Mfw live in a country where age of consent is 16 yet isn't a thirdworld shithole

>mfw live in a country where age of consent is 16 yet isn't a thirdworld shithole

truly the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmuVKFhpGp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck up nonce cunt

im 20 and still a virgin so it really didn't make a difference for me

same here

it used to be 14

damnnn all dat sweet cunny I never got to enjoy

age of consent is 17 in muh state but im a 22 year old virgin

>Age of consent is 16
>Loli is illegal
You win some, you lose some.
AoC is 15 over here, not that it mattered in my case.
19 and still haven't lost my v-card.

Cool, I can't wait to go to Toronto to get blown by a qt 16 yo Canadian girl so I can bust all over her face

Just because that's the age of consent doesn't mean you'll get laid m8.

See: me

I got money

Plus them US dollar exchange rates right now, I'll be even richer

prostitution is illegal for anybody under 18 here famalam. if you wanna pay money to fuck a 16 year old better to go thailand

Prostitution is now entirely illegal

yes i know but sex workers have to be over 18 even though the age of consent is 16

Faggot

I fucking wish.
I've had a guy ask me out before and multiple men on 4chinz have shown an interest in me.
If I were a faggot, I probably wouldn't be a virgin.

I'm not going to pay her dipshit

I'm going to show up as big money, wearing expensive shit, buying her a drink or two and she sucks my dick out back, I bust on her face and go home

no you won't american, we're going to build a WALL

boring

Don't get mad my seed will be all over your countrywomans face.

Some Canadian will marry that bitch one day too

It does not matter what the age of consent is. No girl of any age would want to have sex with me.

so you literally have to fly to another country to enjoy a single day of the life we get every day? kek

I'm in buffalo bro

I'm driving like an hour and a half max to get to Toronto. It's convenient so many qt Canadians live near the border

>I'm going to show up as big money, wearing expensive shit, buying her a drink or two and she sucks my dick out back, I bust on her face and go home

Maybe in your /r9k/ fantasy but that's not going to happen.

if you were capable you'd be doing that in the US, rather than wishing upon a star and building a fantasy in your head.

Do you think women would still be giant sluts if they didn't need to be fucked right in the pussy?
youtube.com/watch?v=KmuVKFhpGp4

toronto is a shithole full of chinks and muslims lol. have you ever even been there?

Age of consent doesn't mean anything desu, if a young bird wants you she'll go after you. it's common around here for 13/14 year olds to go for 20 year old guys

This is so incredibly niggerfied.

Yep, full of degenerate women, perfect to bust on a girls face in the back of a club

Busting on foreign grills in their home cunt is my fetish

>Busting on foreign grills in their home cunt is my fetish
have you considered that you wouldn't be finding 16 year old canadian girls in bars, considering the drinking age is 19? it's pretty obvious that you've never done this

Do you have a basement?

>Busting on foreign grills in their home cunt is my fetish

Yeah but it's never going to happen?

Are you a virgin?

I see your lips move, but your benis says something else.

Were you ever a teen, bro? Fake ids all around
I've got a few cunts crossed off my list. Mostly countries in poverty. Canada will be my first developed

No

Not at all. I don't find it attractive when girls act like that really.

Age of consent is 18 out here in California.

>tfw when you have a shot with 15-17 year olds with sweet jailbait poontang but will be a statutory rapist if you fuck them.

>Were you ever a teen, bro? Fake ids all around
those don't work in canada bud. id laws are HEAVILY enforced because bars can and do get completely shut down, or have their license to serve alcohol revoked, if even one or two fake id kids get through. doormen are trained to spot fakes because businesses literally ride on their ability to do so. to give you an idea of how crazy alchol laws are here, the government owns a monopoly on liquor stores. they're all state owned. all of them.

Not every man can have sex with women. It is okay for you to want to suck a masculine or feminine cock. I will gladly fill the those which you find unattractive with my hot slippery semen. It would be my pleasure and theirs.

>being such a beta faggot that you need someone literally half your age and size to compare to in order to look macho
Even if the AOC is lowered, anyone who has gone through puberty will just fuck older Chad, which will make degeneracy all the more prevalent.
Age of consent is literally all we can agree on that combats degeneracy (funny how pedo faggots hate degeneracy) cause if some 15 year old loses her virginity to a 20 something Chad, then the 15, 16, 17 year old Chads will be fucked over, becoming failed normies or /r9k/fags, while future /r9k/fags will probably off themselves. All while Annie grows up care free on the cock carousel and believe that's all life is for her.

>on this episode of pseudoscience with dr. Sup Forums

>AoC higher than 14
>not a shithole

pick one

>be virgin
>have qt virgin girlfriend

I'm not gay.

He's right though. Losing your virginity in your early teens tends to breed sluts who want to fuck everything that moves.

I'm sure all your new residents are thrilled they can fuck young girls now without having go through the whole worthy of marriage to my daughter thing in their own countries.