How does it feel to have a gf?

How does it feel to have a gf?

Honestly? It depends on who's got the leash in the relationship.

> Implying that someone with gf is spending his time on Sup Forums

I had a gf for 3 years.

It's amazing to feel wanted and desired all the time. It boosted my confidence and it gave me energy. When she went clubbing with friends I was sort of anxious even though I knew she would never cheat on me.

It's the best shit in the world for the first months, then it's just comfy for a while and after that it gets boring and you take her love and affection for granted.

feels like this.

>I was sort of anxious even though I knew she would never cheat on me

Feels like buying her apple devices and telling her she's not fat when I can clearly tell that she's fat by those sausage fingers?

Sometimes its the greatest feeling and sometimes you want to beat her senselessly.

>she would never cheat on me

She didn't cheat on me. I'm kind of a jealous type and so was she. Anxiety and worrying isn't always rational.

installingseedsofdoubt

Had a gf for three years. Fulfilled my sexual urges but otherwise shitty because emotional blackmail.

>installing seed

>She didn't cheat on me
You will never, ever know, and although it's not likely that she did, it's extremely likely that she thought about it or coveted other guys at the club wishing that her friends weren't around so she wouldn't get caught because she was horny.

They want to constantly hang out and I don't really want to live with one again.

>tfw no infrequent gf
Do they even exist? I'm autistic and want to be left alone most of the time.

Just like I had thoughts about fucking her friends and others girls. Which is alright if it's just fantasy

You're right about not knowing for sure, but I'm saying it's very very unlikely because she was open about everything and not that type.

But you're probably of the opinion that every woman cheats, so no point arguing right

she got gangfucked in the champagne room every night my friend

Yah. You're gonna have to date women with Asperger's Syndrome. Although they have very male-like brains.

This. Took me a while to realize this for myself, first 2 years were filled with me feeling guilty for fantasizing, but then I kinda came to terms with it.

Any woman cheats if she goes enough times to a night club and she's horny/drunk enough and feels she won't get caught, in other news, water is wet.

Also it's not very very unlikely, just unlikely.

Also, what kind of idiot thinks that her friends would tell you? Friends would take that secret to the grave, especially if they're also cheaters.

I wish I was a gf but instead I am just mentally ill

i dont know

That's why you don't get with girls that go to night clubs.

Her friends might tell him because women often have fights among themselves and might use the opportunity to get back.

That's only after a cat fight though. They'll keep gathering each other's secrets until shit hit the senpai.

I'm curious but how are you supposed to get your monthly shag then?

If your gf went clubbing without you with her friends I have very bad news for you

get a gf and fug her daily

Depends on how large the group of friends was, and how close they are to OP, in a large and potentially hostile-reacting group she's under a lot of pressure not to be a complete slut, but it perfectly well could have happened.

This senpai. Why would you allow your girlfriend to go to a place where:

>is used to get laid
>full of horny high test men
>lots of alchohol and sexualized music

If your gut tells you something is wrong, you should probably listen to your instincts.

Like work, although putting benis in bagina compensates until a certain point

Definitely not like that.

>she went clubbing with friends I was sort of anxious even though I knew she would never cheat on me.

Warm

easier to get your shag from the nightclub skank, in terms of time and money invested

don't know about that. if you get a low maintenance gf that understands your need to be alone costs are pretty low.

Yeah but a club is literally where people go to get drunk, dance sexually, and get laid. If someone in a relationship is always going to clubs without their parter it's an instant red flag.
See this guy gets it. Clubs are for fucking, if your girl is a regular clubber without you then she's getting fucked on the regular by every Chad, Tyler, and Jamal

Yes but in the real world finding such a rare beast is exceedingly rare.

>Yeah but a club is literally where people go to get drunk, dance sexually, and get laid. If someone in a relationship is always going to clubs without their parter it's an instant red flag.
Not going to debate you there, if I had a gf that always liked to go and party and made a fuss about me making a fuss, I'd just keep her as a cum-dumpster while finding a new one.

or just get a rich gf. my ex had a trust fund that was worth more than i'll ever be so it's cheap as fuck

Same desu, or I'd try to go with her but probably not because I'm through that stage in my life.

I had an Arab sugar mama once. It was great. She bought me an Xbox, a vacation, a bunch of nice clothes, and let me throw parties in her mansion and constantly bought me food. It was great till I fucked someone in her house.

why did you ruin it?

>or just get a rich gf
I live in Portugal.

Women are hypergamic, some more or less, if they see a superior male they will want to jump their vaginas to his dick. Also, nightclubs are like the prostitution house for women, it's the worse place to letting her be.

>/r9k/ outside of /r9k/

She was a party whore I fucked after a few days of knowing and I never really respected her. I was only staying in America for a while to and I knew I couldn't keep it going forever. So at one of the parties I threw at her house I fucked one of her friends. She walked in. Getting laid in America is so much easier then here. I spent much less time there then here but have sex with much more women there then here.

Meet a nice wholesome gal who isn't a total slutbag and fug her daily.

Pretty great. I just finished a long cuddle session.

Saying things you disagree with doesn't make them robots.

You sound like the morons who tell people to go back to Sup Forums because they dared use a slur, on Sup Forums.org.

I met my rich trust fund American ex gf in spain and we solidified our relationship in Lisbon, just look for rich foreigners :^)

Makes sense desu. What was her reaction when she walked in on you? Did her family go on a honor killing spree?

Where do you find a nice girl and how do you pick her up? Only places I find girls are parties or clubs and those are usually whores I only use for a while.

The "You let you gf out of your sight? She's cheating!" posts are pretty telling.

She was a Christian Arab from a super rich and good looking family. Her mom was a Lebanese model and her dad some producer from UAE. She just kinda turned on the lights, stared at me for a few seconds, called me a piece of shit and told me to get out and then just slammed the door and walked away. I just finished fucking and left after. The weird thing is we actually started talking again recently and she wants to visit one day.

Letting your girlfriend out of sight is different than letting your girlfriend into a promiscuous fuckinging den.

Christian from the united ARAB emirates? didn't know they had many of them there. girls are weird though so that makes perfect sense that she wants to see you again

Well not that he let her out but that she chooses to go to clubs without him. I go to clubs to get laid, I got cheated on once, I cheated before, and many of the women I picked up were in relationships. It's only natural id be not trusting of a gf going to a club. I personally think being ok with your girl clubbing without you, unless for like a close friends party or something, makes you a cuck

>emotional blackmail

elaborate

hi

No he dad converted for her mom because her family wouldn't allow her to marry a Muslim and he didn't give a fuck about Islam and loved to drink anyway. Ironically yes they knew I was Israeli and loved me but not only that, she dated another Jew who recently moved here too.

had a gf once and it didn't feel anything like i thought it would.
>get a boner from watching another girl's butt from 100m distance
>don't get boner when grabbing gf's butt
>get excited from thinking about kissing a random girl on the bus
>feel nothing at all while kissing gf
and she was completely decent looking and everything
there was just zero chemistry for some reason, and i can't tell why, i just don't know
that's why we never got to the sex part
we just drifted away after like a month
so, i guess it depends on the gf and whether you are cut out for each other or not