That feel when America will ALWAYS have my countries back and we're invincible to being invaded

that feel when America will ALWAYS have my countries back and we're invincible to being invaded

Who else know this feel? The list is not that long really

You're not on the list tho. Maybe if it was Israel you would be right.

Australia is definitely on the list, along with all other Commonwealth nations.

>all other Commonwealth nations.
nah I doubt you would for most of them

I'm just waiting til we dump those freeloaders in western Europe

>Who else know this feel? The list is not that long really
The list is literally every country in the world.

test

You're a buffer for China. Can't let you get rekt.

a large number of the commonwealth countries are in a state of war, I don't see america doing anything?

Well yeah, the little piddly island ones no. But if one of the big relevant ones asked us to help out we would.

Omg, I'm gonna have to report you for ban evasion, user. Sorry.

>originally put "Anglo" instead of "Commonwealth"
>mfw currently regretting that change

Checking in

Uruguay is an American protectorate?

perhaps

The one good thing about the Americans is no matter how neutral or whatever you may call it towards each other, I don't think many countries on either of our continents would tolerate a full scale invasion from a foreign force that none of us were friends with, especially us being who we are at least would mobilize to help

If NATO was disbanded, and we're not including New World nations: Australia, The Phillipines, likely the French and Brits for old friendship, Israel, and possibly the Japs and South Koreans

What about the gulf states for all that juicy oil?

Its not about oil anymore 2bh, we can get our own from you and fracking. Its just about lining the pockets of the elites from military contracts and shit.

what about them
we could probably get that oil from whomever was taking it, but Kuwait was the only one I was going to name

oh, ok

ANZUS treaty.
They know we never dogged them, and they're gonna return the favor one day.

I hope to god that's in about 7 months

When demographics shift you'll be seeing a more eastern asian style of government lol

Allies doesn't mean friend. Everyone is always one catastrophe away or one greedy set of bureaucrats away to being enemies.

>always

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAH

Australia #1 ally

>depending your country's defense on others

It's not like america are known for honoring treaties desu. If they don't have profit with you, you're fucked.

>American
>education

>education
>American

Speedbump desu

?

You're forgetting one very important Jewish state.

>hurdur I don't know how the market economy works

>never

Hahaha

This

>flip delusions

you won't think so when your kids are sent off to die in the Eurabian war of 2050

Jan 17, 2017*

Almost certainly:
Israel
Canada
Mexico
Philippines

Probably:
France
UK
Australia
Japan
South Korea

Possibly:
Any anglo countries

>Mexico
>implying the majority of Americans, including most politicians aren't ready and willing to sit back and watch Mexico get civilized

You're an idiot. Australia, the UK and Canada are anglo countries.
If anyone tried to invade France, the UK, Australia, South Korea, or Japan, the US would counter attack almost immediately.