Why is Razer the only company able to make a gaming laptop without overdoing the neckbeard aesthetic

Why is Razer the only company able to make a gaming laptop without overdoing the neckbeard aesthetic

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N4P5HKV/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N4P5HKV/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.com/Toshiba-Qosmio-X305-Q705-17-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B001NDBWBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still looks like shit.
id feel ashamed to use that

these can't possibly be real, can they?

looks WAY better than any gaymen laptops out there. Cover up the gay logo on the back and you're good to go

Doesn't clevo, gigabyte, and sager make gayming laptops that dont look like ass

>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N4P5HKV/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Dell does a pretty good job at less than half the price and SUPER easily upgradeable.

Who is this system daemon?

hey can someone buy me this laptop? I really need it, thanks!

Damn I knew a girl in highschool with that problem. By the end of the senior year her breasts grew 5x and she had to wear special bra

Nice bobs

Because at least one person in the design department said "Hey, someone might actually take this outside, maybe it shouldn't be a gaudy embarrassing mess."

Spoiler: the image is shooped.

Gaming laptops are such a meme.

Got a friend who used to work in a computer repair shop, he had shitloads of customers with gaming laptops that had overheated and completely fucked up.

Best to keep gaming to desktops, where it's possible to get adequate cooling for the components

>problem
Are you gay?

that's still a lot of boobs

Please link the dell

they probably took them into bed and tried to game on them while they sat on the covers.

but you're right, thermodynamics is a tough beast to conquer. the only real solution is something like this that offers a lot of airflow. but then you've ruined the 'aesthetic' and we're all back at square 1.

Look at those numale spergs

I would be all over them tittays

it's too early in the morning for shitposting

Nigger her shirt litterally ripped appart one time in the cafateria and her tits were out in the open for everyone to see, it was embarrasing for her.

Why do you care?

You got free tits

She will be getting attention from many men so she should be hapy

Things that never happened.

Sagers are rebranded Clevos, they're the same thing.
Still, even Clevo is going the gayman route now. Shame really, loved how understated my previous P150EM looked. As long as I kept the keyboard backlighting low profile (always had mine in solid white), only the dual rear fan exhausts hinted at having a quad core i7, mxm graphics card and a beefy as fuck cooling system.

Just got a refurbished Asus G551JW off Newegg.

Other than the key lighting and red chamfered wristrest edges, it's a fairly discrete computer. Nothing retarded like

of course the heatsink is bright red too, but If it didn't have the light up ROG logo on the lid, it'd look like anything else Asus makes.

I was a gaming laptop fag until 2012, Gaming laptops live like 2 years than die.

My 2012 desktop is still kicking, in use, and more than adequate.

>and everyone started clapping

That's what happens when you miss on maintenance. Mine took only 4 screws to take off the bottom cover, had access to almost everything. Granted, I was a fucking autist and always cleaned it and oiled the fans every 3 months (blade assembly could be separated from the motor easy). Still, had it for 4 years, and when I sold it it still worked like brand new with minimal wear.

These are still huge tits. Better even, OP is overlapping into too big territory.

The G53JW I bought in 2011 still works.

>Paid something like 1400 for a fucking gayman laptop back in 2008 from toshiba
>Overheated like a motherfucker

>Finally get pissed and disassemble it nearly a decade later after sending it in for a fried GPU
>Come to find out some faggot literally squeezed thermal paste across what I could only assume was the memory chips for the GPU, along with thermal pads

>Had to sit there and meticulously clean the thing off, removed the pads outright, not to mention the 24 fucking screws before hand

I'll never buy a laptop anything from toshiba again. And I don't think I'll ever buy a laptop overall again after that experience.

I feel like I'm reading a script for an anime

I remember Qosmios from that era overheated like motherfuckers. Otoh the Clevo I had was running an i7-3610qm and a gtx670m, and I'm not shitting you, I never saw either cpu or gpu go above 70°c

who is this? I must have her

> too big

no such thing

Dude it was pinned at 70c almost constantly no matter what I did
And my young daffy ass was trying to play Crysis on it.

amazon.com/Toshiba-Qosmio-X305-Q705-17-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B001NDBWBY This was the miserable motherfucker

And I still have it, lost the HD Cover, and I found out in the past couple years you can upgrade them almost entirely.

I'd like to just for nostalgia's sake, but man would it be a pain in the ass.

Even idling? Shit I remember them overheating, but not like that. And I had a couple of them in my hands when I worked at a repair shop, after cleaning they idled at 40-50 IIRC. Something was wrong there, faulty heatsink maybe?

After I cleaned it it's idle temperatures dropped really low, but I ran that thing like that for -years- until playing Heroes of Might & Magic of some for, and the GPU just shit itself.

I built a proper desktop that year and I haven't touched it since.

The damn things are useless as anything other then a desktop replacement or some sort of low-tier media center now because of how fucking big they are.

You are boobs.

That's kinda hot