Hatred towards the English language

Listen to me, American and British retards! Harken very carefully 'cause I'm gonna discuss your shitty fixed-word-ordered primitive language real quick. How do you even get a pleasure reading books in it? Everything worded in it looks so primitive and a half of meanings to the words you read you have to guess from a context. And what about all those foreign names? How in the hell am I supposed to know how to pronounce them properly? FUCK IT! The language itself is just one huge pile of ambiguity and non-existence of adjective diminutives.

you don't even have a language

And yet you're forced to speak it if you want to effectively communicate internationally

лэл

how about wiping your eyes out of your father's cum?

Why can't we just start shooting off English speakers? I think it's quite doable.

no bueno

Is Spanish too a primitive one?

death to your america

nah, it depends in what part of world I am, would be several "international" languages.

Why can't we just start by starving all the Ukrainians? Seems quite doable.

You just learn by listening.

Don't you have another civilian aircraft to shot down?

>tfw english is the only relevant language

I hate english too

Of course English is the most relevant language, how is that a compliment though? It merely means that it's the lowest common denominator every retard can communicate with.

Let's speak japanese

being this mad. kek.

There's only one thing of value that comes out of Ukraine and unfortunately mods won't let us post it here.

English is like that kid who barely does any homework or comes to lectures, shows up late to the final, finishes first, and aced the exam.
Slavic languages are like those kids that go to all the study group sessions, tutors, and office hours in order to merely pass.

kurva ya perdole

What's the matter? Fail your last English exam?

>It merely means that it's the lowest common denominator every retard can communicate with.

Obviously that's not the case if OP struggles so much. I think the English language was made relevant by two centuries of English speaking empires being the de-facto global superpowers. Maybe I'm being silly though.

That's not what it means at all, you dumb kraut. The English owned the world and now Americans own the world, you just speak the language of your conquerors.

>babby's first foreign language
>anything more than a special education kid

>all these JF cuks getting pissed because they're forced to use english