Weebs

you're populations dying faster nipp

ANIME
N
I
M
E

japan is overpopulated

There's other ways to solve overpopulation, and not breeding is not the right way.

t. a fucking faggot teaching english in japan for a mere year and pretending to be a jap.

pathetic as fuck.

US didn't drop enough nukes

The forgot a 0 at the end of the number when counting how many nukes to drop.

>pot calling the kettle black

poor bastard. i do really hope your life gets WAY better from now on. his only pleasure = posting on this shitty image board and looking at his jap flag. die fag.(

wasn't nuked enough

Why did you kill princess Diana? Explain yourself.

There is nothing wrong about our populations. But Immigrants push up Australia's population growth, its national problem like London.

>There is nothing wrong about our populations
Unit 731

>Sup Forums during pacific power hour
>everyone bantering and having a good time
>japan taking everything seriously and getting genuinely upset

I rarely see Japanese posters making jokes

Japan has collective autism

>thread about Korea
>jap posters flood the thread with Korean prostitute facts and pics of Korea before and after Japanese colonisation

>japan taking everything seriously and getting genuinely upset
Delusional disorder is a psychiatric condition in which the patients present with delusions, you need Unit 731, chang.

wasn't nuked 10x and divided between China, Korea and Russia as punishment for war crimes

LOL'D

Buttmad Chink chimp out on Japanese thread I'm sure why Chinks are hated in Anglo countries.

Steady population decline, automation of work, and declining cost of living.

The only other way to solve overpopulation is to cull undesirables. We never opened the floodgates to those and don't have that problem. Our problem is we have so many beautiful women that we can't possibly fuck them all.

stop making fun of chinese

STOP

meme

no worry, we have a gigantic China town.

How is the chinese food there

Poisoned