Do Black and Asian people have a breathing advantage with their huge nostrils?

Do Black and Asian people have a breathing advantage with their huge nostrils?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbhc6KACs6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina_Fujii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whites are the ones with big noses

Whites have narrow protruding noses. Blackies and Chongs have flat wide noses with huge nostrils.

I think I remember reading/hearing somewhere that a broader nose and flatter bridge has something to do with breathing in hot/humid climates. Just like the whole Asian eye thing evolved to deal with snow blindness and wind.

nose cartilage size =/= nostril size

Abu Hajaar will not cover your statement

You Chinks have nigger noses

This

And the reason northern European noses are longer is to warm up the air coming in

How close Asians have cold adaptation for eyes but not long nose to warm up air?
How come Jews and middle easterners have big jew noses?

Because we are superior master race, you fucking goyim scum. Get the fuck out of here with this anti-Semitism. Don't you know what we as a people have been through? Don't you know that 6 million of us were burned, shot, and starved by people like you? Jealousy is a terrible thing, especially when it causes the lesser races to target superior races. Imagine how much more science/technology would be here if those 6 million were still here.

Japanese

noice

What happens here? 200x237?

She looks Korean desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbhc6KACs6A

She is a typical Japanese though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina_Fujii

your pretty insecure

nice meme picture
you have small slanted eyes too

Long nasal passages moisten dry air in cold winter and hot desert environments.

Short nasal passages circumvent that.

Even then nostrils vary amongst African groups and even within groups and sometimes it's really just cartilage y'all.

Oh and by the way no one has any clue about slanted eyes. It's not related to steeped or deserts or any environment in particular or really any race

Northern euros have wide noses or the piggy variant.

Free Nanking. Remember Okinawa!

Eskimo sunglasses have an intersting shape anyway.

Well when your being blasted by snow all day, I think that's a good solution to it.

You know what creeps me out? The half asians with bigger eyes than euros but with a slant

fingolians?

Yeah they're cool
No dude it's not because of snow itself it's to deal with light reflecting from snow/ice, you can get sunburned that way and deal with light damage in your eyes from the snow/ice that north during summer

Okinawan don't want independent from Japan though.
If you doubt it, go to Okinawa and ask to them with yourself. You can understand it.