DELUGE 1.3.14 IS OUT. FREE YOURSELF FROM UBOTNET TODAY!

>Another unexpected bug fix release for 1.3 series.

>WebUI users: Highly recommended to upgrade to this release as it contains a fix for CSRF vulnerability that has the real potential to compromise your machine.

>Windows users: The package now includes libtorrent 1.0.11 which should fix crashing on startup.

>Please see the ChangeLog and the Revision Log for the full list of changes.

>Download the source tarballs from: download.deluge-torrent.org/source or check out the Download page for information on where to find packages for your OS.

>As always, Happy Sharing!

dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/1.3.14

I hope you aren't still using uBotnet, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

binarynotions.com/halite-bittorrent-client/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats the situation with Vuze, is it botnet, or?

Did they fix the proxy leaks?

It's java so its shit

I love Deluge for my Winshit server. I can add torrents via my laptop to the server.

But deluge stopped working for me :(

WTF my niggas how do I make it work? I went back to Transmission (Winshit release)

Update you stupid nigger

Transmission works and isn't bloated like Deluge.

I uninstalled. Should I just install latest here?

ty bb

I use Tixati, am I botnet?

>Not using bitcomet

>using BitVomit
>year 7E1
sudo rm your-life/* --no-preserve-jew

Picotorrent is literally the only torrent client you need

>FOSS
>zero bloat
>lightweight : the installation folder is 7Mo and it takes less than 10Mo of RAM
>it download torrents from .torrent files or magnet URI
>it seed when the download is finished
>you can stop/pause downloads
you literally don't need anything more

the only flaw you can find is that it's only on wangdows.

Now that KAT and Piratebay are compromised where can I get games and movies and music?

Picotorrent's flaw is that it uses libtorrent.

Meh don't think I'll update, its been working great for me.

>shitty Deluge ripoff
No thankku

UT 2.2.1 is all I need.

Won't fix what's not broken

except all those exploits from it being hyper outdated

explain

>Windows 10 user
Disregard everything.

It doesn't work on muh private torrent site.

>Created and maintained by one of the guys that works on µTorrent, so there's no incentive for him to make it as good as or better than µTorrent
>Every single client that uses the library is missing basic features like checking metadata of magnet links before adding them, allowing file selection prior to adding a torrent, opening the directory of downloaded content, or other such problems
>qBittorrent has the absolute worst-looking interface of any torrent client ever made
libtorrent-rasterbar is trash and I avoid any client that uses it. Thankfully there are FOSS clients like KTorrent, Transmission, and rTorrent that don't use it.

That actually sounds the same as utorrent from what I remember. Is the guy making utorrent just straight up using libtorrent-rasterbar internally?

>stalled

i'd like to know as well. i know jack shit about private trackers and even if i somehow made it into one i doubt i'd manage enough activity to maintain an active account.

Just use rutracker, senpai. Doesn't even need an account if you find the search button.

Use your preferred browser to translate from russian

>FREE YOURSELF FROM UBOTNET TODAY
But I've been using Transmission QT for a while now

I used to use Deluge and it gave me a lot of trouble

is it up to date as far as games/movies and such normie shit goes?

thanks regardless

Yes

I use Utorrent 2.2.1

Am I fucked by a massive Chinese botnet funded by anti-piracy NSW cucks or is it ok because only 3.0+ is when it all went to shit?

danke user.

no rss no download.

i think 2.2.1 was still "safe" but you might as well switch to something else since there's options that are less prone to being chinese botnets, such as deluge or other suggestions ITT. check online, check the wiki and such but options isn't what's lacking.

it does have rss

install transmission

it's not native.

so what?

using the web ui?

Have they fixed the unresponsive UI or bugged bandwidth throttling?

I haven't run into leaks on mine. Are you sure you didn't mean Qbit or Trans? Pretty sure Qbit leaked like a motherfucker. One of the reasons I put up with Deluge and it's slow as fuck interfaces.

Tixati was nice when I tried it. Still banned?

This is good enough advice. Here are some others.

>digbt
>1337x
>torrentproject.se
>eztv
>bitsnoop
>extratorrent/mmtorrents
>rarbg
>rutracker

Not halite?

binarynotions.com/halite-bittorrent-client/

How does deluge handle large number of torrents? Currently seeding ~1000 torrent on qbittorrent 3.3.10, uses roughly 2gb of memory

what the hell is you
here is i seeding 1472 torrents with 120mb memory usage

I can so file selection on qBittorrent in any torrent added with a magnet link, fuck off with your FUD

uTorrent 2.2.1 has a vulnerability that allows it to be used to DDoS sites
So yeah, it is a botnet

Your settings are borked my senpai

The absolute comfiest torrent client. I switched after uTorrent pulled that Bitcoin bullshit and never looked back

What happened to Kat and piratebay? In my country (Australia) the faggot govt tried to block tpb but it's pathetic easy to bypass, even without a VPN, just a list of mirrors. Isn't Kat also back recently, with all the old torrents?

Will update later on my windows machine although I never experienced any crashing, it just werks.

Don't seed so many torrents, jesus.

Torrent clients don't support this functionality. They should though- they should have a low priority mode. IE they take seed counts of torrents before loading up the torrents into memory, and then only load up the ones that need seeding.

>Mo

French spotted

>Don't seed so many torrents, jesus.

fuck you

my utorrent client bombed me with ads and kept crashing constantly

now i switched to deluge and its much better, but it really need a fucking minimize to tray

rarbg and torlock are the only places i go.
extratorrent and torrentfunk are getting slow and matter of fact i think torrentfunk is kill

I use qb tho

you're ok then

Yes it does.
Why it wouldn't?

Pygtk not updated.

How do I update without uninstalling old version and installing new?

you can see the files content of the torrent before start downloading? if not then still is incomplete