How come Russians on this board seem so intelligent and wise?

How come Russians on this board seem so intelligent and wise?

becausse we are

I mean no offense but you get portrayed as idiots in popular media but you're the only ones here who usually say "how it is"

Because mostly russians who post on int are russian liberals, that's why.

So what if we formed a breakaway country of Russian liberals?

Would that work?

>Russian liberals
>intelligent and wise
pick one

Of course. You can do it on our lands

Пoшeл нaхep, пидop пpoткнyтый.

you are already poorer than moldova

What do you need?

> you're the only ones here who usually say "how it is"
I've noticed it as well. When I was studying russian, russians always helped me, corrected my mistakes when it needed. But here in Sweden and on 4chin nobody gives a shit when you make mistake in your swedish/english. I've been conjugating one important swedish verb incorrect one year and nobody has corrected me. It's a strange think about western people - they don't help you to learn their language but hate you if you don't speak it correctly.

plebs can not into english in russia, while in sweden, netherlands and other developed countries it is not the case

Yeap. So it maybe our chance to become reach and strong

I don't think that someone really cares about your grammar or pronunciation irl. As long as people can understand you it's ok

Because they say normie shit in grammatically incorrect fashion, and because you're a patronizing little sheltered dipshit you take that to mean you've experienced something profound.

Sage.

its the way we perceive them due to the fact there is no other trustworthy outlet of Russian news
therefore we value the first hand account far more

>liberals
Mostly libertarians actually

Take them all, but dont scream muh holodomor after.

When I've been studying russian and wasn't fluent in it russians still could understand me clearly. They just helped because it's a help to me to improve my language skills. But here in Europe people think that correcting someone's mistakes is offensive and not polite.

t. Ivan Subhumanovich

>russians
>intelligent

Russian posters on this board are probably some of my favourites. Russians irl that come to continental Europe are trash. I think we just tend to experience the richer, stupider ones with government connections, while the normal ones tend to not leave the country as much.

That's not very zen of you Thailand

There are only intelligent russians others 99% so dumb that they cannot learn the language.

why so self loathing?

>liberals
Wrong term.
But, anyway, remaining Russians are just an animal pidorashkae.

>Ukraine flag
>selfloathing

Boт вaм и oтнoшeниe в yкpaм нa интe, хyecocы
Cпepдaлaйтe нa cocaч

>www.thatwasthejoke.com/ukrainecivilwar.jpg

Oh. Sorry.

To learn language to the level you will be able to communicate isn't a big deal, the real problem is to became fluent. To do it I have to have friends. To have friends I have to be normalfag. But I'm just hikka. It's uroborous circle.

I guess if you really want to learn language is pointless to correct you because in the end the best way to speak a language is to mimic natives

Now you may see a proof of my words.

I don't think Americans view Russians as unintelligent, we competed against them in the space race for crying out loud.

Not even mentioning the insane amount of computer geniuses and piano virtuosos Russia spews out.

> you get portrayed as idiots in popular media

I demand evidence

Sad truth

I don't understand how you can communicate on Sup Forums of all places in English probably more advanced than most native speakers, but not be fluent irl.

That's right decent russians leave the Russia.

>more advanced than most native speakers

Most Russians are intelligent philosophers.

Фyблять, yжe oптикy зaпaчкaли cлизью

Russia is literally WARHAMMER 40K

I can't imagine people in Europe being hikkikomori where most are open-minded and tolerant. Still there's a chance to find a friend

>homo

The empire shall be destroyed! WAAAGH!!!

I've been hikikomori in my homeland. Here I feel myself better than before, but once hikka - forever alone.

the kremlin spends over 280 million dollars a year on internet propagandists. They go on all sites and do this; conservative sites, liberal sites, independent sites, Sup Forums, tumblr, reddit, and any political or pop-culture site they can get to the masses easily, especially young people. In fact, OP, you're likely one of them who's in GB on a visa. They have sites where they recruit people based on their profiles.
>InterPals

>PAINT IT BLUE AND YELLA AND IT GOES FASTA

POROSHENKO LOOKS LIKE AN ORC

HOHOLS ARE ORKS CANON

XDDDDDD

>InterPals
Too much gays

Gayrope let him it after this.

in*

And what's your homeland?

Dagestan

Chechenia

Okay, now I understand)

he's right

translation please

yea, i'm not arguing; i dont know what that says. i searched "kgb-gay-recruit-internet-propaganda

does it say 'FURFAGO' on that vehicle?

Lmao no

That's a patriotic pidorashka's delirium about "ungrateful ukrainians" and "mother" pidorussian which still supports Ukraine, etc. Sorry for poor English, don't have opportunity to improve it to intermediate level.

because they drown their sorrows away with vodka and classic literature

tfw no russian gf

Too bony/small

I would just like a nice quiet demure girl who is not insanely attractive or conceited but humble and kind

fag

/thread

>liberals
Phew, no.

disgusting whore

>tfw no russian trap gf

>tfw no one replies to the right answer and just memes
wew

The guy with the cross is Serbian, btw.

>They have sites where they recruit people based on their profiles.
link, pls.

Seriously, i'm just want to work for kremlin!

Actually, I also do not correct anyone, despite they make mistakes in some word like maneuvre which is impossible to pronounce it incorrectly

I want russian gf...

Sort of odd considering Russia's past. Look where America is going too, a complete disregard for freedom. Iran has more females than clerics on one of it's councils, and European Protestantism is dying.

The world has basically turned upside down.

Go to the mamba ru and show your passport.

No way!