insects.

Funny pic, anyway no they don't. They only live to make China rule the world by sacrificing their meaningless lives.

So is Sweden

I fear that you are retarded.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/hangzhou-zoo-china-snowballs-lions-animal-cruelty_n_2448801.html

Thankfully there are not even 10 million swedes.

The same can not be said of the Chinese.

Is the picture in this source?

Hangzhou doesn't get snow.

Yeah, they're just a bit crazy due to having been shat on by the CCP for the past seventy or so years.

Here's source

china.com.cn/photochina/2013-01/06/content_27601301.htm

Romans used to slaughter thousands of animals in the arena for people's amusement. The demand was so high several species of animals in the Mediterranean went extinct.

It's kinda fucked up but people who are butthurt about it are just as bad as the chinks throwing the snowball.

>even these lions can't open their fucking eyes

>Hangzhou doesn't get snow.

They've got snow making machines and hand out snowballs to the public so they can throw them at the animals. Use your head m8.

Where's the guy throwing the snowball?

There's no such thing as soul, Cletus.
Also, there's nothing bad in playing snowball with leons.

Makes sense.

Animal cruelty doesn't exist unless the animal passes the mirror test. Most animals are literally too stupid to understand what's happening to them.

It also shows how stupid the people that think it is funny to hurt animals are.

having a **soul** is what ruined the west

>Animal cruelty doesn't exist unless the animal passes the mirror test.
You're Chinese, aren't you?

Fixed.

No. I'm a racially superior white scientist.

English blood courses through my veins.

>English
>Superior

They even give them snow to eat, with fucking chopsticks? Chinese fucking shits.

Nice racism.

>racist
>anime poster
>stereotyping
Back to /sverige/

And roman. And celtic. And german. And french. And viking. Lots and lots of viking.

Enjoying America, Chang?

>people have a good time
>lions get free food, shelter, and security
Liberals always fabricating problems where there are none.

A Frenchman springs to life when the English is mentioned.

FRENCH

Being an asshole is literally their culture.

How is it racist to point it out?

They taste gud.
Thanks, mongo bro.

Facts aren't racially skewed towards Chinese, Cletus.

OP's top right photo is shopped into the picture.

Hi Chink diaspora

Don't go to a Chinese zoo if you like animals at all

Do you really have to ask?

>OP's top right photo is shopped into the picture.
No fucking shit?

I thought there was an interdimensional gateway there when they took the pic.

(Citation needed)

Back to /sverige/ you anime posting memester.

>KOT
My nigga

They same could have probably been said 100+ years ago in a European zoo. China is generally way behind the times.

even the lions look chinese

>le if they disagree they are X nationality meme

Don't go to any zoos if you like animals at all.

See how retarded your logic is you racist fuck.

You eat pigs every month. Pigs are far smarter.

So did this event occur? Your source heredoesn't include this picture.

>一分钱,一分货
>literally killing people you injure so you won't have to pay for their recovery
Have some more anime, faggot.

Either eat all animals or none at all. Dogs aren't any more conscious than cows or pigs, they just evolved specifically to look appealing to humans.

?

This isn't something unique to China. We call it hit-and-run in America. Or covering-your-mistakes.

I'm gonna leave this here.

>tl;dr Chinks are roaches.

Sweden yes!

In fairness, the lions were bang out of order doing a slit eyes impression at the Chink

We owe companion animals more respect you retard

I won't eat anything more intelligent than a pig.

Nips and Nords that eat dolphins are barbarians. Same for Africans that eat monkeys.

Fox have rabies. Don't eat.

That's mainly the fault of the asinine law that says you have to pay for all their shit forever if they get injured. Most people still choose to pay over murder but with a population of more than 1bn there's obviously going to be a couple of assholes who don't.

>I won't eat anything more intelligent than a pig.
So you would eat yourself?

>Muslim refugee detected

To be fair dogs are a common disease-spreading pest in the Chinese cities and have to be culled regularly.

t. not Zhou Ritur Wang

I lived in China for a few months during a uni summer exchange program.

Let's just say that after coming back home, I stopped all my Chinese studies because I have no desire to go back to that shithole or have to deal with chinks ever again. But I do feel sorry for them though, I'd be mad as fuck too if I had to breathe in all that smog on a daily basis for all my life.

Hit-and-run offenders usually don't try to kill their victims, they "just" escape the scene.

I don't know about you, but in my world murder is quite a few stages over shirking your responsibilities.

What's she holding?

That's called having a weak spirit.

bringing the azerbaijanter

Only buy japanese steal forded 1 mirrion times!

>image macros from Sup Forums

TRUSTWORTHY

Pigs are smarter than dogs so you should be fine with eating the latter.

top bantz

That makes no sense whatsoever. What does that even have to do with anything in this thread?

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

If autistic white children in America have no souls, you can be sure the Chinese have none either.

>Hating on dogs
Achmed

We can argue about the inherent cruelty of confining animals for entertainment, but there's a difference between doing so with concern for an animal's welfare and having them stuck in tiny-ass iron cages where people throw food scraps and lit cigarette butts at them. You fucking chink.

And they are not companion animals in Yunnan China (only place it isn't banned in China) you stupid fuck.

If I could I would.

You defended Chinese so you are Chinese Mr. Shou Lang Fong

Muslims don't eat dogs you retard, they think they're unclean animals just like pigs. At least get your facts straight if you're going to meme.

>If I could I would.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Type

The calcified remains of her soul.

thats a rice ball good sir.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

Jesus Christ........

I consume some Chinese media, and in one [spoiler]web novel[/spoiler] the author actually commented on how far the Chinese society had fallen in their neglect of helping one another. Now, this took me quite by surprise since it had literally fuck all to do with the rest of the story, and at least to me is a more legit insight into how bad things are than any clickbait articles or offhand comments on fucking Sup Forums.

>all these chink sympathizers
Fuck them, they enslave their own people in sweatshops and shit in the streets like animals. Not to mention that they don't help their fellow citizens when in trouble and choose to walk pass by. They are subhuman and are only intelligent because they beat their kids into doing school work.

They're Asian lions.

The chinese bring self-loathing to a whole new level. Guess that's the result of your government fucking you over on a daily basis for 80 years.

I know

Dont read more about them, makes you actually feel bad

You had better stop doing it then before your Imam finds out

Proofs?

Where'd you go?

t. Chinese

Do European people have souls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galápagos_tortoise#Historical_exploitation

>An estimated 200,000 animals were taken before the 20th century.[45] The relatively immobile and defenceless tortoises were collected and stored live on board ships, where they could survive for at least a year without food or water (some anecdotal reports suggest individuals surviving two years[117]

Maybe not in Sweden, but it happens in America.

Chinese don't have a monopoly on fucked up shit.

>incoming; it was long ago

The Chinese are souless insects desu. They're cruel to everything that breathes. Bunch of slit-eyed backstabbers

My dog is cleaner than most Muslims and better groomed. What did Muhammad have against dogs anyway? Did one chase him away on his bicycle or something?

Where does this happen in China?

There's no arguable difference with animals that cannot pass the mirror test.

>they just evolved specifically to look appealing to humans
Dogs are domesticated you fucking retard. We literally bred the ones we thought were cuter or were friendlier, it's not some coincidence.

Just switch to Taiwan Studies,
is that even a thing?

You forgot a zero.

The Chinese nouveau riche is a cancer rivaled by few. Hopefully future generations will become more civilized.

The mirror test is an test that can PROVE intelligence in some animals, based on human perception.

It does not disprove intelligence in animals that fail it.

Using it as some arbitrary line that separates which animals "feel" pain or not is literally the most retarded thing I've read all fucking year.

You think it only happens in Asia?

You need to read more American social commentaries then.

Or maybe take a look outside your own window.

The world is a shitty place with shitty people.

One "web novel" does not indicate reality.