Has Sup Forums ever been hacked before?

Has Sup Forums ever been hacked before?

What do I do if I feel like I've been compromised and my life is in danger?

inb4 something about schizophrenia

I've had people replying to me on Sup Forums completely out of context and referencing things related to me either subtly or not.

I'm posting this from my friends phone right now at his house, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJp9vlp84Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you legit retarded?

How do you know? Was your identity stolen? That's really all that hackers are interested in when it comes to individuals.

Go back home Daniel we told you not to post about this.

tfw they hacked my friends network too

pls help Sup Forums

I think it might be personal
I'm in a lot of deep Sup Forums cliques

"They"?

Well once they get your info all they'll do is apply for a bunch of credit cards and go on a shopping spree. As long as you aren't a professional or something you dont really have much to worry about.

What kind of deep Sup Forums cliques?

do you not use HTTPS (i.e. secure HTTP)? do you use someone elses wifi? do mods hate you for some specific reason? does someone in your family has history of mental problems?

You remind me of when I had OCD.

This helped me so much:
youtu.be/pJp9vlp84Wk

I still kinda have OCD but it isn't as severe.

>I've had people replying to me on Sup Forums completely out of context and referencing things related to me either subtly or not.
As a reasonable person, I'm sure you will agree that to a skeptical reader this statement is eyebrow raising. My first assumption would be that you are misinterpreting innocent posts as personal targeting; reading things from the situation that just aren't there. This is similar to the way people with certain mental health difficulties can misread situations; people who believe they are "targeted individuals", for example, can have a dog bark at them and assume it was set up by the CIA to distress them.

HAVING SAID THAT.
I do accept that it is /possible/ this is really happening to you. It is technically feasible for a knowledgeable attacker to do something like this.

Do you have objective evidence that the posts are personally targeted? Information about you that you didn't share and couldn't reasonably have been guessed?
>subtly or not.
Give me an example of the "or not" posts.

>Give me an example of the "or not" posts.

Being mentioned by my handle is the only actual concrete thing, but the thing is is that while it's all common vocabulary, the usage was completely out of place within where it was posted.

This, combined with my thread in another board being raided by people all with American IPs as well as just being told things completely out of context like the name thing has me worried.

The replies were almost instant in the short period it happened yesterday and I noticed almost right away and mentioned it to my friend and then it stopped.

I've been Welcome to the NHK levels of paranoid before so I'm being pretty critical of myself here and trying my hardest to convince myself it's all a coincidence.. however it seems more than likely it's not the case.

If you're really that worried just fucking reformat, none of these kids have nation state malware overwriting to your HDD controllers or any real rootkit techniques

>I've had people replying to me on Sup Forums completely out of context
>inb4 schizophrenia

>Being mentioned by my handle
You won't want to post your actual handle but please describe it. How unique is it? Is it a single word or does it contain numbers, punctuation, etc? If your handle is unique like xXx_Br1ghtNessVolum31x4_yyz, and you didn't post it or anything that could link it to you in that thread, you may be on to something.

Your other evidence is much weaker and suggests confirmation bias on your part. How much of it could you share here (in the form of actual screenshots etc, not paraphrasing? I know you aren't at your usual machine right now so it might be tricky.)

American posters in a thread means very little since a significant majority of Sup Forums users are in the US.

(((they)))

>for example, can have a dog bark at them and assume it was set up by the CIA to distress them.
terry isnt making it up u cia nigger

Actually that specific thing came from this webcomic made by an individual who thinks they are being targeted.

From "Targ"'s point of view, this is quite a distressing situation and you feel sorry for him. But if someone described this to you in real life, you realise that there are all sorts of other explanations for what he sees.
>Targ is stuck in an insomniac feedback loop. He struggles to get to sleep because he's strung out because he's expecting to be woken up; he therefore sleeps very lightly and really does get woken up by whatever noises he would normally have sleep through
>Targ finds something- anything- wrong... a tear in his clothes, pennies lying around, he can't find food he thought he left out... and assumes someone else is systematically sneaking into his house and mildly inconvening him
>Workplace issues get projected onto this too
>His paranoia and increasingly distressed behaviour is noticed by friends, colleagues, neighbours and they react by distancing themselves (and their children, for that matter) from him. Instead of realising why they're doing so, he takes this as confirmation that they're in on the plot
And so on... anything that goes wrong in his life, he blames it on the plot. He becomes unable to distinguish truly strange things from everyday inconveniences and every single tiny thing gets interpreted as a data point.

OP, I don't want to jump to the conclusion that something similar is going on in your case, but please be careful. Think very hard about whether these posts are truly evidence that someone is hacking you, or just you focusing on anything that seems applicable and ignoring all the posts that aren't. Be completely open with your friend and if/when he questions your story, don't dismiss him out of hand.

I know it's you Marcus

Fucking impossible. You're getting too paranoid and scared when people reference random shit.