Paternal German Ancestry

All these nations kek'd by Germans.

>implying the genes didn't spread through non-germanic women raping sissy germanics

WE

How the hell are Western Poles more Germanic than the rest of Poles?

Slovenes, the second most Germanic infused Slavic nation. First being the Czech cucks who are literally half-Germans.

SELANIKOS

Western Pooland is German clay. Genetics confirm that nearly half the poles there are paternally German and the land was historically German since before antiquity.

Looks like northern Italy is somewhat Germanic. Probably 1/4 North Italian wog has German blood.

The real reason is a lot of colonists came here from Tirol and Bavaria for mining and logging but they were assimilated.

>what is this the difference between germanic and german

are you a burger posting under the canadian flag

HaHaha. I would rather be half Germanic than have Mongoloid genes. Every other girl in Canada looks like an Eskimo. No, thanks. Move along.

>Germans

You mean Vikings right

Every other girl in czhechnia is an anal whore that fucks any foreigner that passes by.

Oh, it is too stuffy in this thread, isn't it? Nah, it's just half of your country on fire.

I am Greek

RETURN PRUSSIA

>Czhechnia lol

The ration between Czech and Canada is 3:1. Try and come with something better the next time, will ya? You are not good in insulting. But, of course you are not. After all, you are Canadian. I could rob your house, fuck your wife and your reaction would be ''My apologies, sir''

Stop posting these terrible meme maps.

We produce big breasted brunettes by the thousands.

Based Hungary

per capita:
usa: 0.000009
hungary: 0.000071
czech republic: 0.000051
uk: 0.000003
russia: 0.000002
france: 0.000003
canada: 0.000005
germany: 0.000001
italy: 0.000002
brazil: 0.0000004

the purest germanic genes flows through my veins

The people who inhabit Western Poland are actually Eastern Poles who were transplanted from what is today Ukraine. Germans used inhabit the east too though, so maybe that's why the map looks the way it does, or it's a shit map.

what is that blue blob in eastern Russia?

The Czech were holy Roman emperors and shit

>Slovenes, the second most Germanic infused Slavic nation. First being the Czech cucks who are literally half-Germans.
>Western Pooland is German clay. Genetics confirm that nearly half the poles there are paternally German and the land was historically German since before antiquity.
>Looks like northern Italy is somewhat Germanic. Probably 1/4 North Italian wog has German blood.