LINUS

non meme answers pls

TECH

He said Sup Forums related, not Sup Forumstoddler trash

TIPS

>2c/4t CPU
>BNIB
>In 2017

Hooooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

level1tech

This guy is pretty great, I asked him a couple of questions and I actually got an answer from him. Seems like a nice dude.

>2c/4t CPU
believe me, you will see lots of people with shitty atom or celeron cpus in the wild.
a G4560 is a step up even if it means losing 2 Atom cores.

Here
This is something I'd second for real though.

The G4560 is literally the perfect normie CPU

You might as well get a refurb i3-2130 or i3-3220 Dell/Lenovo/HP, you'll get an entire PC with it and working Windows 7 key. Spending money on a new 2 core CPU is a joke.

>The motherboard tray is, unfortunately, NOT removable.

Lisa from mobiletech ?

Yep. I picked up a Core i7 4770 16GB ram 1TB drive GT630 1GB (GDDR5) for $300. It has Qi wireless charger on top. It also has a power bank one of the 5.25 bays where you can pop it out to charge your phone or it apparently provides backup power briefly to shut it down during an outage. Windows 7 key that isn't ruined by an upgrade to the cancer that is Win8 or Win10.

Asus Essentio M15AC was the model number. Found mine on craigslist but I've seen them on Ebay too.

Druaga1
Techmoan
LGR

> interlaced video

shill virgin jew

nice ad faggot

I hope you channel gets hacked

>Neo-Nazi

Only Caselabs does removable motherboard trays. And they're expensive as fuck

>just bought one....

Druaga1 is good for entertainment

Actually hardcore overclocking Is one of my favorites for looking at PCB designs. He gives a pretty detailed analysis of circuit design, power management, and capacitor designs.

TekEverything is my SFF fetish channel. Guy gets some cool shit.

Lian Li used to as well.

>gaming laptop review
>gaming laptop

here's one of his excellent videos

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ovr9RostHk

AvE is top tier
youtube.com/shared?ci=R7tL3owWplI

LinusSexTips

Fuck off.

Antec had some cases with removable trays (looking at one now). I recall most decent cases that also cost some money at the time all had removable trays and a rail system. You would slide the tray usually with mounting bracket back into the case. Thumb screws tied it down.

Silverstone too. It's almost like there's lots of manufacturers that implement removable motherboard trays, if you're not too much of a faggot () to pay attention.

I bought pic related entirely because it was the cheapest (~$100 at the time) case with a removable mb tray available. The tray can also be reversed for better GPU cooling which actually turned out to be really great. It's ugly gayymurrr shit but well made and functional.

Replaced it with a used silverstone tj11 i got as a gift which also has removable mb tray, but is an absolute joke of a case. Would switch back if I weren't too lazy to care anymore.

Tastypc

youtube.com/user/phreakindee
youtube.com/user/Hak5Darren

Pity silverstone looks like someone found it in the cum dumpster that was your mother

Terry Davis is really good.

youtu.be/NjFS8udI_c8

List anyone better than LinusTechTips
>pro tip, you can't

Gamers Nexus

which was the tech manlet that everyone was posting here a while back?

Nigga, wut? Silverstone has cases running the full gamut from trashy gaymur shit to clean and elegant full aluminum cases.

been enjoying tech city and other Craigslist build videos lately for some reason.

Jayztwocents
Any other youtuber is either nvidia shill or intel shill