Does Sup Forums ever dream of a bug out bunker and designing all the computer equipment in it?

Does Sup Forums ever dream of a bug out bunker and designing all the computer equipment in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hrzN1JBmscA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer to dream about building a bat cave with a rocking computer.

Kind of the same, but the bunker is more complex. Is your bat cave solar powered or nuclear?

>the bunker is more complex

Nigga have you ever tried to run a thousand miles of cabling through a motherfuckin' cave? Have you ever had to make sure every single electronic component is motherfuckin' waterproof? Have you ever tried to build a rotating elevator to store a fleet of motherfucking high performance vehicles? HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO DO ANY OF THIS WHILE KEEPING THE NIGGAS BUILDING IT FROM FINDING OUT IT'S UNDERNEATH YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' HOUSE?!

kek

i feel like if i had bunker money, i'd just pay for the systems that ran it

Yes. I call it a nightmare.

How the hell is anyone going to hear construction when you are on what 200 acres with a mansion in the center? While underground it.

The question is how you do get the laborers into the cave without them knowing where they are or what they're really doing.

Kill them when done

>>Nigga have you ever tried to run a thousand miles of cabling through a motherfuckin' cave?
I prefer WiFi
>Have you ever had to make sure every single electronic component is motherfuckin' waterproof?
Umbrellas are pretty cheep nowadays.
>Have you ever tried to build a rotating elevator to store a fleet of motherfucking high performance vehicles?
What's wrong with parking them in a row?
>HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO DO ANY OF THIS WHILE KEEPING THE NIGGAS BUILDING IT FROM FINDING OUT IT'S UNDERNEATH YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' HOUSE?!
A cave under my cave? Neat!

I thought Wayne did the work himself. Don't they show it in Batman Begins.

You think Bruce Wayne built this fuckin shit?

The real question is do you put an off site backup for your bunker NAS?

Well he put the lights in here.

youtu.be/hrzN1JBmscA

That's a bitch tier batcave bro.

Well it isn't a drawing.

No it's a pile of chicken wire and fiberglass.

Ass.

I'm sorry I never really read comics.
Back to the bunker!

Do we rfid all the food?

Nahh, I'm making mine big enough to have a small underground farm

Then our ideas diverge. Here is my thinking. My first thoughts were a bug out trailer, but that quickly dies when you realize the problem with campers like that. For example you basically have to build an open roof you can park the thing under. Otherwise you have big time temperature and roof maintenance problems.

My current thinking is just have a normal looking house with some land. 5 to 10 acres preferably. The house would just look normal but have solar panels.

Dug undrer the basement of the house is the bunker. Rectangular shaped with two small bedrooms on one side. Equipment and food storage on other other. Kitchen in front along with computer room, which also has a ladder to a second exit.

This setup blends in and allows the house to feed the bunker solar power and roof rain water.

Lastly you can farm that land when things cool down.

I do

Fuck knows what use I'd have for it though, I'm hardly some kind of hacker

That's an awesome design until someone decides to fill the access shaft with concrete while you're inside.

3s in mspaint