Who wants to watch the comfy Terry Davis livestream with me?

Who wants to watch the comfy Terry Davis livestream with me?

youtu.be/VU_F7sypBBc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilfI4e4wXLA
bobcorporation.com/blog/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ULAmXdwUU
wayback.archive.org/web/20031020163409/http://www.simstructure.hare.com/Ira 2002.doc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His meds are wearing off judging by how he went off in about how he's not depressed. He started to watch a lecture on depression and of course assumed the lecturer was speaking directly to him. Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

Near the beginning of this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=ilfI4e4wXLA

spastic monkey nigger

comfy hood ornaments

>opens stream
>"fucking niggers"
kek, never change Terry.

>open stream
>he talks about him beating the fuck out of god
what the fuck did I open? is this for real?

Terry has best banter with the Big Man

>TERRRY
is the extra R for (it's not fuckin) REAL (mode you fuckin nigger)

He banned everyone lmao

He didn't banned me :^)

>pauses the video so he can talk to the guy
kek

1000 WORDS = 500 DWORDS

By Terry's logic, since he's a prisoner in a CIA prison, what are we? Guards or prisoners?

Terry needs to take his meds, program more, and rage less. That's the bottom line.

Why is he so obsessed with Physics girl?

what's the appeal

remember birb 2017

Terry is pretty much textbook delusion of reference and external locus of control. Makes me consider just how similar schizo symptoms are to anxiety disorder/OCD.

[F]

At 1:09:02, Terry has a very special message for all his fans. A must-listen.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ilfI4e4wXLA
This is a very good example of what Terry's mental illness is like. It's not as evident in all his streams, probably because he has enough meds in his system. Here he's ranting and raging and making many references to his "prison". He addresses people in videos as if they were talking directly to him. He addresses other people also, but it's unclear if it stems off his strange interpretations of what he just read or if he's referring to voices in his head. Possibly both. He also called everyone on his YouTube chat "CIA agents". He believes everything is a CIA simulation to him and that he can't access the real internet. This is what serious mental illness does to a man.

Visitors

Why does he keep checking his own live stream?

I have not seen this person do anything for more than one minute so far. Classic 4channer, wasting his life, really.

It's his strange interpretations and probably auditory/visual hallucinations as well. Your brain will make some retarded conclusions if it's exhausted or mentally impaired. Stayed up 3 days once and I was watching videos on home repair. At one point, I was sure that the youtubers that made these videos were trolling me and that it must have been a joke. I then went to sleep and felt much better.

bobsgame.com
bobcorporation.com/blog/

Damn Bob is dropping some knowledge.

How long until Puppy gets stomped?

>puppy
What?

She is his waifu and he doesn't want to see her go down the path of miscegenation

She was*

Why don't you get a job?
Because i have fucking space alien in my head

Why there is space alien?
Becouse i wrote this programm.

i like this quote

Oh boy, here we go.

Is Bob the hyper game-dev version of Terry?

he sends her the link to the livestream right in the very first minutes

Is Yahoo more safe of Google botnet?

yes, but she's blacked/impure now.

>BBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>Sniff....sniff
>Huh? Wut?
>Sniff..
>Smells like a random number

what is the "why dont you get a job?" "i have a fucking space alien" talk at around minute 10 about?
is it the mental illness coming through because it is just so repetitive

kek. it was a high pressure, low duration type. the kind that echos in a large room, and registers on a Seismometer.

how he nonchalantly turns on the fan

what birb

press f to pay respecs

f

feels like these threads were already dying
now they're being samefagged.
rip

what is bill gates

Angel Puppets

is terry high?

When did this happen

He didnt ban everybody, he banned two or three "Fraziers" he spotted, who quickly created new accounts and were right back in the chat. It happened earlier today.

lol hilarious I actually owned that album

1:34:16 - 1:35:20 is breddy funny.

"That's how he breeds humans, God fills women with catnip"
kek absolute madman

Terry has a confession to make at 1:56:45.
How many of you have done the same? Confess, and ask forgiveness.

To see if shits working
He used to get a lot of problems when streaming

Never, puppy isn't a pussy, he isn't a cunt either

Terry never falls for de bait

"The parasites are controlling the ping-pong balls"

That's the Kubrick stare.

see pic

lmao saved

kek

CIA NIGGER / BUMP

makes sense, Terry loves FMJ

>that black girk squatting with her legs deliciously open

Whoah my fucking dick man
pls post source of image without this schizophrenic's face on it

rip bird

What's with space aliens?
What / who are they / them?

Didn't he started to use cattle recently?

is he our Sup Forumsuy?

Holy shit, muh boy is losing it

What does terry think about CIA niggers getting their exploits leaked?

I think terry skipped a dose today

Sup Forums i am putting more and more pieces together

im really interested in Terry's backstory and what REALLY happened to him and it all makes more and more sense now to me.

Today he talked intensively about the SPACE ALIEN IN HIS POCKET and that 'HE WROTE THE PROGRAM' ... I dont think hes randomly stringing together words anymore and i think the stream serves a purpose. He is deliberately streaming to send a message. Since he is incapable of delivering the message its our job to figure out what is really going on. Its a last ditch effort of a broken mind to communicate with the outside world.

A few things i have so far:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

This is a REALLY interesting read and contains a lot of information. We also learned recently through a video of his mom and dad that his dad worked not just as an 'industrial engineer' like the article said but actually worked for highly classified government programs including rocket type of shit.

Terry worked for Ticketmaster to program operating systems in 94 / 95. When he got bored of this shit job he sent out resumes to 'defense contractors' in 1996.

"In mid-March 1996, "I started seeing people following me around in suits and stuff. It just seemed something was strange," he says. He thought it might be part of a background check by one of his prospective employers, but it unnerved him. He began connecting it to a side-project he'd worked on involving computer control systems."

^ this part is interesting AF. He sends out resumes to 'defense contractors' and soon after he notices that people in suits are following around and suddenly there is some "side project involving computer systems".

He was a ex-cia agent.

Does HolyC translate straight to ASM? Or does it go to C then ASM?

i think to asm.

You should ask questions to those who live near him.

soon after that he started to 'lose his mind'

"He left town. Driving south with no clear destination, he says, "I was listening to the radio and it seemed like the radio was talking to me." It spouted commentary on everything he did. He believed the end of the world was at hand. His head swam with conspiracy theories and apocalyptic foreboding."

"He ended up in Marfa, Texas, where he abandoned his car —a Honda Accord his parents had given him. He'd started thinking about Big Oil and the conspiracies alleged to have suppressed more efficient, water-based engines. He'd torn off all the side panels from his car looking for a tracking device, then stopped the car and pitched the keys into the desert. He walked. A cop pulled up and ushered him into the passenger's seat. Moments later, Davis dove out of the cruiser, breaking his collarbone.

At the hospital, he overheard doctors talking about "artifacts" on his X-ray scans. Panicked at the thought of artifacts supposedly left inside by alien abductors, he bolted from the hospital, despite the broken collarbone. When he tried to steal a pickup truck idling nearby, the police caught up with him. "

So why the fuck did he apruptly leave town?!

Lets connect the dots.

>Terry worked for Ticket Master on operating systems
>had some 'side projects'
>wanted to use his skills to get into satellite technology etc
>contacts 'defense contractors'
>loses his mind

mmh?!

Here is what i believe actually happened:

>Terry got recruited early on by the US government
>potentially through connections from his dad
>Terry worked on HIGHLY CLASSIFIED things

>when they realized they had no use for him anymore they zapped his brain, abused him like the good ol' CIA Niggers they are

More evidence from today:

>i have a space alien!
>i wrote the program

I think Terry worked on a program that made first contact with aliens and they had to get rid of him and made him lose his mind.

He discovered the Area-51.

he also keeps saying he's a veteran, and has fought terminators

>I think Terry worked on a program that made first contact with aliens and they had to get rid of him and made him lose his mind.
If you believe that, you're as crazy as he is. If they needed to get rid of him, why would they settle for a mindwipe that doesn't work 100% when they could just kill him?

Something about Terry and other schizophrenics reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ULAmXdwUU

>why would they settle for a mindwipe that doesn't work 100% when they could just kill him?
Because that's standard ops for the feds these days, don't bother with trying to hide it - just make your opponents appear to be batshit crazy, it's a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

It JIT compiles to ASM. The debugging and disassemble function features of TempleOS are very powerful.

Did he really kill someone in 1999?

nah

yah

it could be as it might not be.

He killed a CIA nigger with his car, yes.

God deals in perfect justice.

I feel bad for whoever receives that fcking mail.

I guarantee you that SETI is receiving mails from nutjobs 24/7/365

I'm sure he said he didn't kill him in the stream where he talked about stomping Bird; he said he only injured the CIA NIGGER. I've been watching lots of Terry though so I might have dreamt that.

Here's a document that contains, among other things, a longer version of the story:
wayback.archive.org/web/20031020163409/http://www.simstructure.hare.com/Ira 2002.doc
In general, the Internet Archive has some good stuff from the early 2000's, when he would throw rocks in an empty lot and try jedi mind tricks.

He has said repeatedly that he killed the CIA nigger.

He also says to aim for glowing figures in the dark, they are CIA niggers.