/cum/ Canada-United States-Mexico

French's > Heinz edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU
youtu.be/zfD7agP1yxw
rollingstone.com/music/news/glenn-danzig-misfits-to-reunite-for-first-time-in-33-years-20160512
youtube.com/watch?v=gbOY-Vn_7BM
youtube.com/watch?v=tCL9FiAuezk
youtube.com/watch?v=CrkW2V6BlCU
vocaroo.com/i/s1jI8Do1OGcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ketchup is fucking shit, curry ketchup masterrace

>French's > Heinz

>ketchup is shit
>i like ketchup

Lol... ok?!

ketchup is shit you stupid leaf

literally no one thinks that OP

whichever doesnt have corn syrup.. OH WAIT!

You have ten seconds to retract that statement before I end your measly life, boatnigger.

>ketchup is shit

Obese mayo munchers, pls.

>I don't like ketchup

nth for dont bully!

yuri desu

Female feet are cute

y'all niggas dont even know about felix ketchup

SPENT THE LAST YEAR ROCKY MOUNTAIN WAY

'no'

sucks desu

who /misfitsreunion/ here?

Is this the thread we're using?

what's up dudes

Real thread

WE'RE COMING BACK

This one has more posts, give the other one up

this is the best ketchup t.b.h

nah this one already took off, sorry senpai

we'll use it after this one

stop posting this you cuck

Is it happening? I thought Danzig drove Jerry Only insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU

What the fuck happened in Iceland?

Don't know what this is, gonna post anyways

Mexico

You guys have some goodass beer

I'm drunk on it right now

Sol>>>Dos Equis>>>>>>>Corona

>danlet
youtu.be/zfD7agP1yxw

I don't think they make ketchup here. Never seen it at least.

its happening

i dont doubt they all hate eachother, and especially danzig the ego-lord

but fuck it right? i bet they need the money more

Which foreign country will America dickride today?

fuggin Vancouver

It's from a tv show called Spartacus: Blood and Sand

don't know what to do with myself now that I've earned my degree

Those are all shit tier even on Mexican standards.

it's hot

Get a job

fucking savage

That's pretty rad. I guess I need to get some tickets.

Work? Unless you got a retarded degree of course

rollingstone.com/music/news/glenn-danzig-misfits-to-reunite-for-first-time-in-33-years-20160512
it is, my brother. And excellent song.

Danzig seems like a shit person, but he's got some serious pipes. Hopefully he doesn't phone it in.

that shit is filled with blood and tits, it's actually pretty good.

el chicANO

Danzig is an ass this was satisfying

I've got a job, I just don't start for another 3 weeks

never

yeah but it was cheap as fuck for a variety pack and my roomie wanted corona for some ungodly reason

No, just beer lover. Try Negra Modelo.

I wouldn't turn them down or anything. I just really like Pacifico when it comes to Mexican macro lager.

truly

i enjoy his voice but as a human being hes like a shitstain that never cleaned up and just got dirtier over time

all the music misfits ever recorded is... just so fucking good god damn

youtube.com/watch?v=gbOY-Vn_7BM

Tried some Polish beer at a friends the other week. Best shit I ever had.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCL9FiAuezk

such a shitty gun

But Mugi is a leasbian

Pacifico is top tier

Though I really like Sol for daytime drinking

Thematically

This is bretty good, Can't understand shit though

I get it. It works on for warm weather.

homosexuality is haram user, none of the keions would dare

that fucking album was basically what defined high school for me. Graves or Danzig, you don't get a more fun band than these guys.

>

I truly do despise America, Americans, and all things related to them. I truly do. They have single handedly destroyed Western Civilisation and the World. No other nation in history has had a more destructive impact to the planet. No other population has been more degenerate and toxic. They have had many a calamitous effect onto the world, from the big things like their countless illegal wars, to the smaller things such as a regressive and barbaric culture. America will be the death of my country, with our current government following the dangerous example America has set when it comes to law, agriculture, regulations and economics. Americunts have ruined British corporations countless times, see Cadbury, Pfizer, etc.

The world will not know peace until the US has been cut down, and it's roots picked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrkW2V6BlCU

Fucking for sure.

They crooned oldies, moaned for the dead, and sang songs about rape and violence all on the same set.

Magnificent bastards.

Only we get to bully Americans m8

DELET THIS

I had a few Canabros tell me earlier they'd be willing to recite a poem for and upload it to vocaroo. Still waiting on you chaps.

Great post

>ountless illegal wars, to the smaller things such as a regressive and barbaric culture. America will be the death of my country, with our current government following the dangerous example America has set when it comes to law, agriculture, regulations and economics. Americunts have ruined British corporations countless times, see Cadbury, Pfizer, etc.

its only banter mate

I would but the mic on my laptop is fucked

I'm sorry Chang. Only countries that have burned down the Whitehouse are allowed to make fun of Americunts.

I linked mine m8
vocaroo.com/i/s1jI8Do1OGcE
It's pretty shit.

>implying it wasn't basically canon

Thank fatarses. I try my best.

It wasn't they all went to college and got boyfriends.

I'm sorry Ahmed. Only countries that aren't fucking retarded and gay and stupid and ugly and fat and not muslim and not inbred and not gay are allowed to make fun of Americunts

It's okay lad.

Don't worry m80, it was good and I got it saved. I just had others tell me they'd do it.

We did though, we wuz brits n sheit

lies and slander

Only countries that we haven't burned down the capitals of are allowed to talk shit back cunt. Also, it is America's fault for the problems my country are facing, as well as basically every problem on earth.

>got boyfriends

I was hoping for some actual debate. I shouldn't have expected so much from you wankers.

Mcdonalds coffee is actually pretty good, way better than timmies

Seriously how sad would that be. Especially with Mugi.

debate about what

you hate america, we don't care

>It literally took the entire British Empire to burn down a fraction of a building
sad

What are cholas like?

I do love the Brits. Bunch of buttmad, scared people telling their doomsday prophecies and hating the world. Truly do envy that ignorance, although their food is god awful compared to ours here in the states when I was stationed there we chose to eat our shitty base food over local cuisine. Truly do love em though, fun at parties

>tfw no chilango bf

McDonalds coffee is just what homeless people buy to have somewhere to stay during the day. Normal McDonalds meals are pretty good for what they are, especially when they're not made by beaners or basketball-americans, but McDonalds coffee is definitely pleb-tier.

mejor rojo que muerto
better red than dead
plutôt rouge que mort

Whores and subhuman

Hey buddy calm the fuck down, your problems aren't caused by the American people it's caused by our government if anything and frankly no one likes America's government. Especially Americans

What emotion is he expressing?

I enjoy it