Intelcucks BTFO'ed

it's going up

Told you so

Doesn't most major product launches lower the stock?
If you want to see it go up you should wait for the quarterly earnings report, I suggest you buy before that.

>0.01 cent increase
Wow it's literally nothing.

Yes, but Sup Forums is full of retarded children from Sup Forums who have no idea how the stock market works. Every dip means a company is finished and bankrupt.

Speaking of which...

>.08%

Goddamn AMDtards are so fucking desperate

>20% in a month
Fucking hell what happened

It'll slowly go up. Ryzen is starting to sell out in some places.

... wait.

Why haven't you sold yet!? Jesus christ...

>starting
Since day one, issues now that AMD managed to fill up stock again while AM4 motherboards have vanished.

Maybe they'll make a decent chip for gamers with the massive 0.08% windfall.

Their stock became ridiculously overvalued during 2016. This is just the bubble popping after a few influential analysts downgraded their outlook and said it was time to get the fuck out. It's going to fall a long way yet, but Nvidia will be fine, just as they were before 2016.

Yeah, everybody making a killing on the stock market sells up right around a major product launch. You should get over to /biz/ and let them in on your secret!

>It's going to fall a long way yet
At ~$12 it hasn't all that far to fall. AMD won't return to the $2 levels, Ryzen has been pretty successful. Assuming the R5 line allows for more overclocking we'll see a noticeable uptick then. Other than that they're still working on the 32-core server processor which at the current rate will beat Intel in performance per watt (aka a very important metric to anyone buying servers).

>Ryzen has been pretty successful

>Not realizing that several vendors sold out on launch
You keep telling yourself it's failing.

I can buy it on Amazon and NewEgg right now, it's not sold out, nobody is buying this crap and worst of all people canceled their preorders and are returning it after seeing the benchmarks

Ryzen is selling like crazy supply can't even keep up with demand and it's not like it was a limited release or anything.

R3 and R5 will destroy Intel in the midrange and budget section just like the R7 did in the high end.

Even worse for Intel, they will get completely and I mean COMPLETELY BTFO when the Ryzen server line comes out.

All but the very top Xeons are already getting destroyed by the R7. We're talking Xeons worth thousands and thousands of dollars being unable to keep up with a $400 mainstream chip.

If anyone thinks AMDs stock is going anywhere but up he is severely delusional. This dip is a great opportunity to buy.

Just a heads up from people who have AMD stock, don't sell.

t. AMD stock owner

Goddamn AMD shills are the worst

t. non stock owner

You mad I 5x my investment in under a year?

>stock price graph ups and downs

Wow, its fucking nothing you underage faggot. Focus on the actual performance merits of the processor.

>Buy the rumor, sell on news

Most people who buy on Amazon ate getting backorders my shillboi

You didn't make shit, you have worthless AMD stock now and it's tanking and you're panicking

You're a fucking shill who tries to get idiots here to buy shitty AMD products

You're a sociopath, the worst kind of person

INTEL BTFO

Why are you so angry?

If you think AMD is going to shit the bed, feel free to put your money where your mouth is and buy some puts on that sucker.

>average Sup Forums shitposter
>money

HOLY SHIT INTEL/NVIDIA BTFO. HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?! IT'S FUCKING OVER THER ARE FINISHED AND BANKRUPT SELL YOUR STOCKS!