If aryans and scands are so superior...

if aryans and scands are so superior, why were they the last ones out of everyone else (that includes native americans and dindus) to learn how to grow crops and raise animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150722144709.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160511084258.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

WE WÜSS CIVILIZED 'N SCHEISSE

whities on suicide watch?

But sumerians were nordics.

Aryan is a stupid meme name Hitler stole. Aryan means Iranians and Northern Indians.

Climate was colder back when agricultre was invented in the Fertile Crescent making it pretty impossible to invent agriculture in most of Europe. Meanwhile Egypt and Mesopotamia had extremely favourable outcome.

The "cold weather = intelligence" is a meme. Civilizations started in warmer climates like in Mesopotamia, Mediterranean, and even central and south America. Snownigger success is only recent and short lived. Whites aren't the only ones capable of civilization too

>dindus do stupid shit
>THEY HAVE INFERIOR GENES
>whities do stupid shit
>IT'S THE ENVIROMENT

kek

Well you'd think that longer and colder winters with actual fucking snowfall would hinder development of agriculture.

>when it's niggers
>HAHA DUMB NIGGERS ITS NOT THE WEATHER ITS THE NIGGER GENES
>when it's goatfucking, village pillaging, rapist nords
>"I-ITS JUST THE WEATHER BRO"

Northerners were fucking goats and getting high on cow shit while Greeks, Anatolians, Romans, Arabs were building civilizations.

What I don't get is if IQ is inheritable and can be judged by a civilizations level of development, how did literal cavemen Scandis suddenly get so smart?

btfo

will american liberals forever prove to be the stupidest pack of human beings to ever exist?

>muh jungle has a bad soil
>muh mosquitoes spreading malaria
>muh african animals are hard to domesticate although europeans never domesticated a single one
>muh we are far away from the middle east, cradle of the civilization or any commercial route split by the sahara

You have superior genetics and the most advanced brain on Earth and yet you use weak excuses. I wonder if you are a real fingolian.

>Greeks, Anatolians, Romans, Arabs were building civilizations.
All of those are white tho. You literally agreed with him that blacks never achieved anything.

lol do you think it's easy to grow jackshit in subsaharan dryfuckland africa or central america?
agriculture didn't start in the crescent fertile, jackass. it just got so big it left much more historical evidence.

>All of those are white tho.

They are mediterraneans, slavshit.

slavs are white and still retarded
what now?

they got greeke'd, byzantine'd and china'd

I don't know what you mean by Aryans, but those who used that name for themselves practiced pastoralism. The Indo-Europeans in general were pastoralists.

We have evidence for growing crop in Europe (Switzerland) from more than 6,000 years BC, which is long before "dindus" and natives had agriculture.

As for Scandis, the last ice age had just ended when agriculture was develoved in the Fertile Crescent.

Because in the distant past location and climate where the determining factors for a society's level of development whereas in more recent times it's human capital.

>the last ice age had just ended
>4k years
>just ended

You're wrong, educate yourself

6000 BC Finland was an archipelago with more than half of modern day Finland south of Rovaniemi under water

Perspective is important. They where also the first ones to bring literacy to the masses.

almost matches with this, geographically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana

When I see this picture I cry like a baby because it's where my prople originated from and now it's a shithole.

>Arabs
>civilisation

>American "education"

WE

maybe you should go back and help improve it instead of running away to Europe.

What is Persia

>long cold winters with only 6 hours of daylight
>oy yeey lets start growing crops and shit, i hated venison and fish anyway :DDD

>6,000 years BC,
That's cute

>First evidence of farming in Mideast 23,000 years ago
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150722144709.htm

Scandinavians didn't live in Scandinavia when agriculture arrived there t.bh they moved there from Ukraine only 5000 years ago

>inb4 triggered persians

Finns are like Asians. They test high in reading, math, and science but have nothing to show for it.

I'm Italian

>We have evidence for growing crop in Europe (Switzerland) from more than 6,000 years BC, which is long before "dindus" and natives had agriculture.

It was we, the Mediterraneans who brought it to Europe, don't flatter yourself.

What's your point?

that's what all new arrivals from the middle east and africa say

>tfw your greatx666 grand parents were too dumb to practice agriculture on round the year ice fields.
The shitskins got us lads better kill ourselves

>slavs
>the same people who beat you in every facet of the space race, except for putting a man on the moon
>the same people who invented more stuff than Middle-east and Africa combined
>retarded

kill yourself

If you are talking about Etruscans, they come from around the Bosporus

Can you really blame them? They are taught from birth that they invented all stuffs and shit. Little trayvon invented iphone6 just by being american.

You're confusing Finns with Americans. Every notable 'American' scientist was a first generation immigrant from Europe.

It's far more surprisung that they survived there.
>Surviving every shit in Europe
>Become a shitskin in the End
Not good

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160511084258.htm

>Humans were in Southern Arabia 10,000 years earlier than first thought
>The new article also describes the dispersals during the postglacial period, around 11,000 years ago, of people from Arabia into eastern Africa. Moreover, there is evidence for the movement of people in the R0a haplogroup through the Middle East and into Europe and there might also have been a trading network and a "gene flow" from Arabia into the territories that are now Iran, Pakistan and India.

Does this mean all Euros are Arabs in denial?

Except that people from Western Anatolia spoke Indo-European (Luwian) since the bronze age, except that genetically the Etruscan bodies examined were native to Europe since thousands of years.

You're a myopic gook.
It's the other way around. Even the Finnish flag in the element table belongs to Sweden.

Jokes on you, I'm an expat from another European country.

>belongs to Sweden

Depends on what criteria is used. Gadolin had family roots in a Finnish speaking county.

WUZ

The middle east is not only modern Arab culture mate, I'm pretty sure that slavs have not invented more stuff than sumerians, persians, egyptians etc.

Fun fact: Mesopotamians and Assyrians were ancient Finns

Light skin was first mutated in the middle east was it not? This is not news.

They used their white privilege.

>light skin

Iraqis are light skinned compared to blacks so yeah maybe. Europeans have additional mutations over the sandnigger whiteness which is shared with Caucasus people.

Yeah no shit m7

The sandnigger whiteness gene on the other hand is widely spread. Of course there's about a dozen more but these are the most important ones which determine if a person from western Eurasia has light or dark skin.

IRANIANS ARE NOT ARAB YOU AMERICAN DOG

Wow Sardinians are 100% white

agriculture literally started in the crescent fertile. Climate was very different back then in the middle east