Lmao, another piece of fiction with a diverse blend of cultures failing to implement Canada. Face it...

Lmao, another piece of fiction with a diverse blend of cultures failing to implement Canada. Face it, Canada literally has NO culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=fXejSDUK0J4&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFONL-5w5A
youtube.com/watch?v=bezz2GioYII
youtube.com/watch?v=fx3iK_KGy54
youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0&t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=eQc-ldoX3yI
youtube.com/watch?v=0utXjbS0fg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)

everything east of Ontario is full of culture, and everything east of quebec is about 95% white and 95% chrisitian

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=fXejSDUK0J4&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFONL-5w5A
youtube.com/watch?v=bezz2GioYII
youtube.com/watch?v=fx3iK_KGy54
i would mention quebec but thats an obvious one

>Australian characters based off of famous and iconic Australian cinema with personalities based off contemporary Australian values and culture
>Canada can't make an iconic character without referencing either hockey, beavers or syrup.

What the fuck culture do Australians have?
Shrimp on the barbie and Men at Work?
You're like the UK's disarmed and successfully indoctrinated by progressives rednecks who for some reason think you are relevant to anybody but the Chinese you sell coal too.
The only reason the rest of the west cares about you is because you are a good base to attack Asia from.

Lmao this completely strays away from the argument you fat fuck. Australia is reporesented all the time on an international level as being culturally unique while Canada never is.

>Check flag
>Australian
sick of these newcancer threads

I knew some Canadian exchange students(3 females, 2 males) they were the most boring and unknowledgeable people I have ever met.

desu Poland's a nation that doesn't quite bring out the best in people

meanwhiel we're havin a time
youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0&t=36

i feel you lad
half Canadian posters are so shit im starting think most people on here have proxies

>playing video games

might just take a hiatus and come back later, got work to do anyway

You UNIRONICALLY live in Melbin though

>Face it, Canada literally has NO culture.

Except they have Trailer Park Boys, which literally shits on any television show that has ever been made in Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQc-ldoX3yI

it's garbage now though

>Danger 5
>Russell Coights All Aussie Adventures
>Not the best shows in the world

never heard of any of those

fuck off, I got work to do

youtube.com/watch?v=0utXjbS0fg4

noice taste, literally best white trash show of all time
did you know that first scene where ricky fucks up with the garbage bag, it catching on the roof wasn't supposed to happen and it just makes me kek isnide
desu season 10 had some shitty characters, but its literally the first season to end without all 3 lads together
Danger 5 is great, but I couldn't say its better than TPB, although im biased as fuck

Wow you got me there

not even the shitty new characters and dumb C list celebrities

they were all fucking assholes to each other the whole time, more than usual

>sweden represented by a muscular blonde dwarf technoblacksmith
>russia represented by a humongous dyke, a literal actual DYKE with capital DYKE
>suisse a random healer chick because their flag is a big plus xDDD
>south korea a gamer GRILL who looks nothing like a pro-gamer nor korean
>china a literal eskymo
>tumblr noses everywhere
If anything, Canada should be glad they're not a part of this steaming pile of shit.

what the fuck
why would they make the avatars so silly, considering the demographic of 4x game players

You can really tell this game is designed by completely different people than previous blizz games.

Only Eurasia countries have some culture

>the game has TWO(2) Australians
>No Canadian in sight