I'M AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE

you posted shit
pure shit

OH MY GOD

Delet

my favorite.

qué picardía !

now eat the toy. it is actually made of crunchy candy

Well, it is true that dark chocolate is better.

This. America's sweets suck ass. It's all wax chocolate and sugar powder. Not much different from our diets desu.

What a picardy!

>Saved

Snicker,Milk ways, sour patch kids, taffy, Swedish fish, are all awesome

>Who dips hardboiled eggs in chocolate?!

I'll give you credit for Swedish fish, but everything else is shit. Not that I judge you brother, but you should really try some European sweets. I think you'd really like them.

like what

Fermented herring

The best

How one comedian said, dust with sugar

>17p
I'm fucking fuming

You know what's better than a flimsy chocolate shell around a crappy plastic toy? A chocolate egg that's all chocolate.

Of all the mainstream Chocolate brands in Ameriga you picked the worst.

appreciate the aesthetic!

Kinder chocolate is god tier t b q h

Who cares about those plastic toys made in kosovo/china?

>American "chocolate"

you are right.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPvtCcINJlI

diabetics the lot of you

Moon Pies are pretty good

I wish I wasn't jaded and found this funny.

I love Ken M

salu2

It's fucking delicious.

I don't have a clue about what that spastic is talking about, I have had a fair bit of Hersheys, the sweetness is pretty similar, it's the vomit taste that people are disgusted by with American chocolate.

It's the cheapest candy by far you get them all the time at school events, picnics the army
fucking love chocopies

Yes, we also have dark chocolate here.

Quelle Picardie

Funny, because the English exchange student we hosted brought some British candy and it was the foulest shit I'd ever had.
It's almost as though taste is subjective.

What country are you from? Brazil?

I wasn't sure if you were still on wartime rationing or not.

This is Russian-tier logic, arguably worse.

>thing is objectively shitty
>lol better defend it, otherwise the rest of the world wins

You could have at least posted one of a thousand chocolatiers in the country that make good sweets. Slash your wrists and die drinking Budweiser, you piece of shit.

Now aside from your story being bullshit and British chocolate is actual chocolate, American "chocolate" literally tastes of vomit and Americans have a warped sense of taste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate
>"Hershey process" milk chocolate is popular in the US. The process was invented by Milton S. Hershey, founder of The Hershey Company. The process uses fresh milk from local farms. The logistics of purchasing and delivering fresh milk is difficult since according to state regulations fresh milk cannot be held for more than 72 hours after receiving it. If not immediately processed into milk chocolate, the milk must be disposed. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, and then the milk is pasteurized and stabilized. This process gives the product a particular taste, to which the US public has shown to have an affinity, to the point that other manufacturers now simply add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid
>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[8]

You should probably just kill yourself.

Is this what you call "banter"?

Dark chocolate is lovely, I always get the 95% ones, but the one in your image will taste vile due to being American.

No, if it was banter I would make a quip about your mother loving a taste of chocolate or some other such blacked reference, this is called putting you in your place after you thought you were clever.

Your childish reply however shows just how mad you are, go and eat some yummy vomit, there's a good yank.

America on suicide watch.

It looks like a smiling poo.

>17p

Yep "you mad", that's the standard response a ten year old would give after being put in their place.

only the best

>bite into a piece of seemingly innocent piece of chocolate
>get a fucking toy lodged in your throat and choke to death
Keep your death traps to yourself, mexifats.

If only you limeys took child rape with the severity you reserve for candy.

I know someone who used to snort sherbet in secondary school, he wasn't quite right.

>Post good sweets from your country

reminder that if you dont have cookies names "Heгъpчe"(little nigger), you are pretty much a non-country

>upset
I'm not the one telling someone to kill themselves over candy.

Where are the cookies?

my fuckin FAVORITE bon-bons

used to buy them every year and give them away to my class in school when i had a birthday

You are so damned mad at getting proven wrong to the point you are trying to ruin a thread.

Not sweet, but it's still the best candy bar

How can you even compete?

>Where are the cookies?

we call all of those type of sweets "биcквити"(biscuits), but i guess its more proper to translate it as cookies to English, right?

based

>haribo
meh
>ritter
god tier

>kinder
>german

Shit

based prestígio

Ruining the thread seems to be your project, not mine.

>no brits posting these
Do I have to do it for you jesus

Good lad

>As a result, the Hershey flavor is widely recognized in the United States, but less so internationally, in particular in areas where European chocolates are more widely available. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation. This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste, to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1] The American bar's taste profile was not as popular with the Canadian public, leading Hershey to introduce a reformulated Canadian bar in 1983.[2]".

Fyi desu

Implying he isn't just trolling because Hershey's generates negative responses.