youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
vocaroo.com/i/s1CDnYWauqa7
fb.com/uniladfootball/videos/1232380570108121/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leelee

Lizzie

he who shall not be named

[spoiler/]it's rasheed[/spoiler]

Why make a brit when most of us are sleeping, make ur own general, why'd you always copy us?

Off yourself Sup Forumsermin.

>Are you the same lad that talked about these meth cunts like last week, and wanted to know how to get them done?

Ye lad, I haven't done anything, but two of the people in there have loads of court shit coming up relating to general criminal bullshit. One of them was busted last week over a stolen motorbike.

Cunt

this

>/cum/
>/usa/
gross lad.

>One of them was busted last week over a stolen motorbike.

all me

>copying cancer is good

Generals should be banned in general.

Ah i see, have you not tried dropping a hint to police that they're meth heads now that they're being looked into.

Would unironically die for a free Ireland lads

Feeling blessed that I don't live in a poverty stricken area haha

Sorry, I thought this was /cum/

I don't think they want to leave the EU lad

Breaking: Apple invests $1 billion in Didi Chuxing, Uber's rival in China

You yanks also cringe up the entire threads with the never ending use of 'lad', no one actually talks like that here.

>last brit went to bed

sitting down on the loo to do a wee haha

thailad.zz.mu/yank

You limeys just can't stop whining can you?

Are you a ladyboy

I've had them caught on another occasion smoking meth in a car out the front in clear view. They're cunts and two people in the car smoking were under 18 so I called for the lulz mostly. Don't know what's happening there.

Fucking oath, they're a nightmare. Have seen so much bullshit go down in the two years I've lived here.

yeh

What suburb do you live in?

Took an uber last week. Had a bottle of rum and no cap so I stuck my thumb in the neck and told him to go.

BOOM

Macarthur area, NSW.

americans should all be killed

got friday off kek if i stay awake till 6.20 i will have beenawake for24 hoursd

>americans should all be killed

Come and try.

Is that something to be proud of, not sure?

it is 2bh i wake up for work at 6am tired as fuck with 5 hours sleep then manage to make it to 6am the next day 24 hours of being awake later

Haha lads twitter have banned azealia banks account for being racist, but mostly for disrespecting the grime scene

utterly bizarre how someone can go on about racism that much and then say all that shit tbqh

>grime

They literally aren't capable of putting 2 and together
Reverse racism doesn't exist duh

doing a hunger

might do an eat

I really can't get over how SJW types can simultaneously fight so hard for the end of racism yet continue to perpetuate it themselves.

right lads.
gonna have a wank and pass out to Bloom, again.

Goodnight.

doing a poo

Literally this
I'm at the stage where you're in bed and not sure whether to try and push through and sleep or get up and eat
Hmm
Shall I do a food lads?? You decide

It helps a lot once you realise they're actual morons.

Why does the first girl strike me as attractive in a keith ledger sort of way?

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Olnv9RQmE

Was hoping this guy would get more attention tbf

>keith ledger

It's Heath lad.

Far left would get it desu

You would know, you faggot.

going to bed desu lads

Just checked my normiebook for the first time in over a year, looks like a lot of childhood friends "defriended" me but kept a bunch of other people they're never in contact with who don't post anything.

What a bunch of cunts.

doing a watch of mr. robot because my normie friend recommended it to me because it's about an autist who hates everyone like me

>keith

>Keith
I don't know why i find this so funny, might be because of keith the seal.

If you haven't logged in or posted anything then I find it hard to believe they would even think about you and go out their way to search you and delete you desu

What time's it there? Also what state?

ribs are a bit sore

>Can hear sex through the ceiling

Yeah I know I was thinking just that, I must have popped up in some way even though I never post anything. I can't imagine I came up in conversation and they went through the trouble of opening facebook just to delete me on the spot.

Always lose a few when it tells everyone it's my birthday lel.

Been sucking yourself off or something?

No I've been doing it for him

Friendly reminder to have a drink of water if you haven't in awhile lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

me irl

imagine Lance Armstrong riding in just a nappy and silver body paint, like a member of Parliament, tripping so hard his third eye is clearly visible on his forehead.

Eating two slices of toast
Because I can

Mornig lads

Work soon

I'm gonna go get beer. France is in charge while I'm out.

Don't worry mate, it's mostly all i drink except for the mornin tea.

Which of these items are you able to purchase?
vocaroo.com/i/s1CDnYWauqa7

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

what, and drink those third eye calcifying agents the government puts in it? nty

Doesn't seem like the safest place to be putting your bottles user.

The herald son BTFO that give us a ciggy cunt from QANDA monday.

Fuck i hate this country for cheering that pleb on

Imagine if woy actually puts jack wilshere in the euros squad?
I'll lose my head you know proper

that poor fella?

what's he done hahaha

hope he gets picked and all you moaning stupid twats have to swallow your tongues when he continues doing well for the country. mug

I'll be fine, thanks for your concern though.

He pays 0 income tax

Lives with his mum

Has a million fucking charges against him

Leftists still give him 23k online

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sounds like ribena minus the money

Oh great, the fucking cunts have started churping again just when i was thinking of nodding off.

hahahaha what are the madmans charges

Home alone with my big dick and no slag to stick it into

Assault and other shit

desu people are only siding with him because the people he was up against were genuine retards who tried poorly to argue fact with emotion.

went to this school desu

fb.com/uniladfootball/videos/1232380570108121/

It's the exact opposite. This cunts entire life has been subsidised and he's complaining because people on 80k+ (not rich by any standard in 2016) are getting a small tax break? He's the one arguing on nothing but emotion.

that's what i'm saying m8. he was arguing entirely on emotion and the people he was arguing against were trying to argue fact, but poorly doing it.

i mean what retard actually uses a $6000 toaster as an example against a guy who just said he can barely afford to take his kids to the movies. regardless of how true it all is, it looks really bad haha

One baby is devoured by dingoes every 10 minutes in Australia.

>class all day from 7 am to 10 pm on two different campuses 20 minutes apart with only one 1 hour break in between for the next two months
>still stupid enough to get drunk every night alone, only getting 4-5 hours of sleep every night with a subsequent shitty hangover that lasts all day long

haha cheers

>7am to 10pm

That's not healthy.

need a gf

selling gf's

post catalogue

it really isn't, but it's only going to last for a few months, then i'll graduate. gonna take a year off before getting a masters, move in with the gf and become an EMT. good times await

Can I please have a spicy one from Isaan

cba
yes